Thread: Occasional Crossdresser

Occasional Crossdresser

Its strange, I can go long periods without the desire the crossdress, then it hits me and I have the urge to do so. Right now I am wearing a bra under my shirt and wearing pantyhose under my jeans. Sometimes I desire to wear feminine shoes outside and a feminine belt too.

I went to the store earlier today dress like this. I wonder if anyone could even tell at all, I doubt it.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Unless a person could tell you had a bra it is not likely that they could tell. I crossdress almost everyday, and almost always wear panties and bra even if not totally crossdressed. I also wear feminine shoes and frequently a feminine belt, but hardly anybody notices those things! So I think you are completely safe! Now dress further!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Have some idea how you feel

Opportunities at work to wear stockings may be difficult so avoid having them with me but then chance arises I and I have to wear my stockings and supenders/obg and mre recently have to wear a bra as well...

I know where you are coming from girl. I've been in and out of CDng for a lonnnng time. Longest period of out of touch with the comfy clothes was 15 years. But it all comes back to me now. I shave my legs almost everyday and try to wear something "comfy" even when I'm incongnito. Those straps do have a habbit of showing though some of my stuff so I just have to go braless sometimes...

Renne....

Silver Member
    I under dress very often nowadays, I must wear panties and stockings under my work clothes at least twice a week every week, sometimes more, sometimes every day if I can, the bra is starting to go under the shirt more often and I love it, it just has to be the right shirt and today I worked at home and spent the day fully dressed, what bliss, oh that did feel good, the only bad part was having to get back into my drab for the SO coming home!!

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    I have found that most of the time no one can tell that you are wearing a bra, especially if the shirt or sweater is loose fitting. I do have the advantage of working from home so I am able to dress everyday and love it. If I do have to go out, all I have to remove is my makeup.

I only wear a bra once in a while under dressed, but when i did i would go cloths shopping and take my jacket off and try on something. People are around and no one even looks at me everyone is just doing there own thing.

I quite frequently wear a bra, panty hose and panties under my street clothes. I find a sweater over my shirt helps cover up the bra straps. I also wear high womens boots with my jeans covering the boot tops. I wouldn't feel properly dressed if I didn't have a little feminine clothing on at all times.

I cannot live without wearing a bra and I will wear a thin VS Intimissi lace bra that fits me perfectly especially in winter and then properly layer myself so that bra straps are not visible. Gotta love it...... I only do this when there is minimal public interaction and definitely don't attempt this when i'm meeting friends etc...

I usually do something everyday whether it be undies, hose, or just a shirt. We ALL are some type of crossdresser. Think about it.

I go through phases. I usually go for a year or two without dressing, then I do it again for a year or so, then repeat. Right now I haven't been dressing for a year or so and I'm not really sure when and if I'll get the urge again. May be next month, may be never...but next month is more likely!

I too have the dress and don't dress syndrome. At one time I thiught I couldn't live without dressing. I even thought about transitioning but that faded. I've dressed since I was 7 or 8 years old and really enjoy it when the mood hits. I still love to shop and look at the new styles. I guess you could say I'm a senior citizen at 60 yrs young so styles have changed for me. I guess everyone has the on/off in their dressing some more than others.