Thread: Just plain fun!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Just plain fun!

Sometimes, with all the drama in our lives caused by crossdressing, I wonder if we lose sight of one of the main reasons we (or at least I!) dress up: It’s just plain fun !

Of all the things I enjoy doing for the pure pleasure of doing it; crossdressing is number two (right after making my wife smile and/or laugh at number one) on the list. Even when I’m doing something “tedious” like epilating my legs, or filing my nails, you’ll usually see a big grin on my face. Whenever I catch myself checking out my manicure or the polish on my toenails, I have to smile at myself with the realization that I love what I’m doing and how much fun it is. And when I get the chance to dress up fully enfemme I always feel light headed and giddy as a, you guessed it, “school GIRL!”

Sure, there are times when the “urge” is low, and I don’t feel like dressing up, but this is very much the exception .

So how many of you really ENJOY dressing up enfemme? Is it fun, or a chore? Is it just “something you do because it feels ‘right,’” or do you do it because it’s a blast?
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    If it was not fun, I would have stopped doing it years ago. I wear for comfort, if it was uncomfortable, I would change into something more comfortable.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    It is not just fun for me, it is a metric-boatload of fun for me. Whether I'm having a fun shopping trip, or just doing errands, life is just more fun when I get to wear what I want to wear. Sure, some of it is a chore - epilation comes to mind - and not exactly what one would classify as fun, but overall, it all just 'fits' my life. People say that I'm happier, and more full of life while I'm dressed. For me, it's mostly due to having a choice. Would I want to do this every day? Heck no! But I love having the ability to choose, like women do. If they are having a bad day, they bundle up in sweats and a pony. If they feel good, and want to, they dress in something pretty. I get jealous that they have that option while we, realistically, don't.

So, I agree. I do all of this for fun.

Kathi

For me it is loads of fun, and yes, it feels right.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Dressing is a complete fun chore to me! It's the only time that I feel right!

TOTALLY minalost! I get stressed before i dress, but once I'm fully femme, I feel totally at ease! It feels like the world makes sense, but I never want it to end!! The worst is when it ends!!

It definately helps me destress and feel happy. Especially trying on new clothes or painting my nails or even just trying on diffetent necklaces (my wife had a jewlery party recently and let me try on everything she bought!).

April

It's so much fun to dress. I find the anticipation of knowing I will be hopping in the tub to soak, shave my legs, put on makeup and then put on a sexy skirt or dress so exciting.

It's a blast! Every time I've gone out, it's been fun. About the only thing I haven't gotten to do is hang out with other CDs, but that should change soon, and I'm betting that will be fun as well!

I definitely get the pink fog when I really get going, and absolutely love it. Not sure about the drama part, honestly I just kinda skip that, I have enough problems in my normal life to have any carry over to my CD life.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Sometimes it's too much fun. That would be when the pink fog is so thick that I blow off something else I should have done. Oh Oh!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Gold Member
    If it isn't fun, you better be a masochist! I go for the fun part. Doing new stuff, expressing myself, meeting new people. Every aspect. If it isn't fun to someone and they feel compelled to continue, then I do feel for them as I do wish they could enjoy it more. Life is too short. And make no mistake, there are certainly those out there in that situation.

i have not reached that level yet , i have fun moments , planning, getting dressed , and even getting undressed , but as a hole not fun all the time yet, im trying to have hope , and not have the dreads
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I really do ENJOY getting all "dressed up" and I also "feel right"!
    Hugs, Carole

I to really enjoy being dressed up. I am always happy en femme, and it has cheered me up on a few occasions when I have been feeling down.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Banned Read only
    It's a blast and it feels right. I love the way I look in a dress and heels. Nothing in the male space can compare

Well what a happy crew we are, it's just so much fun, waking up in the middle of the night, wondering if you can get away with it just one more day, before the world pulls the rug out from under you. So much fun wondering if your wife is going to get tired of all this strange behavior. Can't just quit doing it, because when you do the depression starts to set in, followed by resentment, and then surprised anger, I really enjoy that part the most. Don't get me wrong, I love the way I feel when I am wearing a skirt and blouse, I love the feel, smell and look of the cosmetics, and I don't even mind the wig needed to cover my old bald head. Dressing for me is like eating, I enjoy doing it because I must do it to maintain my health, food physical, clothes mental health, so if you have to, you might as well make the most of it, and enjoy.
    Tina B.