Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh, the cool air with a skirt on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink Oh, the cool air with a skirt on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to do what you have to do!!
    Last edited by Nancie64; 03-13-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Don't you just love it when a cool breeze moves up the legs, reminding you that you have a skirt on. Today, it's a jean mini skirt so the breeze doesn't move the hem around. I wonder how much women realize what they do to us when they wear a skirt that blows in the wind or moves to reveal a little more leg or panty than we are supposed to see.
    I really wish that I could pass enough to wear the mini in public and get the looks.SheriM

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Yes, I do love the cool breeze blowing on my legs under my skirt! And I am sure that people have seen my panties when the wind was strong!!

I have been wearing skirts, or dresses, in public for almost 60 years. Yes, I used to wear them dressed totally enfemme as Stephanie. Now that my wife, who did my makeup and wig, has passed on, I still wear the femme clothes but as a man. And I do go everywhere dressed like that. Shopping Malls, restaurants, etc.. People don't really pay much attention unless you dress to be really noticable!! In the 6 years that I have been going out enfemee but as a man, I have not received one negative comment! I have received numerous compliments on my outfits!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A cool breeze wafting under a skirt on a warm day is an exceptional feeling, but an icy wind blowing up the skirt on a subzero day can have some pretty frosty effects.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Silver Member
    Years ago I watched a woman have her skirt blow in the breeze. It didn't blow up very far, but whipped in the wind. She had on a pretty slip under it which only enhanced the view. It was a shirtwaist dress with a really full skirt. That week I bought one and headed for the area where I had seen her at as soon as we had a breeze.

When I was in my teens I used to go out in the yard and let the wind blow under the dress. I only had on panties so it was a great feeling. Today a lot of women don't wear nylons or slips so they are once again enjoying cool breazes.

I first felt what you're describing on a cold winter night out west. I was wearing a short skirt, pantyhose, heels, etc., but no panties. I was overly warm from getting dressed, and nervous when I first walked out. The cold air flew up my skirt and hit my bottom. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had. I'll never forget it.

Linda

Aspiring Member
    It's a marvelous feeling!

Last summer I would rip off my trousers at the doorstep and run straight to my dresser for a skirt when I got home.

Going outside to have a smoke at the bar last Friday was horrible! Wind, -20 C, very thin (but fashionable) jacket... But agreed, have to do what you have to do!
    With love,
    - Celes

Ooooh. I totally agree. I get up early in the morning and in warmer months love to have a early morning cuppa in the garden with the breeze blowing up my skirt.
    Wonderful feeling.

Stephie M.

I also love when my dress blows up. I used to take long drives on the freeway stopping at truck stops and rest areas. Just to get out and let the wind play with my dress. Hoping someone would see my panties. I also wear "see thru dresses". When I drive, I raise my dress higher so the truck drivers can almost see my panties when I pass them. They go nuts. Once I droved to the of a hill on the freeway at night. When I saw trucks just coming (no Cars). I got out and acted like I was getting something from the trunk. When the first truck pasted by. I wind from it blow my dress up. All the other truck drivers went crazy seeing a girl panties. I love it.

As a truck driver I thank you. I too love that amazing feeling. I'm new and still not in public but time to time I'll hop out on the side of the freeway and do a walk around. Yes the trucks fling a skirt easy. All a great expierance!

The breeze under a skirt or a dress is the greatest feeling in the world...

it sounds amazing! your post makes me want to take a walk outside all dressed up

There is a thrill in the way a skirt moves and a good breeze adds that extra something.
    After wearing skirts for many years I am so used to the coolness I think nothing of it but I would never give up on skirts in my leisure time - summer or winter.
    Search "petticorinna" on youtube for some lovely windy day skirts.
    Last edited by Kiwi Primrose; 03-16-2011 at 03:40 AM.

I love the breeze flowing over shaved legs clad in thigh-highs.

Also I too let my dress ride up showing my garter straps for truck drivers.

Dangerous, but thrilling nontheless is stopping at Interstate truck stops and using the ladies room at night.

I don't dally around much for fear of getting thought of as a hooker by John Law.

I would not worry about the danger of the womans room at a truckstop. The only the to worry about is maybe an employee which is rare. And unless you are seen walking back and forth in the parking lot... Law will never question. Hookers have become kinda rare in most areas. And they don't look as good as you would anyways.

Blow it up

I am so glad that I am not the only one getting kicks of having the dress blow up. If you are wondering about the law and cross dressing in public let me tell you. Here in California we don't have a dress code. I found out by calling the Kern county police. They said, California doesn't have a dress code. So, if your acting like a normal person there is no problem. But if you are acting like a hooker or stupid in public, than you will be stopped by the police. But it won't be for wearing a dress, it will be for acting stupid. I was at one of the parks in Bakersfield a few days ago. I watched a cross dresser that was outside of his car in the open. He was dancing, flashing, and acting like a fool. Running up to man and trying to talk to them or pick them up. Sorry, but I think this is stupid. The cops came and talked to him. I found out, if you act like a lady and not a fool, people won't care. In Bakersfield there is a few places you can go and kick back all dressed up. And it's nice. I sit in the car or on a banch reading a book most of the time. No one cares. But if I was running around flashing the public than the police would be called. evett135@yahoo.com

marvelous feeling is true. We feel the same way. It is much fun feeling sexy. To learn to be what we are not is not that heard is it? You are a pretty girl junetv. Looks like you have it put togetter. evett135@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaGirly View Post
    it sounds amazing! your post makes me want to take a walk outside all dressed up
    I totally agree, but have not ventured out from he safety of my home as yet, maybe this will be the right time.
    Christine

I love a schoolgirl outfit of the type worn in summer at most government schools in Australia; a simple coloured check cotton lightweight dress that is so flowey in the breeze. These dresses are fitted at the waist and are functional, but in breezy conditions can reveal the wearers wonderful female shape underneath. Regulation white cotton panties (known as cottontails here) must be worn along with a small bra, but no slip. Short white cotton sox and black shoes complete the look. The hemline usualy is 6" above the knee, which allows the wind to blow the skirt out parachute style. This is the coolest thing to wear and is very sensual and also promotes a feeling of youth. We all need that!
    Do I have a schoolgirl fetish? Hmmmm, NO, I dont. I have two adult daughters. I just love the feel that this gear gives.

Jannine.X

I love it especially when wearing nylons and a garter belt!

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    No comment, this question got my in trouble years ago.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

When the weather is warm I wear denim skirts instead of shorts in otherwise male attire [t-shirt and men's shoes or sandals]. Yes, it is a lot cooler to wear a skirt instead of shorts with the air coming up.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 03-19-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I love the feel of wind blowing on my nylon covered legs when wearing dresses and skirts outside.