Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your boy to girl ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I am really going to upset the cart!! I am most likely 90% male and 10% female. I was born a male, and the Good Lord willing will die a male!! I like to dress as a female, but that is as far as it goes!! As LitaKelley said, we are all part of both!
    I totally associated with this statement a few years ago. I even said just this last sept that I was only a CD and now I am looking at going all the way. Go figure.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Emmotionly I'm a 75% female I can break down real easy with the stress and that trips a male rage response followed by my femme side crying. I don't get the chance to dress nearly as often as I would like but I still have alot of dreams about how nice it would be to be a women and be taken care of.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I say 90% girl and only 10% boy now.

it is about 60/40 I diffenately feel girly and acknowledge the fact that I believe I should have been a girl. However I am physically and anatomically and man with
    man emotions mixed and I don't plan to alter my gender through surgery.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well...if I have to assign something to the boy side...
    67% female(subcontiously) and 33% male (if I force myself)...
    My SO says I am 99% female and I fake the 1% male.
    No closet is big enough!

An interesting one this. As my work is a very male environment I would say about 90% male 10% female. However once done, its about 80% female 20% male. For me its the age old statement about always seeing a female and yes I may find her attractive, but more than that I want to know where she got her outfit, wonder what it would look like on me etc. The more I go along this road, the more the female % goes up. And to be honest the happier I am.

Rachel, xx

The Unlucky
    For me it's really 90% guy, 10% girl.

I told my therapist back in 1993 I felt like I was 25 -35% female and the rest male. That ratio has pretty much stayed the same. I think the emotional part of who I am is more female than male, however.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

[SIZE="3"]I have to say I am usually 75% Male 25% Female. I have never felt the Female side exceed 50%.
    I have been riding this crazy roller coaster, for so long I really feel, I understand my need and female point of balance.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I think it's about 70 % male and 30 % female for me - very hard one...

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Blue View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]I have to say I am usually 75% Male 25% Female. I have never felt the Female side exceed 50%.
    I have found the changing of the feeling interesting lately. I hadn't thought about it, but this question has been asked here more than once and I probably gave different answers each time.

At my last Tri-Ess meeting, one of the wives asked this same question. And that is when it clicked that I was giving different answers. So what can cause the sliding feelings? I don't know, maybe stress, satisfaction (or not) with the time allocated to either side, or really just any kind of life issues could bring out one side more than the other.

Oh, and my answer at the meeting was 55% female/45% male. I want to say 55% each and that I am giving the team 110%!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Current ratio as of Feb 2011 70% Male 30 % Female. My male side is starting to over again.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Well I guess my answer to this question mya be a bit different. Since I can only dress on rare occasions I guess I am mostly male but when dressed I feel 100 % female. If I answer the question about how much time my mind spends thinking of male things v.s. female things I figure I am 70% male and 30% female.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I think my ratio would probably be about 95% woman to 5% male. It is the 5% that gives me the greatest cause for concern
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

What's your boy to girl ratio?

40/60 probly... Fluctuates...I'm strongly affected by who I'm with...I think...maybe.

Inside I feel 100% girl and 0% boy.
    I'm always a woman!

I like what Lita said... and at home, I am 100 percent female... and in public it varies... even though I wear women's jeans and tops and shorts and tops and ear rings all the time... I can come across as very male when the situation calls for it... even with nail polish... LOL I can not put a percentage on it... although I love to feel like a woman...

Id say im probally 90 percent male and 10 percent female (in the dressing up sense, i like the clothes, though i dont consider myself to be female)

I used to think that it was about either 50:50 or, a long time ago, probably 80% male.

However, over the past year or two, I've come to the conclusion that it is probably 80% female at the least (even though I often outwardly appear/act male, it usually just doesn't feel quite right.)

Hmmm..

I am very male in that I'm a natural slob who forgets birthdays and anniversaries.

I am very female in that I've always cried at movies.

I'm very male in that I love playing sports and working out.

I'm very female in that I love women's clothing and feeling as though I AM a woman.

I'm very male in that I don't listen very well (most of the time).

I'm very female in that movies with car crashes, explosions, large breasts, and guns rarely interest me, preferring instead character studies with real people.

I'm very male in that I can't dance (or have never really tried)

I'm very female in that I sing on pitch, and, although a natural tenor, am able to switch easily to soprano and imitate women.

50/50 when outside of my home.

10/90 inside...

100% female for me. No, actually make that 98% female, I still have to overcome that male urge to get even when someone cuts me off while driving at 80 MPH down Route 95.

Since I am more comfortable as female than male I only wear male clothes one percent of a week’s time. With that said, my ratio is 99.99 percent female. If society were not so screwed up about accepting transgender, I would have fully transitioned by now with zero regrets to anything to do with my male parts and or appearance.
    SRS January 27

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Five years ago I considered myself 100% male. By that I not only mean that I had never presented as female, but that I had no idea that I considered the world from a woman's perspective in any way.

Then Tina appeared one morning (quite literally!).

As we've allowed Tina to have the adventure of exploring who she is, it's become more and more clear that there is a significant feminine perspective in my thinking. More than that, after many hours of conversation with my wife we've begun to uncover ideas that I'd never thought about, and they lead farther into the feminine side.

So, I'm looking at this from the notion of what my perspectives are on issues of everyday life. Not a day goes by when Tina is not present in my life. Heck, just look at all the time I spend taking care of this body in ways that could only be thought of as feminine! And those eyebrows are sure not masculine! Then again, my time on the tractor yesterday moving tons of snow was pretty male!

But looking at the balance, I'd say that it's probably 55% male and 45% female at this point. That's a guess, but I can't imagine it's far from wrong.

tina

I would say i am about 50/50 inside. I think i could have been born either way. My sense in most aspects of life is quite female. I am emotional, i like cute things, i like lots of girly stuff.

On the flip side, i am very male in my sexual preferences. If i would have been born female, i would have definitely been lesbian.

More male than female, but I can't begin to set a ratio. A while back I would take just about every opportunity to dress, but right now I hardly dress at all, apart form my nightgown.