Thread: Salem/Portland Oregon Transformations

Question Salem/Portland Oregon Transformations

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone here knew of a place in either Salem or Portland Oregon that did male to female transformations? I am also looking for someone to help teach me about makeup and dressing tips.

Thank you,

Bri

I haven't tried it yet but intend to soon in the near future. There's a place called Victoria's Rainbow around Portland. If you google it you should be able to find it.
    They have a few packages to choose from and offer a makeup class too.
    If you go there have fun.

Thank you Rachel. I will have to look into that. I think I have actually driven past there a few times in the past but never knew of it then.

Thanks,

Bri

You can contact Victoria at victoriasinclair@victoriasrainbow.tv http://www.victoriasrainbow.tv/

Victoria and Petra have a huge yard and in good weather, a great place for outdoor photos. Be carefull in heels - they sink in soft soil.

You can try to contact tamarav on this forum she's in your general area, can't really remember and she may be able to help.

(not a whale)
    definitely not anything in salem

Thank you every one for replying. I will have to look into some of these. I used to be thinner and recently had a bout with cancer and now put on a ton of weight and that seems to be an issue for me. I just want to feel pretty again.

Maybe I will get up to Portland for a makeover soon.

Bri