Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oooh crap oh crap oh crap

oooh crap oh crap oh crap

I signed up to another CD/TV/whatevs site, I was just trying to find some more people like me. But its more geared for sex stuff...

Anywho, I always knew my friend was into crossdressers, but I never figured he actually signed up to any sites looking for action.
    So I looked at the site, looked to see who was near me. Who should I see, a picture of my best friend of 10 years!
    Im gonna see if I can't delete my profile, I was a bit put off by it being more sex based anyway.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

I like this site because it is fairly clean.

This is the only forum I've found for CD's that discourages sex in postings, it makes a refreshing change and apart from one or two notable exceptions, who don't stay around for long, everybody is so nice, helpful and friendly, and even some members who work as professional beauticians give their help and advice freely. I'm sorry to hear about your friend it shows you never know about anybody, and it can be a little tricky resigning from some of these sites, good luck !!.....................
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I deleted my profile without any problems. Ive learnt my lesson, this place is the best place for me.

a bit nutty
    Yikes! One of the reasons I'm so afraid to post my face online here is because there's a possibility I'll bump into someone I know, and will be recognized. Sorry girls, leg shots only for now.

Not sure I would have bothered going to a site where they encourage sexual posts/encounters. I'm a reasonably big guy/girl, but there's always some monster out there that's bigger. I don't welcome a "fan club". Be careful!

Ginger

I have been on the web site take a walk on the wildside.There too is mostly cds chatting with guys. I really have enjoyed this site

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When I got my laptop just over a year ago,I admit I did go a little mad joining sites here and there without really looking closer at what I was signing for,I got rid off them once I saw they werent for me and i have kept only a couple nice ones(not sex sites),but here at Crossdressers.com I've found the biggest and the best
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 02-11-2011 at 06:37 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I like this forum because it's clean,it doesn't allow explcit pics,like the so called crossdresser chatroom thats excessable from this forum,that chatroom is just really nasty.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

This site is great because it functions more as a support group and information source. There are plenty of other resources out there for CDs who are looking to hookup with whoever they fancy that particular day.

Sometimes being naughty is fun, but like everything else there is a time and a place for it.

I've often thought it would be kind of cool to run into a friend, whether it's online, out dressed or whatever. I did have one situation, when I had my Myspace page, where a (male) friend of a friend contacted me wanting to go out sometime. I turned him down, and he has no clue that the tranny he was trying to pick up knows him. I actually was hanging out with him on New Years this year...I'm keeping his secret, of course, but it's just kind of fun to know.
    Last edited by JeanneF; 02-10-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

^ Brilliant

I feared a similar situation occuring, except Im fairly sure he would know it was me straight away. Itll be a grand story to tell should I ever decide to tell him in the future though.

This is the only site needed unless your into filth, and count me out! There's no place like home and this is home!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    This is the only site needed unless your into filth, and count me out! There's no place like home and this is home!
    I was just trying to find some other girls in my hometown.

I wish I had not done it now, but I am on a lot of sites and have forgotten my passwords etc. to go in and delete my profile. Some of the sites I even forgot I joined but I will hope for the best. Does your friend know you dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy V View Post
    I wish I had not done it now, but I am on a lot of sites and have forgotten my passwords etc. to go in and delete my profile. Some of the sites I even forgot I joined but I will hope for the best. Does your friend know you dress?
    No, he doesn't know. I don't particularly want to tell anyone at the moment, its just something for me for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Stone View Post
    I was just trying to find some other girls in my hometown.
    I'm very sorry if that sounded offensive! I meant nothing bad towards you! I just think this place is tops! Forgive me, PLEASE!!!

Account is closed
    More important question: Why haven't you told your best friend of 10 years you are trans? I'm sure he knows already but is a good friend and doesn't want to upset you by asking.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

A transgendered lesbian. Cassandra90's Avatar
    I waited for a while before joining this site for the same reason. Once I recover form my last purge, I will hopefully have some pics to share. Plus, I have a long ways to go to be passable. So... Thanks for keeping this site clean!
    “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CassieCD90

There's no place like home
    [SIZE="4"]

Just click Your heals together and repeat the phrase three times........

You will find yourself right here
    [/SIZE]
    It was like that when I got here... I wasn't here when that happened...Second shift musta done that...

What I would like to see is a website where gg's are looking for sex with cd's.

Crossdressing IS NOT about sex.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Gotta admit that it is a little funny though.. lol. And you now know more about him then he may ever know about you ... Glad you were able to get it deleted before any unwanted attention.

Monica
    PRIDE

GO REDWINGS
    I'm a geek and proud of that too
    Stay femme my friend

Find me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002088230763
    URnotalone: http://profiles.urnotalone.com/144465

I'm very sorry if that sounded offensive! I meant nothing bad towards you! I just think this place is tops! Forgive me, PLEASE!!!
    Oh no, I didn't mistake what you said. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't after sex. Thats not my bag either. Im waiting for the right girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Anne View Post
    More important question: Why haven't you told your best friend of 10 years you are trans? I'm sure he knows already but is a good friend and doesn't want to upset you by asking.
    I doubt he does know, I can't think of anything Ive done or said to give anyone the impression I crossdress.

You've brought up a good topic though. That it's often dificult to find discreet, non sexual, non dating, social enviroments in which to meet others like oneself. It is why I like this site, it's not any of those things. I"ve learned a great deal here, and I have met a great many people who have become long time friends, even if virtual. The closest to you're experience I've ever had is encountering my trans ex girlfriend on a forum site. Shortest membership in the hisory of the Forum.

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    Glad you could delete your profile. I wandered into an innocent looking chat room recently and was suddenly bombarded with all kinds of inappropriate offers. I can certainly feel for you.
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

I came out to my coworker and turned out he was cd and came out to me. We've been great friends ever since.

Gold Member
    Yes; I have picked up a lot of valuable information and courage here. This Forum is the
    best for the cause of Transformations of all types. I am glad I found it.

Rader