Thread: What was I thinking!

What was I thinking!

I went out and had my ears pierced while getting a body perm... Had nails done too and a French manicure taboot... and I can't type. NOW what, I gota go to work tomorrow? But I like it!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    think typing is hard,wait till you gotta go to the ladies room
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Depending on your line of work, you can always wear gloves on your hands. Ears, just get a set of studs as close to your skin tone as possible. Other than that, I'm afraid that you are on your own, sister.

As far as your ears go most peircing places have clear tab inserts that you can put in your ears instead of the peircing stud. Once you put it in its almost impossible to be seen. I know becvause I had to use them when I got my ears pierced because I was working as a Paramedic and the county I worked for allowed females to have earings but not males...go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    think typing is hard,wait till you gotta go to the ladies room
    Also try to button a blouse!!!

This is the classic crossdresser's dilemma, desperately wanting to hold on to a feminine feature that just doesn't work well in guy mode.
    All I can say is I feel for ya.

I think you were thinking in girl mode! Enjoy it! I never go wrong thinking in girl mode! And as Ericka said try to button a blouse! Than wear the blouse to work! Hugs!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Enjoy the girl time. Keep the earrings and loose the nails. No body will care.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Suzy is right. The earrings must stay. You will get, perhaps 2 questions about "why?" and then they are yours forever. The nails though are a little more problematic.

Try to like put some of those post type earrings with the butterfly backs or wutever on with long nails...arrrgh!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie M View Post
    I went out and had my ears pierced while getting a body perm... Had nails done too and a French manicure taboot... and I can't type. NOW what, I gota go to work tomorrow? But I like it!
    I want to know how you get your body permed !! ?
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

So far so good! The world is used to my long hair and a Barrette or braid, today it's big barrette to go with the perm. The nails don't seem to be a big deal today only about 1/8 inch but squared off not round like I usually have them. The studs well those everyone can see, but the girls think with the long hair they work great, guys, its all over the map from, why? (I say they go with the hair) to who cares, one guy has ear jewelry and lot of people have tattoos... so studs, not a biggie. But I cant wait until I can wear real ear rings since I have been buying them for a while! I envy the tops and blouses that the GG's wear, not sure how to deal with that one. All this makes me feel like I'm heading toward feminine androgyny. But for now I have to do something about these ugly eyebrows, awful shoes, and maybe a bit of hair color! Do they make pink fog lamps?

And for Gina X, how do you get your body permed? OH Baby...
    Last edited by Annie M; 03-09-2011 at 11:18 AM.

I just had an acrylic French manicure (fairly long) and only could wear them for three days, but it was so worth feeling that feminine even though I was a prisoner within the house, but I loved it (until I had to soak them off for four hours before picking my wife up at the airport!). It was a total turnon having my French manciure sitting next to a woman who had just had her nails done the day before and had chipped it reaching under the bed for her child's toy. I just sat there and enjoyed the hour I was pampered and I can't wait until the next time!

I work in a vey male dominated transportation department for a living. For the last 3 months, Ive had my nails painted. Initially, very dark blue(almost black), then very dark purple, and now still dark purple, but more color showing through. I've been growing my own nails out during that time and honestly, I've only been asked why twice. My nails are well past the finger tips(about 1/4"+) and look fabulous. No one seems to really care. At first, Id hide my hands from view as much as possible, but slowly ive been just acting like nothing is out of the ordinary.
    Just yesterday, I trimmed a few nails down because they were starting to curve downward and looked funny. But....instead of giving up the BLISS of having nails, I went to walmart and got a set of KISS(namebrand) press-on nails to make them all even in length. They are medium length and are not that much longer then what my natural nails were.
    The good thing about these is since they are held on with basically super glue, you can work them off in about an hour or so and go to work and then when you get home, put them back on.
    However, for ME, I will NOT take them off and will GO to work with them on. They are much more noticeable then before so we'll see if anyone says anything.
    I go outside the house all the time with painted nails...grocery shopping, getting gas, thru the expresso drive up window...etc. No one really says anything.
    My wife seems just fine with me having painted nails which makes things much easier and so nice too. I dont know if she's noticed the extra length yet tho