Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a crossdresser, and how old are you?

I started at age four, and now have 54 years under my skirt!

I started around age 12, Now 51, Stopped for about 10 years after My wife and I got married,
    so 51-12-10=29
    I guess the answer is 29 then.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have been crossdressing all my life as far back as I can remember

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I don't even come close to 65 years. I first started to crossdress when I was 4 years old, so 22 years. I found one of my sisters skirts on the floor and tried it on. My Mum caught me and asked if I wanted to wear a skirt to school the next day. I said no.

I wonder what would have happened if I said yes.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

First I can remember is age five when forced to wear panties by my Mother. Never quit even while in the services 24 years,nor since retirement.Enjoy partical and full dressing, home and out even at the present age of 73. vivianfair

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J View Post
    Well, I'm 79 yrs old and have been messing around and/or dressing since about age 6 or so. The intensity has varied through out time but now the need is stronger than ever. I don't think I could quit if I wanted to so I'm justing enjoying the ride into the sunset!
    Hugs,
    Cathy, you are the only one who beats my record so far! And not by very much. I will be 79 in May! If I had skipped that 5 years of stopping I would be even closer to you. I might have to come to New EWngland to meet you. I have been there before and love the area. Please PM me and let me know where you live!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think I may have started at 9 and I'm 61 now, so 52 years...

What this thread shows is just how easily crossdressing is cured! lol Good education here for someone that doesn't believe that it is a trait we are born with..lol

I will be 57 this year, I started when I was 10 so that would be 47 years
    I love being a girl

First time must have been 7 and last time was 44, since then whenever I put on women's apparel I am just putting clothes on!

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, 68 years old now and lovin life.
    As well as I can remember I was 5years old that's 63years of dressing.
    I would like to have a Dime for every pair of hose that I put a finger or toe through.

Orchid

I'm 50 and have been dressing since I was 8--42 years now

28, been dressing since age 14

Started trying things on at around eleven or twelve years old. I was twenty-two when I accepted it and started buying my own things. I'm thirty-two now. I absolutely love it!

I was probably around 12 when I discovered my mother's wedding dress hanging in a garmet bag in the basement. I had to try it on, and that pretty much sealed it for me. I've dressed on and off ever since then. I'm 47 now.

As many of you I started at 6 yo with my mom clothes, but until I was 22 I started buying my own stuff, and when I turn 27 I started doing it mor continously, now I am 32.

How long

I started dressing when I was about 8. Soooooooooooo that is about 5 decades I still need alot of work. As I age I find the dressing is just as enjoyable as ever. It is nice that I am in such nice company here! Thanks Joni

I think I was 7 when it all started, I'll be 57 this year. And still going strong. So only 50 years for me.
    Striving for acceptance.

Started a little around the 14 mark and than after coming out of the military at age 24, did it maybe a couple of times a month. only in the last 20 or so years have I gotten to dress more than once a week. Went out in Vegas about 10 years ago and loved it. Don't go out in public around where I live, I know to many people. I do have a makeover when I go to Vegas and do go out when out there. Only wish I would have started going out in public at an earlier age. You do get more comfortable each time. Only 3 people know that I dress, and it will stay that way. Now over 65.

I just started,sooooo yep. Not sayin how old I am LOL

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice_CD View Post
    I'm 52, with all the positive feedback I've received on my looks this will probably surprise a few but I've been dressing for (2) two weeks.
    Please don't take this personally, but I hate you.

There were incidents and indications earlier in life, but I didn't really start until I was about 13, so it will be 35 years this year.

Crossdressing for 11 months, and I'm 19 years old (20 in August)
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.

Between 4-5 decades...

Aspiring Member

a while now

I started in my teens, didn't do much after high school, a little in mid 40's, and now for the past 6 years, pretty much every day. I'm near on to 68.
    There are so many here who are born between 1939 and and 1961 and I wonder about something I read a while back, which was that pregnant mothers were given DES routinely during those years to prevent miscarriage. THere was some indication that the women who did get DES and had female babies, some of those girls were likely to be lesbians. So while we are all males, I wonder whether we became interested in being Cders for the same chemical reasons? I am not interested in men, and so as a crossdresser I'm still interested in women ( does that equal lesbian interests?)

I am 44 years old and have been crossdressing since age 11 or 12, only the clothing, no make up or wig.

Upon discovering and joining this forum in late 2008 I had my first attempt at using make up and wearing a wig......wow what a thrill.

Progressed a few months later to getting out and about in public, wow what a double thrill. Life has been wonderful ever since.

Tash