Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever thrown out your "femme" belongings, then REGRET it!!??

Quite a few times and I'll never do it again. It gets expensive. Billie Jean

Gold Member
    Purge free for XX years! (a girl isn't suppose to tell!)

Quote Originally Posted by kylebball2006 View Post
    yeah ive done that twice now. before my move here to dallas, and then a year later breastforms and all (400 a pair forms) in the dumpster....twice!!!
    AHHH i did it cuz i gained a roomate and am fearful of him finding out . lol but i cant help getting ticked at myself for doing it. i mean ive thrown out thousands of dollars of stuff. corsets dresses etc. Anyone have similar problem in past????

Better yet..
    Ever thrown out all your femme things an NOT REGRETTED IT??????
    Didn't think so...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My life is pretty hectic and sometimes I think of purging not because of guilt but mostly just getting on with my life. Sometimes I think i will be fine without being a CD and so I think of purging. I have some stressful situations in life going on and I cannot afford to drift apart too much.We'll see!!!

More than once. Now a days that will never happen again
    Michelle

Purged once about ten years ago when I got embarrassed and ashamed I couldn't control my urges. Purged again about seven years ago when I was getting divorced (again) and was afraid that if the future ex-Mrs. Starr got hold of something it would cost me more money in spousal support than what it would cost to replace the clothes, et cetera. I lost one really beautiful wig in that episode, that I still cry about, and a really sexy mesh see-through body suit, too. The dresses and jeans were mostly thrift store and EBay second hand stuff, but the shoes, oh my Goodness, the shoes! $$$$$$$

Have finally adjusted to who I am, what I am, and have quit trying to analyze why.

still new to this and ive done it 4 times already!

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Purged twice. Then about a year ago I was dumping everything until my wife talked me out of the craziness.

Yes I did it twice but still the woman in me fought to live. Cindy.

Silver Member
    Never thrown them out and so never had the regret because I know I would for sure

Aspiring Member
    Purging - its one of those things that we go through, due to guilt, fear...thinking that we'll "cure' ourselves or due to the demands of our spouses. It can be quite an expensive reality pill to swallow at times when we realize that it seldom works. I've done it three times so far. I estimate the last time was several thousand dollars into the dumpster. The urge comes back despite my love for my wife (who doesn't tolerate).

Next time, try a storage rental place for a "trial" purge.

Did it once, and will never do it again.

Too expensive $$$.

Even if the stuff just sits there between periods of time is better than starting all over again.

Did some purges a couple of times back and always srtuggled to get back at some point. So now I just put it away. Not like we can live in a world where there would be no girly things to intice us so might as well not blame the things when I feel the urge. I have to look in the mirror and think about what and why, do and don't. Thanks Dr. Valeri and others for that knowledge about it being inside not outside of me. Never been mugged by a corset that made me wear it, but worth wishing for!

Purged! You bet! Once when a counselor advised me to stop the lying, come clean with my wife, get rid of the clothes and beg her forgiveness. Start over again. Lost a nice human hair wig. She didn't forgive me--we continued tense as usual. Then again(once I found the forgiveness was lukewarm) I didn't purge the rest of my stash.
    An earlier time, before Janice knew anything at all. I had a makeover, wig style and photo shoot, in several outfits at a Glamor shots imitator. I looked so pretty. I hid the 8x10 pic in an old college textbook. Later I threw out the pic--thinking, "Why save this picture, it can only be a liability." I wish I had a 15 years younger pic now. Sigh.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I have purged several times over the years, in every case it was because I found what I thought at the time was my true love. In the end, it cost a lot of money to start over so I won't do that again.
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Who hasn't? Several times over many years......really silly when I think about it.......

I threw away my first pair of high heels because I did not think to store them in my car.

Of course, I wish I had them back.

Oh but of course. I've lost count of the times I've amassed a collection only to throw it all away whilst on a guilt trip thinking that I could 'cure' myself. Needless to say, I never did and never have and the collections just begin again...

3 or 4 times have done this. Yes i regret it because when you find something that looks pretty and fits right you hate to part with it. I had these knee length black high heel boots is the biggest thing i regret throwing away. Had too my wife was snooping around trying to find my stash. If she found them she would of did it for me. She found my purple dress and forms and threw them away. She is not tolerate of this behavior especially at the beginning. She has made some very small baby steps in letting me wear a night gown to bed, I had to settle on a cotton night gown. I want a strappy night gown that is satin then I woulkd be happy. I want to show off my cleavage.

Wasn't it Mark Twain who said "Quitting [smoking, in this case] is easy -- I've done it hundreds of times". I used to purge when the guilt feelings overcame me. Now I accept it fully (). Like others have said, when I think about the amount of $$ I threw out, I realize how silly it was. Well, maybe not. Some of the stuff I bought when I started was pretty trashy, and I wouldn't have gone out and about with it even if I had the nerve. Now I accept that they are my clothes, and I'm much more choosy about what I buy and wear -- and the only time anything goes is if it is worn out or out of style. (Just like a woman!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I've purged more times than I can remember. Thankfully, I've matured to the point that I realize that is not a solution. I have accepted this part of my life and will never do it again. I still miss a powder blue dress I tossed 5 years ago. It's gone forever.

Yes, a few times, had a black dress that could have been made for me, plus many other things I loved, all gone.

Banned Read only
    When I was a novice cross-dresser I tossed ONE dress. My wife was away for a month visiting her family during the summer. I bought a dress and wore it in the apartment. No bra, panty or slip-just the dress and stockings and garter belt. The garter belt and stockings she had bought me. At that time she and I really did not know what a cross-dresser was. Before she came home I tossed the dress. I think the purge was out of disgust for my perceived sexuality. Back in the early 1970's cross-dressers=homosexuals. Now I know better, and, would NEVER toss out my feminine clothing. Now the only garments or shoes I toss are those that are worn out or do not fit.

Before I accepted my need to dress in feminine things, I purged a number of times. No more! It's way too expensive to replace everything.

I've thrown away a few early items, but then they were cheap and didn't fit well, so no regrets.

But thankfully I haven't had a purge proper. Might as well face facts, my crossdressing may wax and wane, but it won't go away, and why should I want it to?