Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What made You who you are ?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Two words... Alien abduction!! I don't know who got abducted but I'll bet aliens were involved... Aka "who the hell knows".
    Karen-Was that you I saw on the mother ship?

That is one of those questions I have no idea how to answer. For me it is something that has always been there for as long as I can remember, but I really never acted on it or even taken a serious look into it until about four or five years ago and even then I really don't know how or why I finally started to take at least baby steps towards it.

I was just thinking about this a bit while blogging the other day ... but it did not go anywhere really!

For what its worth ... for me I think I have more a lack of identity in general (resulting from being neglected in general as a kid) ... not any particular transsexual inclination.

Former Member
    I have no idea. I have had the desire to dress in female clothing ever since I can remember. I had a great childhood with a loving mother and father and am quite masculine in every other part of my life. It has to be genetic?

I do know I feel totally relaxed and at peace when I am crossdressed. It has to be good for my health and well being.

Aspiring Member
    Ah shucks! Would you believe a very pretty lady I saw in latter life. She was gorgeous and believe it or not in a winter dress coat with legs in stockings and heels. I must of had a lady gene seed in me and she set it to germenate, producing a lovely convert.

To answer the original question to it's fullest would easily take a full biography to explain! But for me, a fairly tolerant family (although the limits haven't been fully tested...), the media I was exposed to as a child, encouragement AS WELL as ridicule... I suppose it would be most simple to say I'm pro-choice, and have made mine pretty clear just by being here!
    With love,
    - Celes