Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's the first female thing you put on when you have "girl" time?

1st panties, then bra and forms, wig, nylons, slip, top, skirt, jewlrey, makeup. In about 1 1/2 hours. Then enjoy the rest of the day

Black tights, corset, heels and then the little black dress.

Stockings, usually.

Since I wear panties 24/7, the first then on is a bra. Aafter that it is either a top or leggings followed by heels and some makeup.

I wear panties 24/7. After panties would be a bra.

My favorite femme item in the world... a cute pair of panties

panties first (nylon) then a casmisole or a bra then build from there...

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Panties first for me too...then makeup......oh yes, then I finish dressing....

Hose and Heels....

It's hard because I am in the closet but I almost always put on some panties.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Well I wear panties daily already so I guess it would be the bra next!

One of my bras and MY BOOBIES!!!

How 'bout concealer and setting powder on my shins to cover the assorted knots/bruises, THEN nyons.

My dearfoams slippers and my nightgown with panties. I do this every night when I get home from work. I work 3-11pm. I get ready for bed. Billie Jean

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    If I have the time, I prefer to do my nails first. I love getting dressed and putting on makeup with my nails already red and shiny.

If I don't have the prep time, it's always stockings first (garter belt if necessary).

tina

Always a pair of nylons. Usually with no panties on

I took this to mean what is the first thing I put on when I'm just relaxing around the apartment, not when I'm getting ready to go out. I have therefore omitted the fingernail/toenail polish step. I always shave my face first. Then I apply a little makeup: face powder, eyebrow pencil, and lipstick, and put on some pendant earrings and one of my wigs. The first item of actual fabric clothing I put on is the bra and forms, then thong panties and, depending on what activities I'm planning either knee-hi's, thigh-hi's, panty-hose, knee sox or athletic sox. If I had to identify those things which make me feel instantly feminine it would be the earrings, the wig, and the lipstick.

There's nothing like slipping a pair of slinky panties over freshly shaved legs to get me in that girly mood.

If my girl aspect is dying to be let out, sometimes I quiver when this happens.

Panties to get the boyparts away then bra then outfit then wig.. no makeup yet but that'd probably come before wig if I did.

Panties, bra, stockings, slip, top or dress, skirt if no dress, wig, jewelry/watch, glasses, shoes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I must admit I am a bit confused by the use of the word "First" thing? Do you mean first because I like it the most? Or first because I may have limited time and cannot go all the way? If it is simply first as in chronologically, then i dress like most people so: underware first then outerware!

The act of getting dressed is actually part of the fun for me. I want to experience dressing just like a woman does so I put on my breast forms first to help my body assume the female form. Then I put on my wig so I am now a naked woman who needs to get dressed. I actually enjoy the movements and challenges associated with getting clothes on around long hair and breasts. These are some of the signature female movements!

If there is precious little girl time and I can only grab one thing.....it is almost always my wig. Amazing how even in a unisex robe, the long hair makes me feel very feminine.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

panties 1st then an everyday wear corset (helps keep my figure)
    xoxo
    lulu~

kittiebites <~ fb me

Banned Read only
    I almost always put on a leotard to quickly feel girly. I can wear them under almost anything. But that is not dressing. When I want to be Jennifer, it always includes a bra, panties, stockings, a dress, heels, a wig and make-up. I can't dress up half way.

The first thing I put on is a watch. It starts the change, then I pick out the outffit, the undergarments, cloths and then makeup. The hair is last. My So does the make up and hair, It takess about 2 hours.

I usually start with a cute pair of panites, then onto the bra, stockings, and then whatever i feel like putting on top of that and if i'm in the mood for makeup. Sometimes I just lounge around in that cuz it makes me feel so feminine