Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you go out sans makeup?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I only went out without makeup the once,when I went to get a makeover at Elizabeth Arden counter in Dept Store,as far as feeling any different well my pace was certainly quicker,I'm cursed with heavy growth so me without makeup reminds me of Fred Flintstone in a dress (not a pretty sight,I'm sure you will agree lol) I much prefer being out with makeup even if I'm only out a short time,besides i do love makeup
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Hmmm. Sometimes I go out without makeup - usually if I'm out mountain biking or just popping into the supermarket. Always wear it for work though, got to at least try and look moderately attractive. You never know when you might meet your next boyfriend lol

Good God No! I wouldn't be seen dead without make up. That's half the fun of being en femme. I may go sans make up indoors now and again, but never outside.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Banned Read only
    I saw the picture you posted with no makeup, respectfully I say, WEAR the makeup, you look like a guy with a wig without it. Ment this to be helpful, not hurtful.

Sometimes I only use a little blush, eyebrow pencil and lipstick for the quick little errands.........sometimes if you wear more jewelry you over compensate for the lack of make up..................
    [SIGPIC]

In my travels while en femme I have noticed a majority of GGs either wear hardly any makeup or none at all, and I'm talking GGs of all ages. With the exception of those who use makeup for work there are very few who wear makeup just for running errands or routine outings.

That being said, when I do routine things like shopping, pumping gas, going to the post office, and myriad other mundane chores en femme, I will usually wear only a neutral shade of lipstick. Most of the time, if I'm read at all, it's by a sales clerk, but more often than not, they are more concerned with doing their job than anything else.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

NEVER! Even if I know that I will be home alone all day I always do my full makeup routine.
    Hugs, Carole

Only wore it one time. Thelast 2 times I was in public I didn't wear any. Billie Jean

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJ View Post
    Good God No! I wouldn't be seen dead without make up. That's half the fun of being en femme. I may go sans make up indoors now and again, but never outside.
    Ditto! ... me? outside? in public without make up? .... no thanks!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Heck, I even like a little makeup (eyes/lips) in drab.....

Well, I'm kind of coming from the opposite direction on this one... I've only been out in full makeup a couple of times. Most of the time I'm completely bare of makeup.

I'm getting kind of fed up with the 5 o-clock shadow thing, even if I just shaved within the hour. Today I decided I probably look like Homer Simpson in a dress.

Soooo, I'm kind of thinking of getting better at makeup and wearing it more often.

But, the downside is I might forget to wash it off before work! I work nights, and one time I had some eyeshadow and mascara on when I showed up for work. They spotted it right away and of course I got razzed a lot! But it was close to Halloween so I had a convenient excuse!

Anyway, to answer your question, Yes! I've been out without makeup in girly things HUNDREDS of times! I really don't care anymore about reactions. I only notice the nicer ones - I ignore the not so nice ones!

Hugs,
    Ann

Almost always without for me. I just put on some foundation to hide the beard shadow, a little tinted lip gloss and I'm good to go.

I have noticed that the facial expression is even more important than makeup! If you dont have the right facial expression you will look like a guy even if you have a very good makeup. And if you have good facial expression you can look very feminine even without makeup!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Could you please explain......what kind of facial expression are you referring to?......

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    I'm a firm believer in going out with minimal/no makeup when crossdressed.
    Unfortunately, this requires that I pluck my beard. Altho mostly white, it still has some dark whiskers that are visible even with a silky-smooth shave.
    These pix show my transformation from whiskered on July 4, 2010 to plucked August 25, 2010. I also used a temporary hair color.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...5&d=1283025662

(I'm now back to whiskered - waiting for a good reason to get out en femme. I expect to be in bearded-male mode for the Keystone Conference.)
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

I have decided that a little eyeliner, a little mascara and some light blush work better for me than the whole kit and carboodle. Keep it simple.

when i go out, i always wear something. for sure a good foundation to start... maybe light eyeliner, fast job on my brows (very girly now anyways), a splash of mascara and lip gloss... maybe 15' later, good to go.