Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does crossdressing ever get "boring?"

Gone
    There is so much to learn, I can't imagine it ever getting boring. The more I dress, the more I want to dress. Hmm. Wonder what that means...

Renae

Identifying with females, in my own way, never gets boring, but fully dressing does after a while. Fully dressing more than once every month or two, then I start to feel like - "Oh well, been there, done that".

When I was in Triess, it was hard to maintain going even once a month. I ended up only going to 6 or 7 meetings. I still am very much a crossdresser and identify as such, even though I don't actually dress all that much. I do love to check in here every day and maintain friends with other cd'ers and GG's.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for all of the great responses!
    Always interesting to learn about the
    experiences of others.

It never gets boring. I seems that each day, I make a slight adjustment in my make up application that improves my appearance. Also, I've been trying to get my body more fit. This improvement is showing each day and it keeps me motivated. I've intensified my crossdressing greatly the last 6 months. I thought at some point the excitement would wear off, but that is not the case. I'm more invigorated than ever.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Crossdressing and being bored ? Yes on this sight and flickr.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

i love the feeling of it being normal,I like the fact that I no longer get any erection at all when dressed,it just feels really nice and comfortable ,I think as my male hormones fade with age that im finding that I want to become much more feminine and lady like ,I get really jealous of girls having such a lovely shape , and ive grown to hate my thing, never boring .

I am so happy that there is no cure for my condition.

[SIZE=4]Nope, never. Not once in over 50 years of dressing.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/