Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning en femme

Cleaning en femme

So This morning I woke up and looked upon my room and realized Jess has not been cleaning and I have laundry to do. I got up, took a shower, and dressed up as Jess. For time sake; I'm wearing a matching bra/thong, sweat pants, cami, and a t-shirt. I decided not to put on a wig or anything else because I have to be to work and need to make a few stops on the way. I decided to start with laundry. I put laundry in and now I am folding some laundry that has accumulated over the past 2 days. Then I need to do a big time clean and get rid of some of the Moutain Dew cans, since my male side has a craving for mountain dew that Jess does not have. I have about 2 hours to do 2 loads of laundry and about 30 minutes of room cleaning to do. I should be good time wise that maybe I can enjoy some Jess tvtime. So I figured I would come on and ask the question (and procrastinate since I want to be Jess for a bit longer): How many of you do the majority (or all) of your house chores en femme? Aside from the occasional quick clean up that will take less than 5 minutes, Jess cleans.

I would do it all the time if I could... but my wife is not wanting to see that

I love dressing to clean I know it sounds retarded, but I like it more when dressed. Well hell honestly everything feels better when presenting as Bethany.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Junior Member xxprincess_tiffyxx's Avatar
    I rather enjoy cleaning and doing chores around the house enfemme, its fun to play housewife.
    I always thought I would make a good housewife.
    Follow me @xxTiffyLovexx on Twitter xoxo

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Monday is cleaning day for us. We have a large home so I always help my wife with the cleaning. I also dress to clean.It just feels good and I go outside when we clean. Makes it much easier to clean. After we finish we have lunch.

I like to do so on occasion. I have a this blue/white 50's dress outfit complete with white stockings, apron and petticoat that I like to flit around the house in.

Cleaning?? That's what wives are for!! Lol.

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Cleaning?? That's what wives are for!! Lol.

Since I have always wanted to be a 50's Housewife when I grow up,...... I just love to dress as a housewife and also on occasion a maid to do housework. Sounds like a great idea for this afternoon !!
    Last edited by Madilyn A.; 02-28-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: spelling
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Since I'm retired its become my job to clean house. I usually do it while dressed. More fun and relaxing that way.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I really like Karren's answer! But since I lost my wife several years ago, I/Stephanie is the one to do the cleaning. Actually my late wife liked to have Stephanie's help, so Stephanie has been helping with the cleaning for many years!! As others have said, it is more relaxing to it while dressed!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Actually doing this right now..........I find it easier to do....since in guy mode, I don't want to do anything home related.....lol. It motivates me to help do things like the dishes and cook. Love cooking anyway, but find I do a better job on it when en femme.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

OK, it may sound weird but, I love to clean and cook. Doing it as a girl is just the icing on the cake. I'm not sure my wife has a preference how I dress as long as it gets done, but NO DRESSING IN FRONT OF THE KIDS.

My wife loves it when I clean but since I work alot (both at work & home) she is currently cooking & cleaning.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I would....but my 2 daughters are around the house.....so no go. But, if they aren't around I'll do it enfemme for sure!

Everything goes better when dressed, yes, even cleaning. yuck!

I was thinking of asking this question yesterday as I was doing laundry and vacuuming while wearing my 4" heels. I had jeans and a tee on and had put makeup on. I had to step outside a few times so as long as I had my wig on my neighbors probably had no clue. I thought the heels would kill me going up and down the stairs, but it wasn't bad. I figure it's practice and I can only get better at walking in them

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The fact is that Tina is incredibly fastidious and that drive for a tidy existence has made it very positive for Tina to visit when something needs a time of really concerted concentration. After so many years as a masculine being, it is wild to learn that my timely efforts of important work are probably due to Tina!

Banned Read only
    Since my wife is still working and I am retired, household chores fall on my shoulders. I do all the work en femme. I dress in the June Cleaver look of the 1950's and 1960's- dress and heels. Doing household chores en femme has become second nature. Chores include washing and ironing, vacuuming, keeping the cupboard arranged, washing dishes, cooking baking, etc. I especially like cooking and baking because, if I leave the door open to one bathroom, I can watch my reflection in a full length mirror. Weather permitting, oh how I wish the spring would come, I take my breakfast in the backyard. Doing chores in three or four inch heels has enabled me to master walking in heels. I think I do a better job than most young GG's I see at the mall.

I know Cynthia Anne enjoys the cleaning jobs and does a much better job than a guy! So she does it all! And Karren I don't have a wife! ha, ha!

cleaning

I've been helping clean all morning and dressed
    chelle

Funny you should mention it. I vacuumed the house Saturday fully dressed, MU and wig. It was so much fun!

I live alone and do the cleaning myself, mostly in skirt or dress. Lately I have been thinking of getting a French Maid's uniform for doing the cleaning.

Oh yes, the only fun way to do the cleaning and housework!!

When my wife goes off shopping or to her sisters house and the bed hasn't been made she usually asks if Jeannie is not to busy could she make the bed so I get dressed and make the bed. I've done in drab but there is just something extra special about doing it as Jeannie. One soon Jeannie is going to do a whole days worth of cleaning and maybe even cooking and give the wife a day off.

Jeannie

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    So, I am not the only one.LOL I love to wear nylons (pantyhose) and shorts, or a short skirt. Just a tee over a bra and cami. I think that I have some cleaning to do,bye. LOL.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

My SO appreciates that the maid cleans regularly.
    No closet is big enough!