Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: would u transition if,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

would u transition if,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

now there are some guys out there that , i hate to say , are just ugly. its sad but true, now heres where the funny thing comes in , you throw some makeup and girly hair on them and dang there outright hot,

so if u look better as a female than your male self and every one tells u this, why wouldnt u transition and become female and look hot as a women then ugly as a man,
    me, i can look good both ways and i just need to be more comfertable in public,i know that im a crossdresser and i know that eventually i will go full time, but how do u feel?

do u look better as a female than u do a male? if so would u transition if every one agreed that u do look better?

Would I transition? Hmmmmm. Well I can say that i look better than one of my sisters, and actully, the several of the employees at my job think that my halloween costume made me look HOTTER than the receptionist ! So I guess that the answer would be yes, so that i could wear my high heels all the time!

This question would lead me to think that you believe that we have a choice about our gender identity. If you can choose to identify as a woman because you think you look good as a woman, you must believe that it's a choice.

Personally, I believe that I had no choice in whether or not I am transgendered. I do not believe that a transexual can choose to be a transexual. I do not believe that we can choose the gender that we identify as. So, no, I would not transition just because I think I might look attractive as a woman.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

I believe in the saying "Beauty is only skin deep". Your real beauty is inside, down deep. And I think at this time in my life, I bring more to the table to those around me, as ugly ol' me, than a I could if I transitioned. So for the sake of others, I'll stay as I am on the outside and continue to dream on the inside.

And another thing, I have met people that for some reason or another (one was an unfortunate burn victim) who bring so much to the table I could only pray I would be able to amass in my whole life - half as much as they do daily.

What would drive me to transition is the extremely narrow constraints placed on men in dress and behavior. It is OK for a woman to wear men's clothes but let a man wear women's clothes and he is considered a pervert. I feel like a two-spirit person and woe be that there would be a feminine side to a man.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

i don't think i'd look fantastic as a physical male, some days i hate this in all of it's entirety and you MTFs quite conveniently forget about the other TG folks on the other side of the spectrum - that's right, the FTM and andrgynous identified. do we try to pass as men because we think we're "hotter" as males than we are as females?

perhaps i'd be keener to get a move on medical transition if i thought that would be a bonus, but sadly it isn't. most men aren't as attractive as women but that doesn't make all the difference to me either, it's just not a huge part of what makes me identify as i do. i'm not some daydreaming CD who can wear high heels and make up and get all sexually charged over it and have a male life to go back to - i'm a female-bodied person stuck in a female reality all the time, subjected to the ignorance that is part and parcel of being "just a pretty face", knowing that inside i am something else. this is not a choice and i do wish it would just go away sometimes.

if you are really male and just a CD and you make the mistake of medical transition, my position is where you will end up. think about it, it isn't some fantasy at all but a huge life change.
    [SIZE="3"]~ Androgynous/FTM/Boi ~[/SIZE]

it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved as someone you're not.

Areyan's Blog

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake

"Looks" shouldn't have anything to do with it.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I lpok damn good no mater what clothes I wear! Lol. I'd never transition. If I wasn't attached I might go full time... But that's it..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nope. Even if I was extremely hot. Besides, what about those of us who have families and others that depend on us? I may be free to choose things for myself, but not without suffering consequences for others.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would never transition because I am a MAN! I may dress enfemme, but I was born a man and hopefully will die a man!! I have no desire at all to be a woman, just to dress like one!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I do think I look better as a woman, but transition just isn't in the cards for me.

Kathi

Gold Member
    Nope....wouldn't transition. I like being a guy as much as being a girl and dressing up is just a fun escape for me. Now if I could snap my fingers and transition back and and forth at will, now that's a different story!!

i guess i should clarify for before more people beat me over the head, i read a lot of stuff from cds that struggle with wanting to change and dont know if they should, for some its not in the card for others there not sure, some are androginous and are good people on the inside, others are transgendered and are not out yet, so thats why i ask ,would this make up your mind

I would in a heart beat! Because I have always felt like I was a female trapped! Ugly or not I see the key word as IF!

Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    so if u look better as a female than your male self and every one tells u this, why wouldnt u transition and become female and look hot as a women then ugly as a man
    Life is more than just looks Danielle.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    if u look better as a female than your male self and every one tells u this, why wouldnt u transition and become female and look hot as a women then ugly as a man
    I'm sorry, Danielle, gender is not about a beauty pageant.

I spent decades fighting the need to be the real me. When I finally came to the point where I would rather risk being an ugly woman than live one more day as a man, I began the preparation for transition. Now people tell me that I am not an ugly woman, but I certainly did not do it to become a beauty queen, I did it because I had two options left: either to give in to the evidence that I am a woman born into the wrong body or to end my life.

Others have mentioned the consequences for those around you. Are you prepared to throw everything away just because you think you would like a tilt at Miss Michigan? Your youthful looks will not last forever. Then what will you have left if you have been living a sham based solely on the desire to "look hot"?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Lets cut to the chase, I fit in the ugly category as a woman, as a man I guess I am average looking I just don't have femme features. Although if I would completely transition in a heart beat

Michelle
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Platinum Member
    sticking with the premise of the OP, yeah, I would.

I'm on the path, or at least on the road headed in the direction of the trail that leads to the path to transition. I'm not even remotely financially stable to begin see a gender therapist, but everyday I spend forced into the role of a male is becoming harder and harder to put up with. And that would be my decision regardless of how I looked.

I was thinking about this today.
    I'm thinking more and more that if I had some shifts in my nose and jaw...maybe less of a muzzle I could pass. If that were the case I would not hesitate to live as a woman.
    I still look too mannish though.
    Last edited by Genivieve; 02-03-2011 at 03:20 AM.

i'm married to a beutiful gg, but i would transition anyday...i know i'm not the BEST looking but i would transistion anyway

transitioning is for those who are transsexual, not a whim just because someone told you you looked better. There are many things that are inherent with gender that don't necessarily make SRS the right choice.

Instead of transitioning just because you look better with make up...why not work towards making it acceptable in society for men to wear make up and wigs? Less cost and no surgery needed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It may be possible that at some point in my life I may consider transitioning but it should not be based on a arbitrary decision of something like looks. I would have to reflect on if I am truly transsexual or not.

I look great both ways, but I wouldn't transition because I'm not into men and you can't get a great female voice from any sex change technique.

it's not a choice for some of us we have to do this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]