Thread: winter lb's

winter lb's

Oh crap, I picked up 6 extra pounds over the winter. The bad part is it shows under my new, red, slinky dress
    I can't wait untill i can get back on the mountain bike and take it back off again!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    You are so right!! Back on the bike and get those pounds off!! You are a good looking girl!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

You better get that bike ready 'cause spring a comin'! Then ride, ride RIDE!

Picked up 6 extra pounds over the winter?

Next time try not to choose such large breast forms.

Or, Note to self: Remember to remove forms before weighing in.

Either way, I think some mountain biking should do the trick.

Good Luck

We Cad workout inside. It's been a difficult month and a half I lost 5 lb's ( Not by choice) I will be glade when winter is gone. Well I didn't really need that 5 lb's.
    Anfie

An odd thing: I've always been heavier in summer. Working outdoors in the butt cold weather is a sure calorie burner.
    No matter, though, there's plenty of extra poundage to last all year long.
    Cast in this unlikely role
    Ill equipped to act
    With insufficient tact
    One must put up barriers
    To keep oneself intact...

Don't worry: I gained 15kg (33lbs) last winter - a combination of dorm food, fizzy drink, chocolate and too many midnight trips to the Golden Arches! I've lost most of it over summer - still need to lose a bit more to get back in the double digits.
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.

5150, I hear you. I just started my exercising again. Gained about ten pounds, and am looking forward to dropping it in the next month or so.
    -Sedona

I am up 8 lbs since t-giving...I need to get back on the treadmill soon...

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    On a lighter note at least there is no greater motivator to lose weight than having a dress fit too tight. At least in my case.

I also tend to be heavier in the summer time. Perhaps it's my will power being drained by the constant non-stop cookouts I'm always at.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

It's the Holidays.....

That usually get me, and the lack of outdoor exercise in the cold winter months. Without the thought of not being able to fit into my wardrobe, I would not have the motivation to lose the extra lbs. by springtime. I refuse to go "up a size" and cannot bring myself to dress at all if my belly starts to protrude over my belt. That's just me, and not offense to those that can and do.....

Suzanne
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Since retiring because of a physical malady eleven months ago I've gained close to thirty. The holidays and a vacation were especially brutal to me. I did manage to put 1300miles on my bike over the spring,summer and fall but my main problem is that I can't walk very well anymore. Can't exercise the way I want to. Fortunaely I'll be able to perhaps correct that little problem next week when I undergo surgery to correct my problem. Can't wait to get back out exercising on a daily basis.