Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those feminine moments, what’s yours?

Silver Member

Those feminine moments, what’s yours?

The other day I had an experience that gave me a total feminine feeling and caused me to think about other times.

When I was about 12 I tried on my mother’s sundress and it fit like a glove. I wore it for several hours. It had a strapless fitted top with a full skirt and with just panties on I could feel the breezes on my legs. Luckily we lived in a remote area where I could go outside.

Years later when I took up cross dressing in my early 20s I watched a movie where a woman did her makeup then put on her slip over her head and let if fall down across her breasts as it slid into place. She then did the same with the skirt reaching behind to zip it before putting on her blouse. I had just purchased a new pencil skirt that was designed to be tight. I decided to follow her routine rather than getting dressed and then doing my makeup. As I slid the skirt down it hung on my hips as had hers. I thought oh no I had bought a size 6 and it was going to be too small, but as I zipped it up the waste was fine and it fit me in all the right ways I quickly put on my sheer white blouse and heals. At that moment I decided to go for a drive even though you could be arrested back then. I don’t think anyone had an idea that I was anything but a young woman and I felt like one.

What happened the other day was I had purchased a new very pretty lace cup bra. As I put it on I realized that my breasts filled it and they looked great in it. I was getting ready to go to town and pulled on my jeans (women’s) and as I did I reached back sticking my thumbs inside with palms outside on the back so as not to mess up my nails. As the jeans slid over my hips I felt the nylon of my panties on my thumbs and thought about how feminine a feeling it was. I then put on a thin chambray shirt leaving the top unbuttoned enough to give fleeting glances of my bra. At that moment I felt like a woman and went to town to enjoy a day of shopping.

Watching the Grammys reminded to me as I saw Jennifer Hudson’s cleavage and saw her beautiful bra.

I think you are describing a common feeling most of us feel when dressing. Nice isn’t it.
    Sometimes it’s sexy; sometimes it’s just feeling like the real us. Who we are.
    I have a special friend that treats me as the women I am. When I am in there arms I am in heaven.

SUZY

Atlantic Canadian Girl JulieMcKie's Avatar
    For me it's tilting my head sideways a bit and brushing hair out of the way to put some nice dangly clip earrings on. Something simple can be so powerful.

I didn´t have many yet, but if i lay on my bed dressed in soft pink and white, all fluffy and look down on myself i feel like hugging myself and just staying like this forever ^^

One of the best feelings in the world ^^

I had a feminine moment at noon when I was waxing my legs! Not all feminine moments are enjoyable!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    How about spraying perfume on when getting ready to go out.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

You tick me off!! I'm a size 18 going 20, nUFF SAID?

i HATE THE winter weight gain!!!!!!!!!

Never have them intentionally myself but you know you must be exuding femininity (or something) when a straight guy actually thinks you are female and asks you for a date. More like getting to the "Oh crap what do I do now?" gap.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Never have them intentionally myself but you know you must be exuding femininity (or something) when a straight guy actually thinks you are female and asks you for a date. More like getting to the "Oh crap what do I do now?" gap.
    Or when even at my size men rush to open the door for me when entering the post office loades down with packages.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When someone actually asks me to dance

My favorite Feminine moment was the day I went to downtown Seattle wearing heels and a swishy rayon skirt, and a sleevless boatneck top and earrings and makeup... my hair was done in a feminine style... I got a manicure and pedicure, got my eybrows waxed and then went to lunch... my skirt felt soooo good... I spent the rest of the day dressed like that and did a lot of shopping... that was my moment...

TV cosmetic commercials; pretty GG women in the media; anything glam or glitzy - like the Grammy's (wow);lezzie makeout viddys; days when my nipples are erect & sensitive for whatever reason (??)...lotsa fem moments come & go. But when a pretty GG babe who I never met blows me a kiss as she drives by in her little red sports car (when I'm in work-a-day guy mode)...that makes me forget all the rest cuz THAT, girlfriend, is a golden moment
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 02-16-2011 at 11:46 AM.

I'm feeling a bit bloated this evening... thought it was a feminine thing, but it's just gas.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I get in the closet and can't decide what to wear. So I mix and match and get frustrated and try again until I'm happy. I found a great turquoise necklace at the thrift shop for a great price. Now I have to build an outfit around it and find earrings to match. These may not be feminine, but I never went through this kind of a process when I was picking out a shirt, tie, slacks and socks to go to the office.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

a bit nutty
    Getting a run in my brand new nylons from hip to toe. That was a remarkably feminine moment. Grumble grumble.....Aside from that, almost any time I get to dress is a feminine moment for me. I get that same feeling and that is what keeps me coming back! Kinda like golf. I stink at it, but it's that one awesome drive, or great putt that keeps me coming back!

Ginger

These are all great fem moments, but my most recent, and kind of weirdest fem moment, was putting on those silly looking yellow glove to wash dishes because I wanted to protect my hands and nails...
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

When getting dressed looking down at black bra and panties then putting on a black cami and waist slip.......
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Like right now. I tried to bury Georgette, but she over came me and now she's baaaaaaaaaaaaack in full mode.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

When I was much younger I went swimming with a good friend of mine. As we were out in the water we both got to be a little frisky. All of a sudden he tickled me and I tried pulling back giggling the whole time. He was bigger than me at the time. I felt so vulnerable and weak at the time. It lasted less than five seconds but I felt so feminine at the time. Of course he gave me a strange look. I am not gay but for a few seconds I maybe wished that I was.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    How about spraying perfume on when getting ready to go out.
    That's one of my favorites!

CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    I'm sooo FAT and puggly!!!! I feel Awful!!!
    Yea but you're sooo cute too so...just change your daily routine; get a little more active like - walk fast outside everytime the weather allows it - 20 mins morning And evening - religiously (er...I mean, well when weather allows); and reduce but don't eliminate comfort food - til Springtime anyways when it's easier to say 'no'. That's it! In one month you'll be back to slim, in 2 you'll be hourglass. Huggs - Liese

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Yea but you're sooo cute too so...just change your daily routine; get a little more active like - walk fast outside everytime the weather allows it - 20 mins morning And evening - religiously (er...I mean, well when weather allows); and reduce but don't eliminate comfort food - til Springtime anyways when it's easier to say 'no'. That's it! In one month you'll be back to slim, in 2 you'll be hourglass. Huggs - Liese
    You gotta be kidding me!!! I'm 6'1'' and weigh about 135 lbs. I bike 20 miles a day. If I'm not biking I'm walking fast everywhere. And I eat like a bird. I'm very comfortable with my figure.
    I'm not trying for that unrealistic barbie doll look.
    Do you really think I look like I need to lose weight?
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

putting on my breasts,wish list shopping on line for shoes,brushing my mid back length hair,there's just so many.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

a bit nutty
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    You gotta be kidding me!!! I'm 6'1'' and weigh about 135 lbs. I bike 20 miles a day. If I'm not biking I'm walking fast everywhere. And I eat like a bird. I'm very comfortable with my figure.
    I'm not trying for that unrealistic barbie doll look.
    Do you really think I look like I need to lose weight?
    Oh yeah, this is definately a feminie moment! AAAAAAGH! The dreaded question a woman asks a man....."Does this dress make my ass look big?"