Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish I had hips

would love to see the before and after pics!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Since we are on the Crossdressers.com site, a visit to the on-line store may solve your problem for the time being. Take a look at http://shop.crossdressers.com/padded-panty.html and see if that may work for you while supporting the site.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Platinum Member
    I made my own hip pads, Cut a 1"thick piece of foam4"X8" oval and tapper the
    edges cut the feet off a pair of panty hose just above the ankels stuff the pads into the feet and tuck the top inside.
    Works great.

Orchid

Veronica 2 is the answer. I wear Veronica 2 with dresses and skirts all the time.
    No hips Janet

Google glamour boutique, and look for the sweet cheeks padded panty. This little beauty did wonders for my hip/butt shape.

Last edited by Tasha McIntyre; 03-19-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Couldn't get the link to show

I also have narrow hips and yes it is a pain. I haven't gone the padded route yet (money!), but it comes round to the age old question... I see loads of GGs with narrow hips and bigger shoulders and NO they are not CDs, they are the way they they are, which is diverse. Just like GMs.

And just like GGs who want to appear more "perfect", are we not in this place? We want to dress and appear feminine but only if we can look like "X"?

I think the real challenge is to make what we have look feminine... this at least creates a level-ish playing field...?

Dresses I am a UK size 16. Jeans (sorry Karren) and some skirts, I am 8/10. Yeah I need bigger hips! But only because of the fashion/clothing industry and their approach...

Loads of GGs also have these problems..
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Before going the padding route, you might want to try a corset. It may not be that your hips are the problem, with us it's often that our waistline is almost the same as our hips, change either one and you'll look more female.

Personally, I hate padding, tried it long ago, it's too warm in any but the coldest weather and feels totally fake to me.

If you can create a waist that's significantly smaller than your hips, you may be pleasantly surprised at how curvy you'll look.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Yes a nice set of hips would be great but im still pritty happy with mine just gotta dress to suit

Anyone try the padded girdle from the breastform store?

Sorry its been so long, I've been very busy.
    Here are some before and after in some capris.

Kim
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like my Veronica 2 from Classic Curves.

It's weird, though. I look scrawny & thin as a guy, but once I put on the V2 & breast forms, I look like I should be a member of the US women's olympic hockey team.
    Rule of thumb: It's easy to add more in the right places than subtract.

Here is the same padding in a swimsuit. Just to be clear, I would never wear padding under a swimsuit like that, this is just for the demonstration and to pass forum guidelines. It does look a little exaggerated here, but skirts and dresses do hang much better. Also, I didn't notice until after I was all done, but they are a tad bit low in these pictures. A full length mirror and lots of experimentation are a must.

Kim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try the Carol Wright web site. The had some padded panties for sale cheap. Billie Jean

Is there anything that could be done for wide shoulders? (I have Tracter trailer houlers for shoulders) They are nice to get things done, but I am still trying to find its elagence.

Quote Originally Posted by vaga505 View Post
    Is there anything that could be done for wide shoulders? (I have Tracter trailer houlers for shoulders) They are nice to get things done, but I am still trying to find its elagence.
    You can't make them smaller if that's what you're asking.

I would say the key is padding the hips and butt (and breasts) so you look like a large framed woman. You can get a lot of information from women's sizing charts on the Internet, but generally, a woman's hip measurement will be slightly larger than her bust measurement and larger than her shoulder measurement.

Since you can't make your shoulders smaller, you have to make the rest bigger.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

So i'm totally straight up and down, a perfect rectangle. It's worth mentioning that i'm pretty slim and so i have nothing to work with so if i want hips then padding really is the only route for me. However, i sometimes really hate wearing the pads, it's not just that they're hot and get uncomfortable after a while and i constantly worry they might have slipped and i'll look all wonky and askew, but more that i wish i didn't need them. On days when i feel i can't bear to wear, then i'll use smoke, mirrors and clothing choices to give the illusion of shape. Big silhouette on the bottom and a tight top works well, it's not much but it gets me through to the days where i feel i can put up with the pads. I should also say, i wish i could get a veronica because they do look amazing from what i've seen,,,,however the pads i use at the minute are home made and cost about 5 of your english pounds, which i guess is about $7 ish. The most important thing about the hip pads for me though, is that i feel a lot more feminine in them than out, and it gives me the option to just throw on a top and skinny jeans if i fancy, and then go about my business!
    x Flic x

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Vanessa View Post
    I was the one who sent you the hip routine a long time ago :P I'm glad to see its done so well for you!
    My significant weight loss has now given me a skinny butt, so I for one would love to know that hip routine. Please share!
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

So...After all your excellent suggestions I ordered a set of silicone hip and butt pads. I already have a pad holding(pads sucked) shorts kinda panty. I also ordered some liquid latex to coat the whole thing if it looks like it will work. Thankx all for the suggestions, will share the results!

Quote Originally Posted by alluts View Post
    Not having curvy hips sucks. I can deal with having to wear breast forms but not having big hips makes for a hard time dressing. I find all these great skirts and dresses but when I try them on it just looks strait up and down. When will they invent a good hip form?
    You can have good hips for about 25 to 30.00 get the 4 pad type though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I'm pretty much rectangular myself.

I have found that cut and fabric of clothing can make a huge difference. One of the reasons I'm a big fan of suits and dresses is getting the illusion of hips. I wear breastforms and butt pads with suits with short waist length jackets and flaired skirts or fitted sheaths that fit nice and snug on top but have seaming and shape to look like I've got hips. Fabric makes a big difference. A fittted lined taylored dress in linen, cotton or stiffer silk might look better than a knit (hate knits!) sweater dress that is curve hugging and reaveling instead of curve covering.

I also use the Veronica from Classic Curves. I spent a lot of money on cheaper padded pantys and trying to make my own. I finally broke down and bought the Veronica in 2004...and just had to replace the pads last year (2010) so I would say I got my moneys worth. The clothes simply fit better because women have curves/hips. I never would have dreamt I would say this but if I am going out and I had to choose between the breast forms and the Veronica...I would choose the Veronica now...(that coming from a breast man when dressed in drab)

Instead of padding your hips, which is going to be uncomfortably warm in warmer weather and feel fake, maybe try creating more of a waistline with a good corset.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Well I ordered and received my hip and butt pads, they are a little skimpy but with the padding that came with the shorts they look great. I tried a test run with them in a blue tight fitting dress and the results were spectacular! I'm going to try to coat the whole thing in liquid latex and make a femskin like garment. I sure it will be tedious but I hope it will turn out well. If it does I'll submit some photos of before and after!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Make your own hips!

I posted a complete, "How to make your own hip/butt pads", pictorial thread. About a month ago? You can find it in the, "Clothing and accessories", archives! It's #9406.
    I have no idea how to post URLS! Sorry!

My natural figure.
    87133.jpg

My figure with my home made hips!
    2786.jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-17-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm lukcy I have hips from my mother which is really nice as when I dress up it gives me a femamine look. . Downside is its a pain outside the dressing world! though I'm lucky enough to be a nice size 12