Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a woman in a trouser suit

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    It was just my feelings on them that’s all.
    Reine, I did not say I hated women, I meant I hated the trouser suit they are wearing.
    OK. Fair 'nuff. Sorry for misreading you.

If it's worth anything, my SO explained to me several years ago that she felt she had to go overboard (although overboard might not be the exact term she used) with the traditional feminine styling, because she felt she needed it in order to balance her male physiognomy.

But now that she's been out and about for some years, she wears blue jeans and pants when the occasion calls for it as well as skirts and dresses when she feels like it, she doesn't wear press-on nails anymore and she rarely wears nail polish, she has simplified her makeup, in short, she looks very natural, and beautiful in my eyes.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-15-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Fixed the quote.
    Reine

I hate the trouser suit.

Suzy1 I worked in south america for a few years and the women down there wore suits a lot, most of them were beautiful and the suits gave them a real sexy look.
    I wish I could look as good as some of them. Ellenise

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    A lot women that are climbing the business ladder are thinking they need to look like their male contemporaries by wearing pant suits. I think (and have a few) that a good skirt suit is much more suited and feminine. Plus with the right heels, it can be sexy.
    Rachael

I dislike trouser suit on a woman. A skirt suit is ever so much more sexy.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I think a woman in a well cut trouser suit - or even trousers with a casual top - can look very sexy. I don't have problems with women wearing trousers - indeed I have experimented wearing them myself in female mode, and liked the results. However, I do agree with others who have commented on the fact that this is a bit of a one-way street; fine for women to wear trousers, but not for men to wear skirts.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by carolinewalker_2000 View Post
    However, I do agree with others who have commented on the fact that this is a bit of a one-way street; fine for women to wear trousers, but not for men to wear skirts.
    I'd like to propose a different kind of scenario, which is the reverse of what's happening in this thread, just for fun.

Say there wasn't a one-say street, and men could wear skirts as well as trousers. Would they still want to wear the skirts, if they read thread after thread in GG filled forums that discussed how awful and unsexy they looked in them? Would they still feel attractive in them? Would they wonder if they creeped their wives out if it was hot out and the skirt was so much more comfortable than wearing pants? (Remember that in this scenario, it is not odd for men to wear skirts).

Just food for thought.
    Reine

Hi Girls,
    I absolutely loved my old jeans, back when women wore those tight high waisted styles that accentuated the hips, bottom and waist, that have gone out of fashion, (sad) but I had a pair that I wore to death. I would wear them with a smart jacket and look great. I had a leopard print set made of terylene or something, it was soft and slinky, high tight waisted trouser and matching jacket, with flared sleeves and cuffs that was devine and so sensual to wear.

Jannine. x

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'd like to propose a different kind of scenario, which is the reverse of what's happening in this thread, just for fun.

Say there wasn't a one-say street, and men could wear skirts as well as trousers. Would they still want to wear the skirts, if they read thread after thread in GG filled forums that discussed how awful and unsexy they looked in them? Would they still feel attractive in them? Would they wonder if they creeped their wives out if it was hot out and the skirt was so much more comfortable than wearing pants? (Remember that in this scenario, it is not odd for men to wear skirts).

Just food for thought.
    If it was acceptable for men to wear skirts (which it is btw, as I do it myself in warm weather), then I doubt that many women would say they were disgusted.

I have got used to women wearing pants (yes, they are crossdressing in my opinion). But trouser suits don't look good (this again is my opinion).

I much prefer a woman wearing a pencil skirt suit, as it shows off her curves more - I am still a heterosexual male.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I would say it depends on the cut and how it fits on the lady. Some do look good well others look way off.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

They look good on some women, but I want a dress or skirt.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    If it was acceptable for men to wear skirts (which it is btw, as I do it myself in warm weather), then I doubt that many women would say they were disgusted.
    Emma, I was just reversing the conditions in this thread, to put the shoe on the other foot, so to speak. It wasn't meant to be a statement about whether women would or would not dislike the look in real life.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-16-2011 at 06:02 PM.
    Reine

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    I dunno, being that every day of the week for work my attire consists womens trousers, trouser socks, womens loafers with a very small wedge heel, generally womens tops that will blend as male, and a tie. Being that I work in a suite and tie environment this is the most femme I can be on a day to day basis. Either no one notices or no one comments and it does not effect my ability do keep bringing in the sales. So is it cute and pretty, mmmm probably not but that is only because my figure still needs some work, but when i get home I switch out the loafers for mary janes, take off the tie and replace it with a scarf and add boobs and its instant Sandra! As cute as I can be
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

I think they are ok if worn with pantyhose and pretty shoes, I like it if the woman is in trousers and I am in a dress.I have womens trousers ,I like to wear them with girls shoes and blouse and then go and shop in charity shops.

Too masculine. No woman looks good in trousers. Skirts or dress for me always.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    its ok, not really a favorite item of mine but ill take it over a mans suit.

Was it troy or the 300 were men wore toga's and/or skirts.
    I cant recall any women that minded seeing the actors in skirts :-)