Hey y'all. Me again. I just wanted to update everyone on what has been going on since I last posted about my wife finding out. I read every post several times. I appreciate the good advice. After hearing from you I decided it would be the best idea to go with my wife to marriage counseling and see where that would take us. I really had a hard time not just breaking out of the waiting room door.

But it wasn't all bad. After hearing my wife unload on me about this for 20-30minutes the therapist asked me a few questions. I was truthful about how I feel which made my wife cry even more but I answered some way difficult questions. After all this I came away with a lot to think about. I saw a lot of things through my wife's eyes. I could see how poor of a husband I have been outside of the crossdressing issue. I'm lousy at communication. I'll admit I have a lot to work on. But that's not the reason for my post.

The therapist was 100% convinced that I have a satin/pantyhose fetish. He descibed it as no more than a sexual addiction. He says it is curable. He descibed using a 12 step program a lot like AA that he thinks would cure me. But he definitely told me that it is a sexual deviance. So how am I supposed to react to this?

I had a few thoughts after I left this guy. One, this started when I was 4 or 5 years old. I had no idea what sex even was then. How does that work? Next, other than just to keep my wife happy and save my marriage, I really don't want to be "cured". I realized I've been lying to my wife about this subject, but if this is part of who I am for the last 35+ years, won't denying this part of me be simply living a different lie?

So my questions, Is it a fetish, and can it be cured?