Thread: I was checked up at the library today by a foreigner .. ups

I was checked up at the library today by a foreigner

It's strange, but the immigrants have a particular fondness for me. Or maybe they are just more liberated in how they approach girls. I'm Norwegian.

I thought I looked nice today. Rather elegant. I do think this style was rather flattering for someone long and slender as me. I'm not always equally lucky with my outfit. But who is.

Anyway. Just before the library close I notice this African looking fellow keeps staring at me. And he keeps following me around. Suddenly he disappears. So I walk out the other entrance. Wow-there he is....

..Excuse me, do you speak english?

me: No

...He thinks for a moment...'no english'

me: No, I'm sorry

..'I noticed you. You look just like my sister, she is also tall, very nice'

me: that was sweet

me I must go, nice meeting you.

... Do you live here, do you need a friend. You can be my friend if you like.

me 'I'm sorry'

Waves awkwardly.

It's not the first time. I've found these Africans find me fascinating. Maybe it's exotic for them. Other religion or something. And always very polite. Always address me as a real woman. I find it to be truly sweet. But I am still worried, so I don't want to give false impression. I don't really believe in that friend thing. But perhaps. Not sure. I would not want to find myself alone and be mistaken about this.

Anyone who have experience with foreign guys? Norwegian guys are more withdrawn. And without alkohol they don't approach random girls they find interest in while out and about.

Pic. A very long skirt, that I keep up below my breasts with a wide belt. I felt nice about myself today, like I didn't stand back from the others. I think that may have contributed. PS-I did not find it offending. Some of them seem genuinely upset when I say I must go. So maybe it's a predatory instinct that triggers this. It's a little scary. And I also find it a little odd that they want taller women. These guys typically are a little shorter then me. My idea of an husband is that he is taller, for one. It's shallow, but I've found that this is a bit of a big deal. And most girls I know think the same.

Can someone explain what these guys are thinking?
    Last edited by Byanca; 02-20-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Why was this was moved? I don't see what this has to do with crossdressing? It's about the dynamic between men and women. And what men is thinking? If this the right place, then thank you. What is your experience with men? And how do you separate what is husband material and not, and who is out to trick you? I am becoming more worried these days. I feel like the clock is ticking way to fast so I should settle down and secure myself. Besides it's lonely and tiring doing all things myself.

Most often the kind of friend such a guy is looking for is one to dance with horizontally.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

i can't speak for myself, but an ex once dated a man of foreign origin. Turned out his UK student visa was due to expire and he just wanted to marry her so he could stay in the UK. That's not to say all foreigners have the same motivation but i always err on the cynical side...

Now that you mentioned I've seen a few cute Norwegian guys at work that really caught my eye.....ok reality check I don't dress at work I better start thinking on whats for dinner