Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposal

Proposal

okay i have been going out with the same girl,Cassi, since the eighth grade she accepts that i crossdress and loves me anyway. so i proposed last night we were out on a date me as a guy. and i asked her to marry me. she said yes and we moved to france. Cassi's nephew wanted to crossdress so we moved there so i could help him but once we told her parents Cassi's mom asked if i was going to be a bride too. so cassi looked at me and said that i could choose. so i thought about it while i slept. i decided wearing a wedding dress is a once in a life time oppritunity but cassi should be married to the man she loves not the woman. when i told her id be the groom she noticed there was something 'wrong with my voice' so she took back what she said about letting me decide and said i was also a brid and we'd get marryed as to women.

Fascinating. I look forward to further developments.

thank you

Don't thank me yet.

I see your Location says "France".
    Is your first language French? I don't mean to be rude. It makes a difference how one should read your post.

no i moved hear to help cassi's nephew. but ive been here long enough to have an accent

Great news, i wish you all the best for the future.

Adrianne.

ok...

A girls wedding is her big day so let her be the only bride on the day. but wear the sexy underwear on the wedding night.after writing this reminded me of a quick amusing story

On my wedding night we went up to the bridal suite, and I took off my trousers threw them at my wife and said put them on. she replied no, so I said put them on. what she did and said they are to big , I replied exactly I wear the trousers in this marriage.
    She then took off her Knickers threw them at me and said put them on I put them on. she then look at me and said thats the last time you will get into them until your attitude changes.

although i have got into them many times since but they have got tighter over the years.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

ive tried to let her be the only bride but she refuses each time. so i guess she realy wants it to be like this.

RE-Member
    How very progressive of your bride-to-be. And as in all weddings, you'll have many good photos and memories of the event. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by hot chelsea
    i proposed last night we were out on a date me as a guy. and i asked her to marry me. she said yes and we moved to france..
    You proposed last night, and have, since last night, moved to France?

So overnight, you got engaged and moved to France to help her nephew crossdress.

How's his crossdressing coming along?
    DonnaT

OLD BITCH

Question " At Last a Family " "may-be"

:luvu: [size=4]"CHELSEA DARLING"[/size]
    [size=4]My name is BIDDY and I am an Orphan :crying: [/size]
    [size=4]It has been a [/size]
    [size=4]LIFE [size=7]LONG[/size][size=4]AMBITION[/size][/size]
    [size=4]of mine to belong to a family.[/size]
    [size=4]A [size=1]LITTLE [/size][size=4]about my-self [/size][/size]
    [size=4]I'm a animal [/size]
    [size=4]and mostly [size=7]VERY [/size][/size]
    [size=4]As you can see a very desirable person to have around[/size]
    [size=4]Do you think you could PERHAPS put in a good word for me with your future family in-law as another child for the family [size=7]?[/size][/size]
    In the mean-time could you keep me up to date on the goings on in this TRULY ENLIGHTENED FAMILY it will make it easier for me to fit in.
    [size=1]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]
    [size=1]FOR SHITSAKE WHERE HAVE I PUT MY GREEN WINKING EYE THE BLOODY THING WAS HERE LAST WEEK HAVEN'T SEEN IT SINCE ????????????????????????????/ [/size]
    Last edited by biddy; 09-24-2005 at 04:32 PM.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    What I would like to know is what happens when they say. "You may kiss the bride".
    Love Sandra xx

Busy single mom Penny Dreadful GG's Avatar

What fun!

I, for one, cannot wait to meet, romance and eventually marry a new gurl.

My fantasy wedding would be one where we are both wearing the bridal gowns.
    Choosing dresses together would be an incredible experience, although I suppose it would be considered bad luck to see each other in them before the wedding! Or perhaps not.

Imagine the two of us dancing, swirling around the dance floor to one of many of 'our songs.'

*sigh* I have entirely too much time on my hands these days.

penny

OLD BITCH

Question

"Where's Chelsea"
    I've become very :confuse:ed ever since I ask her that Question in my previous post, can't concentrate on any-thing because of the overwhelming excitement with-in
    Can't sleep peacefully-can't get any work done- can't concentrate
    "PLEASE" Chelsea could you let me know their answer

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    You proposed last night, and have, since last night, moved to France?

So overnight, you got engaged and moved to France to help her nephew crossdress.

How's his crossdressing coming along?
    Hey Donna,

This might explain how that could be arranged.

http://gprime.net/video.php/reallifevsinternet
    Don't put your life on hold waiting for the world to made right.

Banned Read only
    HaHA...

Highly amusing thread

Aspiring Member
    Can I be a bridesmaid ???? ........................

love mand xxx

Classic Lingerie Lover

Sounds like SPAM to me
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

It is hard to believe that people really think others are going to buy this BS.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

OLD BITCH
    Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    April
    What's you mean girl BS
    Surly not with my emotions
    I'll be around to if that be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by April5050

April
    Really.what gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyfydiana
    Really.what gave it away?
    Maybe it was the proposal
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

ok you got me im not getting maried i never lived in france and never worked at victorias secret. im rely thirteen years old and in love with a girl named Cassi. I have two moms. i was adopted into this weird lesbiene parents world just like my sister was. So i started to wear my mom's clotheing(the nice,hot, realy feminine mom)and my sister caught me. the only reason i tried them on is because i thought if i was a girl cassi might notice i existed. instead of just ignoring me. Molly,my sister, decided i should see what it's rely like to be a girl and had me go to cd websites and go bra shopping with her and my one mom who knows. my other mom knows but wants nothing to do with it. and i decided to come here and live out my fantasies. im sorry if i hurt anyone.
    love
    chelsea
    will

You didn't hurt anyone.
    You maybe made a fool of yourself but no-one got hurt except you, so apology accepted (by me anyway).

When you have your brains in the right place and want help, support, and encouragement (Oh and are 18 btw) then come back and start again.

I don't actually believe your last post either. Which is rather sad when you think of all the people that might really need help and understanding.