Thread: Should I go for my vacation en femme ?

Should I go for my vacation en femme ?

I am planning to have a vacation en femme for a week. I'll just be my feminine self all that time, visit places and just relax. I really look forward to that and had planned for a few weeks already. I've been to several trips already including Southern Comfort. Mostly, the joy started to drop after a few days but I always greatly enjoyed the experience and each trip were unforgettable. Also, I always can't stop thinking about the next trip.*

I'm totally confused whether I should have another vacation en femme in the next few weeks. The factors for and against are listed.*

PRO
    1. Tremendous ecstatic feeling and excitement. (however, I did not do most of what i planned for in my previous attempts as I found I felt uneasy venturing outdoors and only managed to go out dressed a few times. I also found that the joy ebbed quickly after the 1st day)
    2. Time to relax and experience something I always love
    3. Learn to be mindful of this experience.

CON
    1. Catastrophe if I get caught. I shall lost my job and everything I have. Don't ask me why. The risk is say 20%.
    2. I feel guilty to my wife as she is against CD and I'm doing it behind her back.
    3. I shall feel worried about getting caught in the act and someone revealing that only months later. This sounds neurotic to most people but it's real in my situation.
    4. The preparation and the holiday will take 3 weeks off my work
    5. Spending 2 weeks of my earning
    6. The preparation is quite tedious
    7. The anxiety few days before the trip is nerve wrecking
    8. I worry about going through above points for a short lived feeling of ecstasy. That was the conclusion I had before. *It may not be worth it.

Could sisters and friends on this board give me your views

Should I go for my vacation en femme ?

I think that you should go as yourself

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    You have 3 reasons for doing it, and 8 reasons for not doing it! To me, that pretty mcuh gives you the answer! As Maria said, go as ourself!! In the end you will be happier!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

As Maria Suggests, just be yourself.

If you need a vacation, then take it. If not, you have your answer.

Vacations are to relieve stress, not generate it.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Account is closed
    You should go on vacation as however you present yourself daily. I.E. what it says on your passport. Why would you want to risk your job, your marriage, and your sanity for a little extra thrill?
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Why not enjoy your vacation to it's fullest? You could go as both! Perhaps one or two days en femme or a few hours? That way you can truly be yourself!

Con # 2.
    Think about that one. Houses and jobs can come and go...but feeling guilty behind your wife is totally different. Honesty and openess take work, and may be a long road. I know. Your wife may never be approving, but she will come to understand that you do need that time for yourself too. After time, perhaps lots of it, you may be able to take your femme vacation with work risks all the same, but with your wife understanding that you need your weekend away. Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I need to clarify a bit.
    a. I don't understand "go as yourself". If I were to go, I would go as myself, a CD. I would definitely enjoy myself too. In fact, the thought of the holiday gets me all excited at once. If I do not have the "cons" listed, I would have one every other month or even more frequent.
    b. 3 pros vs 8 cons ; yet each factor may not weight the same. I am just wondering if pro 1 and pro 2 would in themselves outweight all the other 8 cons. I know everyone is unique but YOUR experience and feedback helps a lot.
    c. going as both is not my option; I prefer going as Linda. I will have my other vacations as a guy.
    d. honesty is a lofty ideal ; should I suppress my CD to be honest 100% or tell a small lie to allow my CD traits to occasionally be enjoyed.

You make it sound more like a punishment than a vacation. Seems to me that your head has already told you what you want to do and what you should do. Maybe next time.

Linda;

To clarify: "Go as yourself" means to BE YOU.

If you take this vacation, dress as you feel is right and appropriate for the situation you are in. If this means a skirt and blouse, then wear that, if trousers and a shirt, wear them.

Each situation is different, and while you may ask, and we may offer, You have to make the decision yourself.

You know what importance is attached to your marriage, home and job. You know if the risks outweigh the benefits.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

thanks for the input so far.
    Contrary to what I might appear, I know what my decision should be but it'll be comforting to hear from you.
    I really just want to hear what you would do were you in my shoes.
    Your views will then help me to make my decision, which is mine to make.

I did a vacation to Florida several years ago with a GG friend, and mostly I wore a sarong wrap skirt just at knee length... and a sleevless boatneck top... we got pedicures together, manicures together got our nails painted and walked on the beach, and went out to dinner... a vacation is the perfect place to let your inner Girl out...

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Kinda,
    First off it's supposed to b a vacation...Websters dictionary says. Vacation; is a leave of absence from a regular occupation, or a specific trip or journey, for the purpose of recreation or tourism.
    In other words if you want to go on this vacay....take both your fem clothes as well as your others. If the feeling hits you to dress and go out then by all means do it. Otherwise don't. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself and I believe that you are ovr thinking this. If the idea is to go and have fun...put fun above all else.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

rule number one: never upset the wife.

rule number two: any questions see rule number one.

just go and have fun, a vacation is time to relax, not get stressed out. take clothing for your self and figure it out when you get there.

What would you do if you were me?

CD in SE Asia
    Hi Linda, I think I'm in a similar situation to you, except that I would not lose everything if I get caught- it certainly would upset my wife though, she doesn't like the idea, so I don't do it in front of her. I plan to take a vacation later this year on my own and I will certainly take along some girl clothes and wear them whenever I feel like it. Generally I enjoy these little breaks and they are much less stressful than dressing for an hour or so while watching the clock!
    As others have said, try to have fun with it. Pick a location where you can feel more relaxed and avoid losing everything if possible.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Morgan View Post
    You make it sound more like a punishment than a vacation. Seems to me that your head has already told you what you want to do and what you should do. Maybe next time.
    I agree with Mary Morgan on this one. You should go on vacation to relax and enjoy yourself, not to risk all for some fleeting thrill.

Stephie