Thread: Wow what a buzz!

Wow what a buzz!

After many let downs with going out arrangements in the past i decided to venture out in the car on my own and take a walk in full dress....WOW!What a buzz!Feelling the breeze shift round my nylon clad legs and up my skirt was amazing!!I stuck my head out the door had a quick look around and made a dash for the car,bear in mind everyone knows me in my neighbourhood so would have only taken a neighbour to pop out while i was getting the engine started!!

I drove to a quiet road got out,lit a cigarette and off i went up the hill and around the block back to my car,i need some more practice walking in my heels mind my calfs are on fire!lol!
    Once id drove back i parked round the corner from my street and walked to my door past every house on the street bold as brass and proud as punch,the whole experience buzzed me right up and i felt like a real women for the first time,dont think ill be doing it too often though as it can be dangerous and i wouldnt advise it.
    Last edited by nylon boy; 02-02-2011 at 03:17 PM.

sounds like you had alot of fun girl

i also like the breeze when i go outside in the back garden and with the feeling of people might be seeing me give me a boost of excitement

That does sound exciting. No cars passed by while you where out walking?

Wonderful experience I bet.My first was walking in downtown Grand Rapids fully dressed,skirt blowing in the breeze in broad daylight.The only disappointment-no one noticed.Oh well being a cougar or is it over the hill?,doesn't turn many heads I guess.lol

I have been there and done that... the breeze under a skirt is one of the most awesome feelings... I too worry about neighbors... yet the times I did it I was not detected... timing is everything... the feeling was incredible!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The first time is always something you will remember. Now you just need to build on that.

Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Andria View Post
    That does sound exciting. No cars passed by while you where out walking?
    Yes quite a few which aded to the buzz!

Eeek!its gonna take a while to muster up the courage to do that again thats for sure!
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-02-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Yay! That's the start, hon. It gets a bit easier when you know what to expecte, and it gets even o
    more fun

I can imagine it does,but i shouldnt have to take risks like this,saying that though it was alot of fun...mmmmm the buzz...

The first venture out is always exciting and I'm sure you will enjoy more in the future.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If "buzz" means "adrenaline rush", I get it, NB! It all sounds terrific! Except for the smoking part! Eeww!

Didn't anyone tell u that that could stifle your breast growth?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When warmer weather comes, I plan to do the exact same thing. However, my nosy neighbors are up at all hours, so I'll have to dress elsewhere to do this. I have it all figured out, but just have to wait for spring weather so I can enjoy it without shivering all the time I'm outdoors...LOL
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I know where you're coming from. I felt the exact same thing when I made my first outdoor venture. I'm really glad I did it.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Congratulations!

Congrats the thrill of the first time is the best. Only you get to keep feeling that feeling everytime you go out girl. It will get addicting, I know been there and doing it as often as I can.

Sounds wonderful. I wish I could be so bold to do something like that. I imagine it would be a rush or buzz. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charise52 View Post
    I have been there and done that... the breeze under a skirt is one of the most awesome feelings... !
    But what do you do about the hairy legs?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It is a great feeling! the breeze around your legs. I was quite nervous on my first walk out, I happend to go passed a truck of builders, I was quite expecting some raucuos comments as they saw through my disguise! I must have passed, as they didn't take a second look. Brighton builders have my respect.
    Marcia

I'll never forget the night I went driving and walking around. My intent was to walk around a city block and then enter a corset shop and do a little shopping. Yes, thats right a corset shop! This was about 32-33 years ago when they still had those things! It was about this time of year on a Friday night. I chickened out about going into the shop because at that time one could still get arrested for appearing in public dressed in the clothes of the opposite gender. And it was close to -15 deg that night. I passed about 7 or 8 people that I knew. No one gave me a second look because they were all covering up trying to stay as warm as they could. Was very apprehensive about seeing any of these people in the near future. No body ever questioned me about that night. Had it been warmer and under the same circumstances I would have been found out.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If "buzz" means "adrenaline rush", I get it, NB! It all sounds terrific! Except for the smoking part! Eeww!

Didn't anyone tell u that that could stifle your breast growth?
    Thats what I meant by saying it was a rush. It was wonderful to finally wear what I wanted in public. I used to think it wasn't for me but now I'm planning my next outing. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    I'll never forget the night I went driving and walking around. My intent was to walk around a city block and then enter a corset shop and do a little shopping. Yes, thats right a corset shop! This was about 32-33 years ago when they still had those things! It was about this time of year on a Friday night. I chickened out about going into the shop because at that time one could still get arrested for appearing in public dressed in the clothes of the opposite gender. And it was close to -15 deg that night. I passed about 7 or 8 people that I knew. No one gave me a second look because they were all covering up trying to stay as warm as they could. Was very apprehensive about seeing any of these people in the near future. No body ever questioned me about that night. Had it been warmer and under the same circumstances I would have been found out.
    At that time if you were a GG you wouldn't get arrested. They did it more then than I do now . I love to walk around wearing whtever I feel like at the time. Billie Jean

I had so planned for a dress and drive tonight but is is cold and rainy and my "live in guests" didn't leave until late ( thank goodnes they will be leaving permanently soon) so I didn't get to do it tonight. Oh well maybe some other night. It will happen. I am very happy for you but I hope walking through the ole neighborhood doesn't come back to bite you. I'm glad you had fun.

Jeannie

Glad it felt good, I walk in heels everyday around the house so I am pretty good at it, they have never hurt my feet though, I was dressed today in a mid length skirt and full slip with pink sweater but needed to go to my shop for a while so I just put my coveralls on over my femme and went to my shop to work for a bit.
    The feeling was kinda the same with you, the skirt tight when I bent over and the coolness of the lining of the coveralls on my bare leggs was pretty cool sensation. No I left the heels at home snow and ice called for insulated boots.

Michelle
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.