Thread: Then and Now

Then and Now

Just thought others would get a kick out of this.
    RuPaul in 1990 and today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow. She/he looks... different.

I remember the first time I saw RuPaul at a club. She stormed in all dolled up carrying a 6ft... can I say the "D" word with out getting banned for lfe? Anyway, its a two syllable word that starts with "D" and ends with "O". lol She came over to my table where I sat with three other friends, and she leans over to my very attractive GG friend's ear, sticks her tongue out and wiggles it around. So funny.. lol

RuPaul came to Indy a number of years back to one of our local clubs, Talbert Street.
    She came out dressed in jeans, a blouse and a scarf around her neck. She basically talked about one of her causes for about 15 minutes then left the stage.
    A few minutes later she returned wearing the same jeans and blouse but with a new scarf. (woopie!) Repeat the above and disappearing again.
    Third time she comes out, and you guessed it... same outfit, different scarf.

She was so boring everyone was leaving her and going over to watch the drag show.
    You want to wear a WHAT??