Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish I had hips

Wish I had hips

Not having curvy hips sucks. I can deal with having to wear breast forms but not having big hips makes for a hard time dressing. I find all these great skirts and dresses but when I try them on it just looks strait up and down. When will they invent a good hip form?

i know exactly how you feel i wish i had hips too!!!

I like being skinny and seeing dresses hang a bit. I'm not "Hollywood Skinny", but I'm trying to hold onto weight at 6'4" #175+. I'm a skinny gurl and have no problem with it!

Be happy with what God gave ya'!!!

If you don't mind padding, Classic Curves and Femskin both make hips...femskin is spendy but classic curves was about a fourth the price (veronica 2)

Aspiring Member
    Yes Classic Curves veronica will give you some hips, a pair of padded panties can also help

I know what you mean! I love the comfort of going without padding. You can really enjoy the movement of the dress or skirt. These days I go out half the time with hip padding and half the time without. It really is lovely to look in the mirror and see the curve of the hip just as the skirt drapes down. I would suggest you make your own hip pads. If you play around with different ones you can make some small ones that are unobtrusive but give you enough of a hint of hips.
    Sally

There are a lot of threads on this forum that discuss making your own padding to fit your body type. I have made my own for years and am relatively satisfied with the results, and above all, the price is right.

I also know the feeling and wish I had a butt to go with hips.

You're not going to look like a female unless you have:
    Boobs
    Hips + Butt
    Hair (on your head)
    Smooth, non hairy skin.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've worn a four pad pantie for years, it works for most of my things, but not all. I recently found a web site called Bubbles, that sell body shapers and they have the biggest selection of styles I've found anywhere, and they are using silicone pads, they claim there more natural of course, but I just found the site, and have not ordered from them yet, so I can't recommend them. But hip, and butt padded underwear comes in a wide range of prices, so most can find something that will help. I have in the past used Polyester fill from the fabric shop, stuffed in an old nylon, after a few trys I got a fairly real look, and that was less than 10 bucks as I recall.
    Tina B.

I've just ordered a set of silicone hips. 'should be in the mail in the next day or so. Soon I should be able to bring the waist in with a cincher and the hips out with some pads. That should complete the look I need for now. I decieded to go for just the pads as I'm not ready for the femskin or veronica just yet. Those may be my second option, but I opted just for the pads for now. If it works great...

Renne...

My vote is for the Veronica 2.
    I got mine about 6 years ago and love it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I agree that there are times when I like to go without padding but when you really need hips my Veronica 2, get the job done. I have jeans in two different sizes one size for pads and another for natural. I recently bought a pair of Capris and without pads they just looked like guy shorts with rhinestones on the butt, add my veronica and I was rocking the look.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I was trying on clothes today and thinking that I really needed nice female hips and bottom.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I would suggest you make your own hip pads. If you play around with different ones you can make some small ones that are unobtrusive but give you enough of a hint of hips.
    Quote Originally Posted by erickka View Post
    There are a lot of threads on this forum that discuss making your own padding to fit your body type. I have made my own for years and am relatively satisfied with the results, and above all, the price is right.
    I just made a pair and they work pretty well. I already had the 1" foam so it was a freebie. Give it a try and then see if you want to buy the fancy ones.

Its amazing how you don't realize what you have missed until you have it! I kept brushing against the door frame!

Hips Don't Lie

Debby
    Last edited by Debglam; 03-14-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I wish that I had hips too but I hate false presentation, I'll just let people see me for who I am. Except for that damn wig which with any luck will not be needed in a couple of years.

Take the time to really sit and observe the many sizes and shapes GG's come in. If you can let go of the media/society model of the "perfect" girl I think you will discover it's more about attitude and working what you got! This past Saturday night I was at a wedding and watched a group of very attractive women dance together. They were all different sizes and shapes but they each had their own great style. If you forced me to pick one look from the group, I could not.

I usually don't wear hip pads because I like to feel more natural. However, a few of my outfits require them. I've made a few foam sets and they look great. Here's a great tutorial on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ks3D_Lo-U

I just started working on some silicone pads, similar to the femskin products. I'm making a quick fiberglass mold and pouring a two-part silicone rubber product called Dragon Skin. It feels like real flesh and I can tint it to better match my skin tone. I'll be able to attach the finished pads with spray adhesive and they will vanish beneath my tights. I'll post some pictures when they are done.

I've made some hip and butt pads exactly like the ones in the Youtube video posted above. It instantly creates a femm silhouette and all my clothes fit or "hang" much better. I can post some before and after pics if you're interested, but the video is a good tutorial on how.

you can all take some of mine!
    [SIZE="2"]I will ALWAYS love him.[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Compression foam hips. How to make your own.

Unhappy with my old ones, I made some new ones for the SCC last year. I'm thrilled with the results!
    What u see here is ENTIRELY created by foam hips and Flexees girdles! I have NO hips or thighs what so ever!

I'm planning on making a new set that will include butt pads. Hopefully, this weekend. I promise to post a complete picture thread on how to do it. Without all the bla bla bla of the Utube video and EASIER, I think!

PS: Nothing against Veronicas, but they r a complete body shaper, not just hips, from what I've seen. And, I HAVE a Femskin padded girdle. It DOES give u an instant female shape from above your knees to just under your bust. It also can be worn UNCOVERED! If u want to show a bare midriff or bare almost to your knees! (Think swim suits!) U will need to hide the edges of it where it ends near your knees, tho!

17142.jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 03-15-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

yea I saw something on youtube about making your own from foam padding...will have to give it a try!

Take a look at this website. Its at http://www.siliconebody.com/order I haven't ordered anything yet but the prices look reasonable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seems odd that there was no mention of execise here. If you are willing to work at it, you can make some gains at the gym. For me it's all lower body all the time. I'm quite happy with my butt and thighs. Hips are slower going because there's not a lot of muscle to pump up, but there IS some you can work with. In this pic I am sans pads---no place to really put them anyway, LoL.
    Last edited by JaytoJillian; 03-17-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Banned Read only
    I was the one who sent you the hip routine a long time ago :P I'm glad to see its done so well for you!