Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Facebook?

I just signed up on fb using Google Chrome and everything seems to work.

I realize that when it comes to "privacy" many people believe that "having false hope is better than having no hope at all". So, for what it is worth, here is a 2011 version of the "top 10 Facebook privacy settings every user needs to know"...

http://daaaveeeee.wordpress.com/2011...-need-to-know/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it's any consolation for anyone, today ended up on a good note for me. I met up with an old childhood friend of mine today, who is on my guy FB page of which I posted some pics of me en femme, that everyone in the world has now seen, and her exact comment was "I adore your coming out photos", as she called it (these are her words) ...which she said right out of the blue.....and she is right. They are my "coming out" photos come to think of it.

I did not force Nathalie on anyone or proclaimed "guess what everyone! I'm a crossdresser/transgender!", I merely posted a couple of pics, and got a bunch of comments back. All were positive/none were negative. No friends dropped. Whatever bad, I can live with and accept.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 02-27-2011 at 10:46 PM.

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    I have one for each of us. Whereas my "guy" profile has a lot of privacy restrictions, Torrey's has none as of yet. It does not bother me to get some odd friend requests, and my posts basically follow my moods and personalities (i.e. more from Torrey when I'm in girl mode). I don't think there are any rules to this...just using the privacy settings to keep yourself comfortable.
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

kc but travel alot for work to NE mostly but also west coast
    i have one and i am sorta excited about possibly passing the number of friends on my guy site :-) !!!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I won't pop Shelly on Facebook for one reason - in the UK it's a known fact employers snoop on the site looking for certain behaviour . Infact it even made our local freebie weekend paper last year , the story of a local person being found out taking undue sick leave thru facebook snooping. Apparently the person concerned had all her account set to a private level too, it just goes to show , no matter how careful you are , in one way or another big brother is watching . Its probably a knee jerk reaction , but in todays world it's getting pathetically hard to trust anyone ........... and delicate information is often used as an iron fist in a silken glove .

i had 2 myspve accounts... still hve them but fb is all one.... nd is going to sty that way.... nikki is more me now anyway...

Facebook? No. The entire world doesn't need to know about my life. Google already does!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I have been wanting to do a Facebook profile for Brandy, but in reading the rules, Facebook says it is against the rules to have more then one profile. When I tried to set up a new account for Brandy, after signing out of my male profile, it wanted to link the two together. I was afraid to go forward and stoped trying.So tell me how you can get two profiles wiht no connection to each other.

Did you set up a new email account before trying to establish your feminine profile? The FB computer won't let a person establish more than one profile per email address. I don't think they limit profiles based on the computer ID number, however, since that would prevent husband/wife/children using a shared computer from establishing individual accounts. I'd suggest that if your male profile is based on Yahoo, for example, that you establish a GMail or Hotmail account for Brandy and use it to start your FB profile.