Thread: What are you a natural at...???

What are you a natural at...???

What are you a natural at physical, emotional CD/TG/TS?

It's cold up here, warmer today, rearranged storage today bringing summer clothes in with open toe 4" stilettos, which have not worn in about 5 months.

For me,

Physical-today: Wearing high heels. From first time to today I walk smoothly, love'em. Once went to a high school graduation where most girls were wearing high heels and it was a monkey walk, nothing personal.

Emotional: My best and closest friends are and always have been GG.

What am I a natrual at? ... Hmm, good question. Having been a crossdresser for over 40 years, I don't feel natural unless I'm at least underdressed, and much more natural when completely en femme. When dressed that way I feel as much like a girl as it's possible for a man to feel. Is that caused by something in my DNA? Do I have more estrogen in my body than most males? I don't know. Whatever causes me to feel emotionally and physically feminine, I'm thankful for. But in the end, I guess what I'm natural at, is being me.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Well, dressing and dancing are pretty much second nature to me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm a natural and very physical about it!

drawing things but I like painting better.
    xoxo