Thread: It's Wonderful to be Gender Gifted

It's Wonderful to be Gender Gifted

Do you really appreciate being gender-gifted? It is so wonderful to be able to obtain serenity from simply wearing feminine clothing or getting a new fem hair do at a hair salon, or having your nails done at the nail salon. Many guys struggle with drinking and drug problems but for us it is so simple and harmless - we just allow the feminine in us to express herself. It is really a wonderful gift. Most guys will never know understand the simple feminine pleasures that come from getting hair highlights, or wearing high-heel shoes, or having ten fire engine red toenails. We are really gifted and should appreciate our gender gift.

Jamie
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Well said! Live each day to its fullest! Live each day like it's your last and enjoy yourself!

I am able to control my drinking a lot better since I have allowed my feminine side to emerge. I can make a 750 mL bottle of wine stretch over 2 or 3 days on weekends and no drinking on most week days.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    I am able to control my drinking a lot better since I have allowed my feminine side to emerge. I can make a 750 mL bottle of wine stretch over 2 or 3 days on weekends and no drinking on most week days.

Johanna
    Me too! Now because of make up, lipstick, lip gloss i sip gingerly instead of shooting it down plus I get more exercise with more sips....

If I ever agreed 100% with a thread this has got to be it!

While I do not see my dressing as a panacea, I do feel that it is a precious gift, and cannot imagine my life without it.

Jamie, what a wonderful thought. I had never thought of it as being gender gifted.

Now if we can get our significant others (SO's) to appreciate our gender-gifted personalities that would be wonderful.

I see signs of that happening with my wife:
    1. She has asked me several time when I was going to start taking hormones.
    Her attitude about the subject is if I bring in the bucks by getting a job I can stand on my head and stack BB's meaning I can do what turns me on.
    2. She asked me pointedly last night when I was in drab why I was wearing pants instead of a dress.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    So that is what crossdressing is!! I had never thought of it that way, but I truly accept that thought!! I also have to agree with Mary M., it is a very precious gift!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I agree, and the sooner that you view it as a gift, the better!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

a bit nutty
    I'm not sure if I'd consider this a gift (it's caused me so much grief and confusion) but I certainly think it makes my life more interesting than other dullards I know. If I'm immersed in a stressful part of my life, simply putting on a dress makes it melt away so yes for that it is a gift. Like a miracle drug that has no side effects.

Ginger

I agree with you It is too bad that so much of society does not agree!
    Hugs, Carole

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    My personal circumstances mean that I have to dress secretly when the ocasional opportunities present themselves. The only thing that keeps me going in between is JUST knowing that I am gender gifted and that nobody cant take it away from me and that I will NEVER be like my male friends.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Jamie, I think you have stated it very well and agree completely. I've thought about this before. It's too bad that people around us usually can't understand that it's an enhancement to whatever else we are - not a detraction. For me it can be calming and relaxing. But, I can't say that it substitutes for any particular vices or that it is a cure-all or panacea for other problems. I wish it would substitute for smoking. But, it doesn't work that way.

At least, it really gives us an appreciation for the other side. It's nice to be able to see, feel and experience things from another perspective or at least be able to try. That's a gift that is underappreciated in general, especially in a polarized world in which most people want to clearly take one side or the other and expect everyone else to do the same.

I find this quite interesting. Had I noticed this gift earlier in life, maybe a lot of questions would have been better answered instead of the searching and making the wrong decisions. But in the end I have found the gift and embrace it. You don't get many chances with life so be as happy as you can be.

It's truly been a bit of a double-edged sword for me. I've been wearing girl clothes for so long now, I really don't know what it's like to NOT be transgendered.

And whereas I really like wearing feminine attire, and presenting as a woman, and even though I like the insight it gives me into womanhood, and helps me think like they do, and in spite of the serenity I derive from being fully en femme, I cannot help but wonder what my life might have been like without this incredible monkey on my back.

I think about it constantly. When I'm not dressed, I want to be dressed. When I'm dressed, I get little done in terms of any real constructive work of any kind. I've foregone family gatherings in order to crossdress. I've put off somewhat important jobs and tasks that need doing in order to crossdress. It's induced me to lie to my wife and my loved ones on several occasions. I've spent money on it that could have been spent elsewhere.

I appreciate my feminine side, and I indulge it frequently. But there are times when I could take it or leave it, frankly.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

It’s certainly the case that being TG’d has many surprisingly beneficial aspects that very often get overlooked. But of course there are downsides also, not least the fact that if you are in search of a significant other or trying to keep a partnership intact it makes for complications that can be very difficult to resolve.

How we perceive ourselves and our behaviours is not how they are perceived by most others, at least not yet. And in some cultures there is a great distance to go before it is even becomes safe to admit to being TG’d.

That said, I would not now want to be otherwise and I am happy to view it as a gift.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Call it what you want, I don't really consider it a gift. But my life is wonderful... For so many more important reasons... On so many levels... Life is what you make of it... Not what it makes of you...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I understand that it's not always easy, but, after hiding, and denying my feelings, when I began to consider it a blessing that not a lot of people get to experience, things became better, for me. Maybe a combination of getting older, and learning more about myself, made the road a bit smoother. Everything can be considered a gift, if you look at it in the right light!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

This is such an interesting subject. I love some of the responses. I'm not sure I call Jessica a gift, but I do believe I was made the way I am from head to toe, boy or girl! It's what makes many of us extrordinary. For me...I wouldn't change a thing. I've perfectly trilled with being me, whichever one of me that is at the time.

I don't necessarily look at Tiffany as a gift for my male side, but a blessed curse (if that makes any sense).

It's something that's bound to make me less of a "come on honey," type person due to how I know that certain parts of female attire can't be rushed.

But I do think there will be a big plus in any future sexual relations I have. Since I have a natural tendency to be a bit more understanding and a bit "What do you want to do?" type person, I feel that I'll be able to develop not only in physical aspect, but the mental aspects of a sexual relationship as well, something most "men" don't do.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I like that..... gender gifted. I'm going to remember that. Most of the time I feel that I do have it better having that mix. Sometimes I don't feel so gifted, but nothing a little dressing doesn't solve.