Thread: Best exercise?

Best exercise?

Can anyone recommend a good exercise programme to get rid of the excess flab at the top of my legs without turning it into muscle?

I have been on a diet for a few months now and have lost a lot of weight but the tops of my legs are still very big. I am doing a fair amount of walking but just wondered if there was anyway to burn off the fat without it becoming muscly?

Gemma xx

Yes Dear Gemma,
    an exercise bike, and DON'T put your hands on the handle bar. Sit straight, put your hands behind you, and go very hard, at least 5 miles a day.
    It will also give you a "hard, solid" bottom.
    Hope this helps,
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Gemma
    Hey Gemma, I posted it in one of my earliest posts, an exercise I found to be good and fun too, is my dance mat for the playstation 2, the game I have also has a workout programme, a little each day and Im sure the areas you wish to lose will soon fall off, hope this helps