Thread: A new Penthose? Hmmm

A new Penthose? Hmmm

I'm not sure, but I think my SO added a new Penthouse to her colection. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I get a scence of,, well, I don't know how to discribe it, maybe validation, maybe security, or some satisfaction, or maybe even some mix of all 3,,, that this side of my is happily acepted in her eyes.
    On the ohter hand, I also have this feeling of inatiquacy, like, how can compete with airbrushed 20-somthings, with real hooties(not forms)
    I guess I'm gonna have io step up my game

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think my SO added a new Penthouse to her colection. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I get a scence of,, well, I don't know how to discribe it, maybe validation, maybe security, or some satisfaction, or maybe even some mix of all 3,,, that this side of my is happily acepted in her eyes.
    On the ohter hand, I also have this feeling of inatiquacy, like, how can compete with airbrushed 20-somthings, with real hooties(not forms)
    Is your SO bi or does she just like looking at the girls? Either way you better start growing hooties!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Just remember, it doesn't matter where your SO get's her appetite, so long as she does her cookin' at home!

Does she buy it for the pictures, or for the stories?

Penthouse Variations offers better stories, but there are even better stories online for free, rather than spending money on a magazine.
    DonnaT

Donna, honestly - show me anybody in the world that buys a playboy or penthouse for the reading and I'll show you somebody that's not telling the truth. LOL!

I totally agree with kimdl ... and my SO feels the same way about me ... look all you want, but don't touch.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Just remember, it doesn't matter where your SO get's her appetite, so long as she does her cookin' at home!
    Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by EllieOPKS View Post
    Donna, honestly - show me anybody in the world that buys a playboy or penthouse for the reading and I'll show you somebody that's not telling the truth. LOL!
    I once saw a Penthouse with a cover story/interview that I really wanted to read. I figured the pictures would be good to, I hadn't seen a Penthouse in many years, but I really wanted it mainly for the interview. I went ahead and picked it up to buy it.
    When I saw the cover price, it flew back on the rack! Neither the interview, nor the pictures were worth that kind of money!

So, I guess you are right in my case, I still have never bought one for the articles.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

"New Penthose!"

Crap! I thot u were writing about a new type of STOCKING!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Get yourself a Femskin suit, Girl! Like MINE! Once u have your OWN hooties, u AND your GF will be fighting over who gets to play with them FIRST!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    the stories in Penthouse Variations can be a definite turn on
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Remember most these "hotties" use their brains for sitting on,Your SO loves you for whats between your ears too.And anyone who buys Penthouse,always uses the "I only read it for the articles" excuse LOL

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Maybe she is like me....I only go to HOOTERS because of the food.