Thread: Wish I had hips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member
    I wish that I had hips too but I hate false presentation, I'll just let people see me for who I am. Except for that damn wig which with any luck will not be needed in a couple of years.

Take the time to really sit and observe the many sizes and shapes GG's come in. If you can let go of the media/society model of the "perfect" girl I think you will discover it's more about attitude and working what you got! This past Saturday night I was at a wedding and watched a group of very attractive women dance together. They were all different sizes and shapes but they each had their own great style. If you forced me to pick one look from the group, I could not.

I usually don't wear hip pads because I like to feel more natural. However, a few of my outfits require them. I've made a few foam sets and they look great. Here's a great tutorial on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ks3D_Lo-U

I just started working on some silicone pads, similar to the femskin products. I'm making a quick fiberglass mold and pouring a two-part silicone rubber product called Dragon Skin. It feels like real flesh and I can tint it to better match my skin tone. I'll be able to attach the finished pads with spray adhesive and they will vanish beneath my tights. I'll post some pictures when they are done.

I've made some hip and butt pads exactly like the ones in the Youtube video posted above. It instantly creates a femm silhouette and all my clothes fit or "hang" much better. I can post some before and after pics if you're interested, but the video is a good tutorial on how.

would love to see the before and after pics!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Since we are on the Crossdressers.com site, a visit to the on-line store may solve your problem for the time being. Take a look at http://shop.crossdressers.com/padded-panty.html and see if that may work for you while supporting the site.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Platinum Member
    I made my own hip pads, Cut a 1"thick piece of foam4"X8" oval and tapper the
    edges cut the feet off a pair of panty hose just above the ankels stuff the pads into the feet and tuck the top inside.
    Works great.

Orchid