Thread: Sex and dressing. Which comes first, the chick or the egg?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sex and dressing. Which comes first, the chick or the egg?

Reading the "cycles" thread got me wondering----.

I'm never aroused when I think about dressing. And, rarely am while I'm dressing.

However, when I see the completed Sherry in the mirror, then, I normally start getting excited!

Does anyone get aroused BEFORE they dress? Just by thinking about CDing?
    If so, does that cease or continue AFTER you're dressed?

PLEASE! No intimate details, OK? Thanks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I get excited before and during a CD experience. Afterward, well, I guess the desire to dress is there but diminished.

I usually get aroused when I've put on a new outfit and look in the mirror and really like the new look.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

neither time, I just feel I am finally properly dressed
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Neither for me! I just feel more complete when I'm dressed!

Aspiring Member
    On rare occasions, the real arousal didn't begin until I started to dress and it increased steadily with each piece of clothing I put on as I watched Shari emerge.

Most of the time my dressing is sort of like lovemaking, the foreplay being the anticipation of doing it.

no arousal at all when dressed. just feel feminine. barely need to hide it hehe

a bit nutty
    Arousal sometimes only during, and can't go drab fast enough immediately after.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    This question varies a lot for me. Sometimes looking in the mirror can get my mojo going, and sometimes not. In the cycles thread I found that there are times that the sex drive is all consuming, and that can run for several days. I find that it can be certain articles of clothing can get me going easier than others. An example being after using the washroom as I wash my hands I see that touch of something through the mirror like a touch of lace from a bra or cami. That will start the whole thinking process that gets the mojo going. I have sometimes thought that Gillian is that other woman in my life that I have been cheating with. I would never tell my SO that.

When I first started CDing I was standing 'at attention all the time'. As I said in the cycling thread that passed as the years rolled along. Its been well over thirty years since the last time I was excited in 'that way'.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Well for me there are two times when I become aroused. One is while shopping for girl clothes and the second is while trying on new clothes. Of course I get aroused by the normal guy stuff too.

Dressing for me can be, but not always, a very erotic experience. Before, during and after! But like being nude, nudity can just be plain relaxing with no sex involved.

As far as the egg argument, I was a late starter into cding. Sex begat dressing which begat more sex which begat... By this I mean I never had any cd leanings. One day my partner and I decided that I should experience sex as a woman does. Only as an after thought did we dress me as a woman to go along with the plan. Well, the sex was great and since I was dressed while it happened, I think the two are now linked.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

Dressing started at age 5 with no sexual component, but up in the teens it definitely did. Afterwards I would feel dirty and take the clothes off. Now there is no sexual component to it at all.
    Michelle

Sometimes. Not always. But I find the entire process, even thinking about it, to be eroticallly stimulating from time to time. At one time, any one certain aspect of the whole process (perhaps it's hair this time) will excite me, and at others, it may be the drape of my dress, or my bustline, or my makeup. It's not any one thing, but can be anything (or everything) at any time.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Aroused ? Yes! that's what drives me to dress.

Banned Read only
    In my teens and twenties there was an arousal sexual component to cross-dressing. Maybe because age has taken its natural toll on the raging hormones, I am not aroused. Now I feel at ease and feminine. After the first hour en femme, I really forget I am dressed. It has become so natural to be en femme. If I lived alone I think my morning selection of clothing would be based solely on which gender I wish to be for the day.

Today I need to run errands and want to be quasi en femme, so it's underdressing.

I used to get excited and barely able to contain myself when I was in my teens and twenties back then I dressed in what I call uber feminine mode - big hair, mini skirts, platform heels, lots of makeup, long red bedroom claws... Now I dress mainly because it makes me feel much better en femme than in boy mode - I'm a lot less stressed. The only time I get excited now while dressed is when I'm flirting with a hot girl or guy

Thinking about sex may or may not make me want to dress up.

Thinking about dressing usually has no effect on my libido.

IOW, taking the feminine role in sex is what is erotic to me. The clothes are just props.

I never have sex alone anymore, so I'm not my own girlfriend. And by the time sex happens, most of the clothes are on the floor.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    At my age, getting aroused at all is a momentous thing!! I can't remember the last time it occurred! Certainly not by getting dressed enfemme!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sometimes both cross dressing and arousal coincide at the same time..its a lot more fun... but both can exist by itself

geez, new outfit.....being completely dressed, dreaming of being completely dressed......they all get me excited!

In my early cd-ing days, sometimes when in process of making up and dressing, I would get so aroused that I wasn't sure I could finish the transformation before it finished me. haha Now, age and patience gets me to a completely transformed stage in pretty good shape. I still get excited at the finished product. Yes, I can still get excited just thinking about transforming, or even about certain things for which I have a fetish.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 02-20-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: typo

[SIZE="5"]I always fall in love with myself when I see myself dress up beautifully and sexy in the mirror !![/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]

I am a middle age Hong Kong Chinese man, my dream is to become a Racing Queen in real life.
    My adventage is having a slim body 5 ft. 4 in. tall, weights only 122 Lb., white skin and slim hands and legs.
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    In my early cd-ing days, sometimes when in process of making up and dressing, I would so aroused that I wasn't sure I could finish the transformation before it finished me. haha Now, age and patience gets me to a completely transformed stage in pretty good shape. I still get excited at the finished product. Yes, I can still get excited just thinking about transforming, or even about certain things for which I have a fetish.
    Was going to write out a long rambling explanation of how i feel about this ,then i read Nicoles post... Couldn't have put it better myself Are we in tune or what Nicole