Thread: Many a true word.......

Many a true word.......

....spoken in jest

Yesterday night I was going out to a retirement do from work. My wife and me had done Zumba and come straight home so I jumped in the shower, immediately followed by my SO. I got ready at the same time as she. She then came downstairs. I stayed upstairs continuing to get dressed to go out.

When I came downstairs I was running a little ater than I'd planned. My wife then said, jokingly "What have you been doing up there, putting on your makeup?"

Ironically I actually WAS putting on makeup: radiance-boosting moisturiser, clear mascara, a little subtle eyebrow shading, a smudge of under-eye concealer for those dark circles and a slick of glossy lip salve . Subtle, yes, but makeup nontheless. How I laughed.....inside

I take it that she doesn't know about your dressing and makeup.

Hi Debs. you was running late but you are allowed to do that. but you probably looked gorgeous. love deanna

Since women notice such things, I'd be surprised to learn that she doesn't know. Perhaps this was her little way of telling you she does?

Subtle yes but still makeup and it has virtually the same psychological effect as heavier makeup , i use to love that clear mascara as you could feel that you had it on and that in-it`s self felt good, you should have jumped straight in and said " i seam to have ran out of mine can i borrow some of yours" just to see the reaction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

She knows about my dressing, and probably wouldn't be too surprised I was putting on some very subtle makeup, but it was quite funny

Then you need to remind her that she should know that it takes girls longer in the bathroom than boys. LOL