Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An "experience of life" at JC Penney

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar

An "experience of life" at JC Penney

As some of you may know, my wife Marla and I have only just (in the last couple of months or so) started to go out with me fully en femme. I have been to a wig shop for a new wig, taken a quick walk through the mall, enjoyed a trip to the movies, shopped at Wal Mart, and visited a gay nightclub. Our last outing that we reported on was having dinner with the Sacramento Gender Association.

I would have stopped reporting on our en femme outings long ago but quite a lot of people have asked us to "keep em coming," so at the risk of boring some of you, here's a quick recount of what happened on Sunday (with pictures). Stop reading now if you don't care.

Marla wanted to go shopping at the mall for herself because she had some JC Penney discount coupons that arrived in the mail. She suggested that I go with her but fully en femme. I casually said "sure why not," but secretly I was thinking "Gosh, it'll be busy, I might get read". I don't know what Sunday afternoons are like at the mall in your area, but here in Sacramento they're always packed out with people!

After taking the usual 90 minutes to get "transformed" we headed out. I was wearing khaki capris and a pale blue twinset. As we entered the mall there were people all over the place. We walked directly towards JC Penney. I kept repeating to myself in my head "no one can tell.....no one can tell". As we approached the store there was a middle aged lady sitting in a wheel chair right in our path. She looked at me and gave me a "knowing smile". Now I know we are all paranoid about these things, but take it from me, she DEFINITELY knew I was a guy. Marla looked straight at me, she knew that the "wheel chair lady" knew. I said "she totally knows" Marla said "yes she does!". I think this is the first time that I have actually been out and really felt that I'd been clocked! However, I was ok with it and just carried on but from that point on I did look out the corner of my eye to see if anyone was looking in my direction too much.

We browsed the ladies section and found a lovely light purple cardigan made of an angora blend and also a very nice flared paisley patterned skirt. Marla said that I should try them on. Now, the tile of my post says "experience of life". Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to experience in my life what it might be like to go shopping at a major department store and try on womens' clothes in the women's fitting room completely dressed as a woman with apparently no reaction from anyone! There was even an attendant who just smiled at us as we entered. I felt fantastic! Here's a pic of me in the fitting room. (sorry about the poor quality)

I could hear women's voices around me when I was undressing and my heart was beating pretty fast. As we left the attendant again said nothing and just smiled.

Next we went to the jewelry section where Marla bought a very nice pair of gold hoops. We then browsed the store a little more looking at purses and shoes but decided not to buy anything. After leaving JC Penney we went to the perfume and make up section in Macys. Marla said to me "one day I'm going to take you for a make over at the MAC counter". She always says things like this It makes me shudder inside because she always does what she says she's going to do, but it's always on her schedule so I tend to forget about about it and then, a few weeks later, I get a nice (or shocking) surprise when she announces that it's time! In fact that's how going out en femme started.

When we left Macys we were just about to leave when Marla suggested that we ask the person at the information desk to take a picture of us. The young girl said that cameras were not allowed in the mall and that she shouldn't take one, but Marla said "oh please, it's for our web blog" and then she changed her mind and said "ok, but just one, and don't take any pictures of shop fronts".

Here's the picture she took.

We the left the mall to go home. So did Marla buy anything else for herself with her coupons? No, believe it or not, apart from the earrings, she spent the whole lot on clothes for her girly husband. God... I love that woman so much!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 09-19-2005 at 11:23 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Angel, you're just having too much fun. Thanks to you and Marla for sharing your latest adventure with all of us.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

What a sweet story!

Angel Darling: Your story and pictures are wonderful! What a lovely pair of women! Many of us dream of doing what you're doing, thanks to your sweet wife, Marla. My experiences go not much further than shopping at Target or K-Mart, and buying women's stuff, along with some men's stuff. Still a cowardly girly here.

Keep the "experiences" coming, Angel.

Katherine

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Great to hear and not boring at all, you help inspire others.

Trust me!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, you two are just too f**king kewt, honestly!

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    I think you and your wife did JUST GREAT! ----I read part of your story to my wife, and showed her your pics. --- You look scared in the fitting room, more at ease, with the attendent taking care of you, and "much at ease", --walking out of the mall! ---- Ill bet you have your confidence up now!!! ---Good!!! ---Im glad you had a blast!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Thanks Marla and Angel, You both are great because you care enough to share your outings with all of us.

You two really are great together!

If you're baseball fans you'll have to try to get to a Dodger game or the team closer to you for an outing before the season ends.

Emmi

What a wonderful shopping trip, Angel! I love the skirt you're wearing and I think both you and Marla look sensational.

BTW -- I asked Marla to pick something up for me. Did you happen to see a size 10 mixed in with your things?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    I would have stopped reporting on our en femme outings long ago but quite a lot of people have asked us to "keep em coming," so at the risk of boring some of you, here's a quick recount of what happened on Sunday (with pictures). Stop reading now if you don't care.
    [SIZE=2]OMG, who says hearing about all your adventures are boring? Someone needs to have a serious talk with them.

I for one love them (and the pics are nice too ) I'm soooo jealous.

[/SIZE]
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Yes, jealous is a good word for it, but it's still nice to read about
    DonnaT

Fantastic, glad you had a super day . Very nice picture of you and Marla. Angel, don't ever let go of Marla, you have yourself one hell of a Lady.

Very pretty outfit. You blend right in.
    ....we are all made of stardust

Smile

Angel Lov, i almost didn't see this thread before i went offline for 'th night and i am glad that I didn't miss it. Your outings dress femm are always getting better lov and i love the cardigan and skirt you were wearing in 'th first picture it suits you very nice. going to malls dress femm is indeed a big step to take and getting nervelous is quite normal lov but we always get through it one way or another. your and marla's outings are wonderful to read 'bout and yes please keep them coming as all of us here will always want to read them. i am still looking for a wig and haven't been able find one just yet but still trying to find th right one. until i do i cant go out dress femm at all.

anyhow angel you are looking good and very passable in 'me books
    take care lov we will chat soon

Angel and Marla, i guess it don't get much better than this, you two must be having a ball together, well done

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

Alexa 1960
    Dear Angel,
    very nice shopping trip and many thanks to you and Marla for these nice pictures. You both look very sweet and I love this fashion style very much as you know.

Love Alexa.

Angel and Marla, you both show all of us how it could be!! Thanks for the story and the love you two share. Keep it coming so the rest of us who wish we had what you both have can dream!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Inspiring

Angel and Marla,
    Thanks for your posts. It's always great to hear of your and others girls outings. I know it helps me in my decision whether or not to go out. I'll be having a makeup lesson at a day spa soon. I was on the fence about going out enfemme afterward. I was considering the mall. Thanks to your outing I too will hit the mall. Unfortunately, my wife won't be joining me, yet.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I must say that it really does my heart god to see to fantastic accepting people together. Congratulations on you shopping trip.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Very cool adventure....you two girls keep it up!

What a great outing you two had...and nice to see you frequenting my former employer too! I'm looking so forward to some outings like yours myself...though I'm not sure my wife is quite ready for that just yet.

So good on ya girls...I just love to read about these adventures...and loved the pics too!

You are so lucky. Way to go. You both looked great. I can not imagine how you felt. Wonderful I'll bet.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Hi Angel,

Great outfit and wonderful hearing about your adventures.You and Marla are great additions to the forum.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

That must have been very exciting... I want to hear more!

and I love the pics.

Adventures

Wonderfull hearing about your adventure wish my wife would do it with me oh well maybe someday. Keep them comming.

Kisses

Susan

Angle,
    I can just see it now. Your all dressed up at home and Marla needs something from the store and you say "I'll go get get".
    I bet your having fun anyway. LOL

JoAnn