Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living alone.

Living alone.

I have noticed what a wide spectrum of lifestyles are encompassed here.
    One thing that is very noticeable is that most members are living with there S.O.
    And then there are some who are looking for a partner that they can share there lives with. And hopefully will accept there dressing.

The third group seem to be in a minority, but are they?
    That third group includes me.

I have raised a family. I am very close to my two sons and my daughter. And I have just one or two good friends.

But I live alone. Every night when I come home there is no one to greet me. I have to cook for myself and do the housework. The only conversation I have is talking to myself [which I do a lot of]
    But I get to be Suzy the moment I get in the door.

But I am blissfully happy! Am I the only one?

SUZY

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Count me in also as part of the third group minority. I raised my child alone also and while very close I live alone. The only difference is that I talk to my adopted dog from the Humanes Society instead of myself.

Lisa Loveday

Smile The live alone club

I also live alone and have for about 7 years now. I do get lonely from time to time. Also as soon as I walk through the door off go the drab on goes the glam. when I am home I am always dressed as mistybtm and I love entertaining my dates here. when I do not have a male friend over it is pc-gaming that occupies most of my time. other than this wonderful web-site.
    Mistybtm

Aspiring Member
    I have at least a dog to greet me, then I go out to the barn where I have a couple of horses as I like to horseback ride and camp when I am in my male self.
    But here lately I would rather be the woman in my dreams than anything else at the present. Now if I could just shake this cold I got I would start going out on the weekends as a woman.
    Starting this evening I am going to glue on my silicone breast and go bra-less for a female neighbor to see me.
    I am looking forward to this coming spring When I can lie out in the sun in my one piece woman's swimsuit.

I also live alone, although my SO visits nearly every day. She is very accepting and supportive, so I never have to worry about what I'm wearing, and my kids never pop in unannounced. I'm one of the lucky ones who can dress pretty much 24/7 if I so desire, and usually, I so desire.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Well, I am serially monogamous. I would like to be less serial and more monogamous.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Count me! I live alone! I have to admit that it gets hard sometimes with having just one leg! So if I want to eat I have to cook it! I do it all, cleaning and so on! I'm a country girl and my best and only true friend is my dog! Winter is such a downer when I can't get out because of the ice and snow! Every thing I do takes twice as long as it should but I try to stay happy just being me! My free time goes right here talking to the ones I love!

Just because someone is married or has a SO does not mean they are not alone inside.
    I think there are many more living alone inside there head because they feel that being a CD, TS ,Gay, Lesbian, makes there life to complicated to share with others. So they hide there special world in a closet.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Count me in the live alone club.

SO left last sept. and hasen't called since, just left me a pile of bills and told me she couldn't compete with Laura.
    Any ways Laura is doing fine, I change into her as soon as I get home and most times she goes out for day trips as often as she can. I still dress in drab from time to time to do odd jobs in vincinity, as only two close friends know about Laura, but they don't care and one actually helps me pick out outfits for day trips and I help her with her makeup. She led a sheltered life and didn't do makeup or a lot of other things, I'm helping her out of her shell.
    Sorry for the long post, kinda just got started and needed to talk.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Count me in dear. I am a family of one. Two remain kids live in another state.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

count me in as well! alone about 15 yrs. now. came out to my mother and best friend years ago. best friend passed, and mom has alziemhers. both understood me and had no problem. still, when i get home, i dress all femme. i love it

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Hi Suzy, I belong to the "group" with lots of family around. Although only my wife and I reside under this roof; my children and grandchildren are all very close by. As much as I enjoy the family atmosphere, I do miss my private time greatly. It would seem that a combination of both our worlds would be ideal. Should you need someone to "talk" with, please feel free to PM me at anytime. I always enjoy your correspondence.....Hugs Maddy
    Last edited by Madilyn A.; 02-17-2011 at 09:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I have lived alone for 36 years now, and I don't see much likelihood of a change.

It may be that I am most suited for solo habitation.

alas i live alone, not even a dog.
    would love to have someone here to keep the home front warm.
    but not likely to change anytime soon. been this way for decades.
    maybe it is for the better as loni has so many things there is no room in the closet for his things. let alone another woman's.

Account is closed
    I have accepted being relationship agnostic but I would love to have someone in my life.

I'm sure glad you called me a lifestyle, I would hate for people to think this is anything else but a choice. This knowledge helps so much with all those people who say I am mentally disturbed.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Well, I seem to fit into the fourth of your three groups. I never married and my father lives with me.

Although in time I may migrate into your 2nd group, I am certainly not looking for anyone before I complete my transition.

I'm fairly sure you won't be the only person who is very happy.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Aspiring Member
    No dog, no cat, no plants and no woman for the last five months. So far so good, it may be like that for the rest of my life, and I might be ok with it to.

I currently live with my mother...but might as well be alone. If I was alone, my GG would be over...A lot. (my mom does not like her, and so she is not welcome. I find this highly amusing considering mom thinks I am gay, and yet will not let me have a girl in my room)
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    But I live alone. Every night when I come home there is no one to greet me. I have to cook for myself and do the housework. The only conversation I have is talking to myself [which I do a lot of]
    But I get to be Suzy the moment I get in the door.

But I am blissfully happy! Am I the only one?
    I feel the same way, Suzy. The only difference is that I have been alone my whole life so I have no family.

Karen Sue

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I live alone, have a couple of cats, it does get a lonley at times, but then I have Tina time, maybe a little too much Tina time...lol
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I lived the 3rd life for 5 years and looking back I did feel it was happy.living the single life having house to myself,but It was only when I met my Wife that I knew what real Happiness was,having someone to share my life with

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

All by my lonesome and loving it. After a lifetime of SOs, stepchildren, pita couch surfing in-laws, and roommates, the last seven years of privacy have been heavenly.
    Especially nice are the work-from-home periods when drab is not too likely. Woohoo!
    Cast in this unlikely role
    Ill equipped to act
    With insufficient tact
    One must put up barriers
    To keep oneself intact...

I love living alone. Of course there are benefits or drawbacks either in living by yourself or being with someone. I bet you agree that living alone doesn't have to mean being lonely. Like you I am happy and get to be Donna whenever I want.

No, you are not the only one!
    Hugs, Carole

I'm living alone in my own flat in Dunedin. No SO (yet), no pets - although I do see 22,000 people every day at uni. Remember I'm only 19!
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.