Thread: snowboarding or other activities

snowboarding or other activities

I spent this past week snowboarding and realized how easy it would be to pass dressed in female snowboarding outfit and accessories. Last summer I spent some time on the beach in a little bikini but had to hide on the beach. Snowboarding or skiing provides an opportunity to pass with ease. Just don't break a leg! Has anyone tried this or something similar?

Tammy
    Last edited by tammy tee; 02-24-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I haven't yet.
    But, there is an excursion to the ski slopes at the DLV in Vegas, Tammy. I may join the girls that want to try skiing or boarding there!
    Maybe I'll get Sherry up in our snow covered local mountains before THEN? Probably boarding for her!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've gone hiking a couple times while dressed -- tank top, hiking shoes and khaki shorts. My hair was a lot shorter back then too, just barely touching my shoulders. I always went with a female friend and the one time we ran into another couple that wanted to chat, she did all the talking and referred to me as her butch girlfriend.

I try to spend much of my time outdoors. If on my own I will usually wear more traditional girl clothes and colors. Gotta love the smartwool flower socks! I often hike in a camisole. The back pack keeps most of the obvious tan lines away. On a mountain bike downhill, I once stripped down to my sports bra and shorts. About 2 minutes later I passed a group of people who I hoped were wondering who that good looking girl was

Several years ago I went skiing wearing my bra, forms, panties & pantyhose. Outside was my regular ski clothes. No one could tell what I had on underneath, but I did!

While on a cruise this fall I spent a lot of time lounging by the pool. While I was not in a bikini, even if I were a GG, at 55 I would not be wearing a bikini, I was wearing a tank style one piece bathing suit that had a built in bra to keep my forms in place. And, although this was a dignity cruise and there were 4 or 5 other crossdressers in bathing suits around the pool, there were only 60 or so crossdressers and their wives among the 3,000 other passengers. I carried on several conversations with other non-TG passeners, usually about what books we were reading. And other than a few second glances, I did not hear any dispariging remarks. And, I have to say, there is no way that I could have been mistaken for anything other than a guy in a woman's bathing suit. I do not pass.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

You bet, I go jogging and swimming, play golf and tennis as a chick...I'd love to try skiing sometime, you're right it would be so easy: a little lipgloss under my helmet and goggles and presto, I'd be a girl!

I crossdress playing ice hockey! The women on our team and I wear the exact same things. Except makeup and hair. Nothing worse than runny makeup and helmet hair!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wow - Im going skiing this week in Andorra with my mate! He knows not what I do But one day I may have to try as you suggest and nail a piste with something a little more girly than I am used to!

Jx

I have a one piece suit and I think I look quite nice. By the way, all kinds of ski/boarder outfits are available at my local thrift store so you can get one and not break the bank. The only problem is I have a season pass and they check it pretty closely. They are on the look out for people using their friends passes. So I can't go enfemme. I have a friend who want to ski with me but we will have to go as two guys, I guess.

[QUOTE=tammy tee;2419704]I spent this past week snowboarding and realized how easy it would be to pass dressed in female snowboarding outfit and accessories. Last summer I spent some time on the beach in a little bikini but had to hide on the beach. Snowboarding or skiing provides an opportunity to pass with ease. Just don't break a leg! Has anyone tried this or something similar?

I never have, but it is a great idea. I only tried snowboarding once back years ago and hit the stickiest darn pine tree in north America and that cured me right then and there of snowboarding.

I've done biking and roller blading. Skiing has crossed my mind, but too expensive to do for just one or two outtings. The challenge with it, is the chairlift, you have to be prepared to talk with other skiiers, but could be fun. I have heard of others who have done it.
    Chickie

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    No snow boarding or skiing but when i was a little younger I did often ride my motorcycle enfemme...nothing like the feel of a warm summer wind blowing up your skirt.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    It is on my bucket list of femme things to do. I love to ski and I love being en femme. To me it would be like the Reeses Peanut Butter cup of life.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I've done a 60 mile bike ride en femme. It was great!

i've hiked and gone skiing underdressed before, it is very fun to get out and about once in a while while dressed. rather than boxed up in my room like i am now haha

Single!

Love to ski! No shredding for moi! Now if I were only 15 yrs younger and could only still fit into a single digit bogner outfit
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im a snowboarder and i never came up with the idea but my so said to me it would be so easy for you to pass as a girl while snowboarding, hey maybe oneday she might let me lol

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I ski enfemme. Once in a while, I get a look from the lift attendant but big deal.

Already wear a snowboard jacket bought from the women's section, and sports bra for warmth but still without forms. Should try an one piece suit with a waist belt, it looks more feminine.

I've never been skiing. Alway's wanted to try, tho. I go hiking and ride ATV's enfemme, whenever I can get away by myself. Nicole