Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your boy to girl ratio?

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar

What's your boy to girl ratio?

This is something I have been thinking about for a long time. Inside right now I feel about 25% boy and about 75% girl on average. I believe that I should have been a girl no doubt at birth. I feel like there is a 16-20 yer old girl who lives inside me and shares my brain and body. I let her envelop me when I let her out and the boyness shrinks inside of sorts as I immerse myself in her. My therapist even recently talked about when you are an embryo, you are female. Then at around day 10 or something there is a testosterone "wash" that envelopes the embryo if its to be male. He and I both agree that at this crucial time, not all always goes as it should. I think that people like us have both boy and girl in us. The chemistry of the brain dictates who we are. How else would CDs start at such a young age way before puberty or with regular, ultra normal loving families. I don't believe this is learned at all. I feel it in me so much and it just depends on how much of a ratio of sorts that one has that dictates how strong a desire they have to be feminine. I would love to hear what others feel inside right now as you sit. How much boy and how much girl?
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Very thought provoking question. I'd say right now today, 60-40. Fluctuates often of course, but the majority always toward the femme side - even as tomorrow will be one of the most significant days my male side has had, career wise.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    On average just ball park figure,I would say I spend 75% as Sophie.A lot of the time,Although in drab I have many thoughts that are femme which muddies the waters a little
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

60/40 at the moment. but, like Danielle, it varies depending on what I'm doing and what day it is...

If you follow Tao, Buddhism or Chinese philosophy, you would have a greater understanding, that ALL human beings are BOTH male and female, and that these polar opposites are interconnected and interdependent upon each other to achieve balance, harmony, virtue, integrity and peace

Probably about 75% Janine and 25% male me.

95% Male, 5% Female.
    (The 5% is just dress sense!)

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am really going to upset the cart!! I am most likely 90% male and 10% female. I was born a male, and the Good Lord willing will die a male!! I like to dress as a female, but that is as far as it goes!! As LitaKelley said, we are all part of both!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Amanda - I agree with everything you have written. It's describes almost exactly how I feel about me, us (CDers), and why we might be the way we are. I think my percentages match yours too. Inside, I feel about 25% boy and about 75% girl.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I think my brain is divided with the left half male and the right half female. The left brain is dominant, so I feel 75% male.

Given the complexity of gender diversification, I am surprised there are note more people that don't self-identify as all male or female. That is why my signature reads "Normal people are weird"; I think that 100% male or female (textbook "normal") is the exception and most people just deny their minor gender component.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    70% male, 15% for the clothes + 15% for the feelings and thoughts of a woman. No part in my life have I thought I was in the wrong gender and even now its mainly the dressing that is enjoyed so transition is not part of the future at this time.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Gold Member
    I feel I'm about 60/40 or sometimes 50/50. Seems like there's always a bit of conflict between both halves, but I enjoy both.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    For me, 65% female, 35 % male. And yes, it does vary some depending on what I am doing at the time.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

For me, it's a bit different. Mind, 50/50. Dressed, 75/25. I don't really have any clothes, so that kinda hurts the dressing bit.

Right now I would say 50/50. I don't get to spend enough time as Gwen, but I keep leaking out when in guy-mode.

And I feel the same way as you do Amanda about my girl-age versus my guy-age. A while back I described myself to my friend as a "40 year old teen-age girl"

Gotta say 70/30 male.

At work I have to be 80 percent male and 20 percent female. Need to be sympathetic at times. When i get home, 95percent female and 5percent male. Need that male part to undo the lids on bottles. I usually am a thirty something female even though I am 53 but sometimes become Nana mode when someone has a problem.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Physically, 100% male and totally enjoying it! Then I dress up and....and.....WOW!!

Well, I did some thinking, Mind is more like 75% Female, 25% Male, but vise-versa for dressing. I'm would say I'm 19 years old as a guy, but as a girl, more like 16 or 17. :P

I'm about 80% Female 20% Male

I've always felt 100% female. Its just that I have to go through life impersonating a male. Wish I could go back about forty years. Things would be so much different today. At one time I thought I was the only one in the world going through anything like this. So much excellent information out there now.

Platinum Member
    I don't honestly know how to allocate my identity - but I'd have to say I'm weighted more heavily toward female than male....65:35 perhaps?

Your therapist is right - the presence of hormones in theintra-utero enviroment does seem to play a role in later gender identification, even when one is genetically male. For example, having older male siblings has been assocated with a statistically significant increase in the likelyhood of female gender identification among younger brothers (provided there are not alternating female and male siblings, which seems negates the effect). The speculation is that some lingering hormones from the earlier male sibling influence thier younger sibling's gender identification. Maybe this has some sort of evolutionary advantage.

I can't say this is the cause, but I have six older brothers, with no intervening sisters. Maybe that explains everything!?!

Have too many equations and not enough variables to solve for either of those...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I still get a male attitude once in a while, so I would say 20% male 80% female! Looking at your avatar I would guess you at about 101% FEMALE!!!

This is a really good question. I feel as though I swing to both sides of the pendulum. Generally, I am 100% male, but I wake up some days, or maybe my mind drifts during the day and I feel like 100 percent femme. If I happen into a department store and see the wonderful clothes for women, I get totally femme feeling and enjoy it greatly. Some times when I go to bed I have that femme feeling and it's a wonderful night. Ho-Hum, maybe instead of Ellie I should have chose Cybil. LOL!