Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caught in mascara

probly looked darn good! lol
    Just today i couldnt seem to get all of the waterproof stuff off. 2 different removers and a good hot shower. still had some traces left and had to see a few friends today. nothing was said but my shades were on a lot. havent been called out yet but i wait for it all of the time after i dress. its just a matter of time lol. I did see a cashier about a 20 yo girl looked at my eyes a little longer then normal and gave me a big smile. Im sure she knew but it just made me smile back. thats all ok with me.

For some reason, mascara doesn't affect me much, my lashes are so short that is just doesn't do much..I have to wear false lashes..

The most interesting part about this post is how we think just a little bit of eye makeup, or just a little bit more of an arch in my brows will be fine....No one will notice. Well, I guess in this case you have found your answer. No on died, your buddies are still your buddies and life goes on.

Enjoying life on a roller coaster is much more fun then a long boring drive on the freeway.

I can't wear mascara too much when in guy mode, I have long eyelashes that really stand out when stiffened by mascara. One or 2 strokes of the wand is about max for me. I wash it off w/soap.

My wife use to bust me all the time. I agree it is hard to get off But fun to put on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I spent last weekend thanks to my wife as Maria (posted pics in the pic section) ... when I got home Sunday late, as soon as I walked in, one of my boys asked " dad..do you have makeup on?" my wife looked at me, and her eyes went wide open....I said no, shook my head, and ran upstairs with my wife....she was laughing histerically .... she pulled me into the bathroom and grabbed some makeup remover. She was laughing as she wiped my left eye and removed the remnants of my eyeliner....showing me the tissue and laughing....

good thing that this was the first time with my boys, and they don't know about Maria....

You must look lovely with make up on in boy mode, just like you do in your profile pic.

Yes Joanne, i agree. young boys these days have it so much better. However, i am glad for them that it is so much more accepted than when i was a teen

We all get caught at times... it goes with the territory... GGs have always had this problem, but for them it is not an issue... so have a plausible answer prepared for when it happens, and then do what you have to do to make sure it doesn't happen. Quite simple.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Oh my gosh, sounds just like what happened to me one night! My sister-in-law mentioned in front of the entire family that it looked like I didn't get all of my mascara or eyeshadow off! I was mortified and said I had been working out in the garage when actually I had spent the day as Aimee and maybe an hour before that family event I had furiously tried (and thought I had) to remove all traces of Aimee's face!

I wear mascarre and women know right away you can't fool them then they think your gay and wear womens clothes like me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In high school, I was busted by my optometrist while having an appointment for contacts. I made some excuse like I was in a school play, etc. He kinda let it go, but he was an asshole anyhow and a substitute doctor for the real doctor who was retiring....

BUT in the late 90's I used to do heavy drag out and about in San Francisco. The best thing I got for eye make up removing, was a bottle of cheap mineral oil. This oil had no smell and no color and was completely harmless. I would get a cotton ball, tip the mineral oil over with the cotton ball on top (like nail polish remover), and then would put the oil all over my eye lids... everything would rub out, including the strongest of eyeliner and mascara. Mineral oil is cheap... I found it at the local Rite Aid (drugstore).

- Hunter

Just by the wife a couple of times. I thought I had got it all but I usual dress at night and remove the makeup before bed. In the morning it was pointed out that there was a little more work to do.

Mercedes XOXOXO

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robynts View Post
    That pesky mascara, that is how my 17 year old daughter ended up busting me. Left her make-up remover towels on my bathroom sink with a note saying "you need these more than I do, look at your eyes." Ouch.
    Sorry Robynts, but that made me laugh!

My wife had gone to one of her job classes in a different city and had to stay over night. That day, of course, I decided to dress up and try my hand a make-up; it was a great night all dressed up, might I add. Before going to bed that night, I spent a while taking all the make-up off my face making sure I got rid of any evidence...the next day, when my wife returned, after I hugged her at the door, she immediately asked if I had been wearing mascara and eyeliner. BUSTED! I said yes but insisted that I got it all off...I was baffled as to how she could tell cause I immediately went into the bathroom to look and still couldn't see any "hint" of mascara and eyeliner myself.
    Last edited by dennisGTS; 03-27-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)