Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning en femme

I do my cleaning and vacuuming in Cindy mode. Sometimes I clean while wearing a leotard and tights.

I'm just about to start the ironing while dressed, I love standing at the ironing board in heels. Later I'll cook dinner for my wife & we'll eat together dressed, then do the dishes. Ah, domestic bliss !

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Cleaning?? That's what wives are for!! Lol.

I tried to use that excuse to clean on Saturdays when my wife was at scrapbooking club...she hasn't bought it yet.

Obviously as my name says, I like to clean when dressed as a maid. I actually have a working uniform similar to what a hotel maid would wear that I usually clean in as well as a more fun fetish uniform for role playing with my wife.

-Bridgette

Dressing makes onerous tasks much more pleasant. For example, doing our income taxes while dressed made it go a lot more easily and quickly.

That is the time I do my most dressing. Cleaning the house,doing laundry, or doing the dishes. But only when the wife and kids are away.
    Striving for acceptance.

bollywood beauty
    I love to play the housewife when I get a chance to cross dress. I seem to get more work done and not sit in front of the tv idling my time away.

I have been cleaning for some years now and dress the part wearing heels actually helps my back when cleaning the carpets and floors. My wife expects Kari An to help, I also do dishes and meals. I guess I have become a good house wife and love it all.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Oh...and the most important thing is that cleaning in 5" heels gives you a very different perspective! All those places you don't normally see suddenly are clearly in need of cleaning! Tina now keeps a feather duster in her closet for just such times as she notices, from her high perch, that dusting is needed!

tina

Whenever I have the house to myself (like I do for the next 2 weeks ), I'll dress and clean, for sure! Doing the laundry right now in fact.
    With love,
    - Celes

If I could do this my house would be spotless ..

My wife will say things to me such as " Hey, go put on a dress and run the vacuum for me, would you?" Or "Since you're still in your nighty, why don't you make breakfast?". I love my life as well as my wife.

Aspiring Member
    I agree with most of you I can get more done if I am in my feminine self when cleaning the house.
    Sharon is more neat about things than my male self is, she will keep the sinks clean, dishes done and most of everything else that needs cleaning. My male self is a slob.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    This is what I do best....and love the most. Don't know why but my favorite chore to do enfemme is Vacumning.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I've done it many times.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Mine is doing the dishes!!! If its late I get to have some vodka and cranberry juice, [called a capecodder], at the same time!!! Of course if I have enough, I don"t care if the damned dishes get done or not!!!!!

i love dressing up to clean. Growing up, cleaning was womens work... I think that might be why i enjoy doing so so much.

I guess if you take the "Mary Poppins" approach with chores and use CDing as a "spoon full of sugar" it seems easier but for myself chores are just that regardless of how I "dress it up." Any of you gals out there who like to clean en femme are more than welcome to knock yourselves out at my place any time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I used to love to dress then clean. Two years ago my wife caught me dressed and she is not acceting. I don't clean anymore. She needs to realize maybe she want have to clean as much if she let me dress.

It does energize me to slip into a leotard and tights to do my cleaning chores about the house. My maid uniform would start with black fishnet tights under a black long sleeve lycra scoopneck leotard and what ever skirt, apron and accessories my wife would think of to complete the outfit. Heels would be fun, but I get more done in ballet slippers.

I too prefer to clean while en femme. Like Stephanie47, I go with the June Cleaver look, a dress, heels, etc. Sweat pants? Heck, I haven't worn them since gym class in high school. Give me heels and a dress with a swishy skirt! All those steps in heels while vacuuming? Wonderful!

Jenny

I won't say I love house work, but the house must be cleaned, house work is by nature indoors, if I'm indoors, I'm most likely dressed, there for most house work would naturally be done in a skirt and blouse, and maybe 3" heels, ala Harriet Nelson style (yes, some times even the pearls) Now if I could just find one of those taffeta shirt waisted dresses Harriet, or June Cleaver had, it would be perfect.
    I guess I'm just and "Old Fashion Girl".

Tina B.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Cleaning?? That's what wives are for!! Lol.

Each time I read this it gives me a chuckle.

I have the usual CD fantasy of being in a maid's uniform... but also need to get informal woman's clothes to do cleaning in...
    if we emulate women: we should do what they would do!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Yes, I like to clean as Amanda, but as my male side I do not. It is funny that when I dress as Amanda Cleaning dressed feels normal. But in Male mode it is a chore that I hate to do.
    Amanda