Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting thing happened at the store

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    My advice is never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    I've seen that before and it's good advice.

In this case, no good would have come from responding in any way.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I don't know if it's just me, ill be following my wife through the cloths isles and she may drift off for a second. If a woman should see me there i could tell she's looking at me at the corner of her eye, and almost thinking whats this guy doing here. ................
    I think many females feel like the women's clothing section of a department store is just for women and that males are intruding unlee they are with a female. Much like men will wonder why a female is in the auto parts or tool section unless she is with a male.

That's not right of course, but it's reality.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

OMG ! ! TOO FUNNY !! Good for you Christine.

Bri

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    Ohhh the Irony.....

When I read ur post, in my mind "wearing a oversized top and baggy jeans" translates to "dressed like a guy". She's lucky I wasn't there, the drill Sargent in me woulda came out and ripped her a new one until she cried.

Reminds me of last christmas time when my SO and I were shopping at JCPenny and we were looking at panties when this woman noticed that a Mens restroom was within 50 feet of the Women's section....and she thought it was a GROSS INJUSTICE indeed. She felt the need to question the manager at the counter "Why on god's earth did you put a MEN'S BATHROOM so close to the Women's section? What are you now catering to perverts now? I just don't see the sense..." blah blah blah.

OHHHH MAN did I let her have it.

My opening line in my 10 minute straight monologue to her was "Excuse me?! so you're sayin I'm a pervert? maybe I'm being drug along on this shopping spree and that bathroom right there would be my only form of freedom for 5 f***ing minutes!!! Or maybe you're trying to say that every 5 year old boy is a F***ING pervert too! Even though he's just here with his mother! You should be ashamed of yourself for being so F***ING closed minded!"

Btw I want to mention that I in no way meant that I didn't want to be there with my SO, I was just screaming for the males out there that feel like that.
    HOOAHH Kelly! HOOAHH!