Thread: Drag queen!!

Drag queen!!

Sometimes being me can be such a process, but I've grown to love and accept myself! I can't imagine being anything else other than a CD.....its all i've ever known! Seriously, could you imagine life without your alter ego. I've changed a lot over the years but my girly tendencies have stayed constant!

Your thoughts?!
    Attached Images Attached Images

When I was younger I tried being someone else, and after a while I gave up! I found that life doesn't really start until you except who you are and love being that person!

Former Member
    I'm with you sister! I love Samantha, and couldn't exist without her.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I really like being Stephanie, but I could live without her! Those on this who read all me posts know that I did stop CD'ing for a 5 year period some years ago. I started dressing again because my late wife wanted me to!

Having said all that, I will add that I do love to wear feminine clothes and do so at least part of almost every day. I have no desire to be a woman, I just like to dress like one!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It must be NICE to find u have a fem alter ego, Kat! I keep hoping one will speak up!

However, to date she is simply a vision in my mirror!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree. Once you find that feminine part of you, there's really no way back. She's there and to remove her is to remove an important part of yourself! Tina's here for the duration (and she's always been here, even when we didn't know it!)

tina

the happy camper
    I've been through multi-year periods of not dressing, so I've wondered at times if I'm going to wake up one day and Sophie just won't be there. I don't think it will ever happen though. I think the reason I became disillusioned previously is because I was stymied. I didn't have the courage to be open about my dressing, and I didn't know how to get the things I needed in order to look the way I wanted to look. Since I didn't know how to move forward, I gave up. Now that I've overcome that barrier, I think Sophie is here to stay. That's a good thing, because I really need her in my life.

Yeah i don't know what i would do with out her either.
    I know when i got my face cut up it made me think I would never be kirra again. But things worked out.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I'm with you! I know I've been this way since I was 4... in other words ever since I can remember... so, no I can't imagine not being a crossdresser at least in my mind

I'd like to call myself a drag queen too, but I know I'm not up to that standard of artistry... At least not yet!

Thank you for the insight! I couldn't agree more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    I've been through multi-year periods of not dressing, so I've wondered at times if I'm going to wake up one day and Sophie just won't be there. I don't think it will ever happen though. I think the reason I became disillusioned previously is because I was stymied. I didn't have the courage to be open about my dressing, and I didn't know how to get the things I needed in order to look the way I wanted to look. Since I didn't know how to move forward, I gave up. Now that I've overcome that barrier, I think Sophie is here to stay. That's a good thing, because I really need her in my life.

I can imagine life without Suzy. And it’s very dull and empty.
    Anyway, it’s a part of me, it’s who I am.

Go on having fun Katrina, I know I will.

SUZY

Erickka keeps things in balance. I would be a total mess if she went away.

Banned Read only
    My girly desires have always been there. I'll never give them up. I can't imagine not loving the sensation of putting on my bra and panties and admiring my form in the mirror in my dress and heels. It's funny, I struggle with how other men DON'T like cross dressing.

I love Tammy and will never give her up. The sad times in my life are associated with my denial and purges. Never going there again.

I spent so many years trying to hide and deny Christina and it nearly drove me over the edge at times. Now I wish I could turn that clock back and let Christina be Christina back then. It would be interesting to see where she would be today. There was a song back years ago that was pretty popular called "There is no Looking Back". I don't remember the words right off, but I try to always remember the tital and apply it to my life. Can't change the past, but you can correct the future.

To quote Popeye, "I yam what I yam." Zelda is me, no matter what I'm wearing.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

I still have the urge for purge so I dont know if i can live without it. I think i can live without it but i dont think i would feel good then.

Divine was a drag queen. I'm a t-girl/crossdresser.
    The song I Am What I Am sums it up.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I really think I could be just as happy if not happier if I were all male or all female but this caught in the middle just overly complicates my life at times. Not that I have a choice...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos