Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking - what happens when the girl in me is excited?

Tucking - what happens when the girl in me is excited?

I searched for answers to this topic but without results.

So....

I just wonder, will I cause any injury to myself when I have a physical reaction/excitement whilst I am nicely tucked?

Say, will I damage the shaft or organs like testicles when I suddenly become hard like this?

As being en femme is usually an exciting experience, I am sure lots of "gurls" have something to share. If this is already discussed, please show me the thread. Thanks

for me when I'm having a physical reaction, I find the shaft part becoming increasingly uncomfortable, sometimes even painful, but I think it has to do with my wearing shaping panties. the testicles for me anyways have suffered no ill effects from having a physical reaction as they are placed up and out of the way.

I have never had any problems except the discomfort of growing in a small space. Once the feeling fades, you may have to do a complete readjust in order to get it back where it started. I haven't had any problems with the berries with over 30 years of tucking and folding as I have four kids.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wouldn't worry, Linda. If u tuck properly, either hard and soft should be comfortable!

I generally experience BOTH every time I've dressed for the last 14 years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is something that baffles me. Tucking puts the "berries" up in the abdomen. Now should that not make a man sterile? Yet it seems kids are being born to people of our ilk.

One thing I worry about is cancer in that region, but I have not found any kind of evidence concerning tight clothing and T cancer.

fascinating.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I've been tucking for many hours at a time for many years, and have had no ill effects except the excruciating pain of confinement when "it" wants to do it's thing. Like Christy said, readjust and go on about your business!

Wouldn't know. Nun want-a-be's don't get excited! Sigh..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have serious doubts about whether this is a physiologically sound practice. Phrases like “putting the boys where they are meant to be” downplay the fact that in the case of male adults the testicles have evolved to be outside the body and not where they were in the earliest stages of life.

The psychological benefits from tucking are a different matter, and if there are health risks associated with the practice then there may also be compensations in terms of psychological wellbeing. One has to be balanced against the other. Also, what may be harmless for one individual may prove harmful for another. We do not come off a production line like Toyota Corollas - and even Toyota has product recalls.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

a bit nutty

no problems here

Funny when I'm tucked correctly and am wearing snug undergarments, there is no way anything is going to "firm up" down there. I think it's just too awkward a position for it to do anything.

Ginger

Something like this came up in another thread and one suggestion given was to "take care of it" beforehand.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My experience was that I should ignore what's tuck there when I'm dress and treat it as if it's true female anatomy. It makes it more comfortable.

I'm not that worried about it when I tuck. I have no intention of keeping "that part of me" in its original state for much longer. I know that's not a choice or even a want for most girls, but I have very little use for mine except as a tool for bladder relief.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    Funny when I'm tucked correctly and am wearing snug undergarments, there is no way anything is going to "firm up" down there. I think it's just too awkward a position for it to do anything.

Ginger
    I have to agree with Ginger on this.

To each their own, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    Ginger
    Not only do I nearly always tuck when I dress, I finish practically every dressing session with an orgasm in that position!
    Think about it, Ginger. NOT having to see it or touch it is so very fem, and for me, an exciting turn on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

a bit nutty
    Not firming up doesn't mean that I'm not thrilled, just that due to it's position (bent back and away) there is no way this issue will "arise" without my intervention. Un-bend it from the confines of the tight undergarments and well... the dressing is pretty much over shortly thereafter. No way to bend it back into the tuck even if I felt like continuing to dress, which I never end up doing.

Too much information..............gawd!

There are some of us who take T blockers so that just doesn't happen. Since it is rather undesirable for those who do take them.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have my own method of tucking which I find very comfortable even on the rare occasion that I get aroused. I have never suffered any ill effects and my equipment still works as well as it should for a person my age.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    That is something that baffles me. Tucking puts the "berries" up in the abdomen. Now should that not make a man sterile? Yet it seems kids are being born to people of our ilk.
    I'd like to point out that neither of you had kids, your wives/SOs did...

Just kidding! Don't get all paranoid! D

I think that as long as you don't cut blood circulation in your genitals, you're fine. Holding the berries inside may alter their temperature and, as a consequence, not being able to produce sperm but (AFAIK) it's a temporary thing. It happens to the regular males who wear tight underwear.

Ouch, hate pain. Good test for the yield strength of the tape, degrees in excitement compared to the stretch in tape? Then the time from imprisonment to freedom. Then once these are known one will know what to avoid. Gives a nice definition to "BOING"

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    A good pair of light control panties usually does the trick of tucking for me. The berries will not suffer getting tucked in for awhile, just a reduction in sperm count. As for excitment, the only down side that I have ever had, is a small mess to clean up and a wet spot unless you change your panties. Every day panty liners can help with that problem. Yes girls, they can be of benefit to us also.

The concerns are similar to those involved with wearing breast forms. If you apply pressure outward from the back of the form, or weaken the adhesive's ability to perform its purpose, the form will "fall off".

In this case, tucking can include securely orientating the position of this "leg" into a fixed position facing the “opposite” direction, creating a potential risk. During a period of excitation, it can swell and expand backward instead of "forward", which pushes against the backside of both gluteus maximus muscles (butt cheeks). This may cause them to do the same thing the breast forms would do...fall off. They could end up falling out of the bottom of your dress and rolling across the floor, creating a very awkward situation. Particularly in a dating environment, where you are trying to impress a date. It is almost a guaranteed deal-killer.

That's just a theory of mine...I might be wrong.

Aside from that...
    Stretching, compressing or restricting anything in the human body creates the potential for suffering some unpleasant consequences. In this scenario it might involve restriction of blood flow to genitals and/or proper functioning of spermatic cord, etc. Obviously it depends upon how obsessive a person becomes about "securing" the parts involved. Many appear to be doing it successfully without suffering any negative effects.

This is also one of those times where "Size does matter"...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have never had that issue ever when tucked.I don't feel like a guy when I'm dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    The concerns are similar to those involved with wearing breast forms. If you apply pressure outward from the back of the form, or weaken the adhesive's ability to perform its purpose, the form will "fall off".

In this case, tucking can include securely orientating the position of this "leg" into a fixed position facing the “opposite” direction, creating a potential risk. During a period of excitation, it can swell and expand backward instead of "forward", which pushes against the backside of both gluteus maximus muscles (butt cheeks). This may cause them to do the same thing the breast forms would do...fall off. They could end up falling out of the bottom of your dress and rolling across the floor, creating a very awkward situation. Particularly in a dating environment, where you are trying to impress a date. It is almost a guaranteed deal-killer.

That's just a theory of mine...I might be wrong.

Aside from that...
    Stretching, compressing or restricting anything in the human body creates the potential for suffering some unpleasant consequences. In this scenario it might involve restriction of blood flow to genitals and/or proper functioning of spermatic cord, etc. Obviously it depends upon how obsessive a person becomes about "securing" the parts involved. Many appear to be doing it successfully without suffering any negative effects.

This is also one of those times where "Size does matter"...

This will probably only happen ONCE to each tucked CD, Eluusion!
    The first time that happened to me, I grabbed my cheeks off the floor and immediately changed brands of butt adhesive! It WAS very embarrasing, but hasn't happened since!

For comfort, I NEVER would use tape on a tuck! Just 2 or 3 tite ladies undies worn BACKWARDS does the trick for me!

I've been tucking 24/7 for a few years now with no ill effects.
    As to an arousal problem...well, that doesn't happen often and when it does it usually means I'm in a sexy mood, wearing sexy lingerie and in need....so I just handle it and go back to what I was doing....hehehehe...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I've been doing it for two years and yes I still get an up time, now I usually don't have to rearrange once its over. It nicely falls back where I had it before.