Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh, the cool air with a skirt on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferForFun View Post
    As a truck driver I thank you. I too love that amazing feeling. I'm new and still not in public but time to time I'll hop out on the side of the freeway and do a walk around. Yes the trucks fling a skirt easy. All a great experience!
    While I never dare to just get out of my truck that way, I like the feeling it gives on a humid day...ya know...let the twins get some air, and I find that the breathableness of certain panties allows me to feel dryer and more comfortable. I hate hot, humid days when everything just wants to be wet or sweat alot..I love the feeling of a light cotton skirt and panties with a nice blouse...and of course...a sexy set of pumps.
    Last edited by mywifeswoman; 03-20-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

Remembering Marilyn Monroe in that scene standing over a grate and the wind blowing that gorgeous white halter dress up. No wonder she liked it.

Banned Read only
    I love wearing a pretty dress with a sweeping hemline, so the wind or breeze moves it around my legs. I always wear a lacy slip under my dresses. I usually match my slip to the dress, but, sometimes I want the slip to be noticed. A white lacy slip under a dark dress that is revealed by the breeze is sexy! I love strolling in the neighborhood when it is breezy and gently raining. The feel of the cool air up my legs is fabulous. The next best feeling is driving in a dress which has ridden up my thighs. I make sure the air conditioner is blowing from the floor vents.

The wind is blowing now and am going to closet to get my skirt. In 15 miniutes the wind will be blowing around my skirt. Wow

If guys would actually try this out, they would not wear shorts or pants on a hot day again, and then skirts would become an acceptable article of clothing for all genders.

Wouldn't that be nice.

I love how it feels to be in a mini or even a long skirt and feel the breeze work its way up my nylon covered legs. It feels soooo nice.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Banned Read only
    I was in Key West a couple weeks ago. Saw a few obvious crossdressers. Nobody cared. So I decided to go for it.
    I walked down the beach in broad daylight wearing only a little rayon tropical print sleeveless romper and sandals, sunglasses and a broad brimmed beach hat. I was freshly shaved from head to toe. Toenails painted. Guess what? Nobody cared or said anything. I did it again that evening, with a full moon and a warm breeze blowing in off the ocean. I have never felt so good in my life. When I was done walking the beach, I walked along the sidewalk next to the beach. Several people passed me, on bikes, and walking. Nobody cared, or said anything. I'm not gay, but Key West has a gay mayor, and you can pretty much do anything you want there. Can't wait to go back. It was so nice to just pull on something scanty and breezy, put on some sandals, and go out walking around, without the hassle of putting on makeup and wig, etc.