Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Did you shave your legs?"

"Did you shave your legs?"

Wife has no idea about my alter personality but I am trying to dig up the courage to tell her.

I have been shaving my chest and armpits for a few years now and trimming my leg hair, so she is used to that. Last night I spent an extra long time in the shower because I was shaving my legs. She did not notice till I curled up in bed with her and she threw her leg over mine and asked me if I did. Of course I confessed but blamed it on the fact that I had poison ivy and have been scratching the hair off in certain spots so it looked funny Well after her rubbing her feet and legs all over mine for a few minutes she says "I think I might be a lesbian, all these conflicting feelings, I really like this." I couldn't contain myself. I think I might have an out for shaving them from now on.

Oh nice. Now put on some stockings and see how they feel

The secret is to let the hair grow back a bit and she'll be begging you to keep them shaved.

mmm I'd be careful with the lies. Just saying you just wanted to see what it would feel like would have probably been OK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds familiar, my wife hated the stubble a day or so after shaving so I've been shaving for years. Be careful, next thing you know you'll be painting your toe nails too.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Everyday Millie and lovin' it. I use conditioner as opposed to shaving cream (learned that one on this site) and then use a bronzing lotion to tan them up a bit.

Renne...

I use a product called cetaphil, my wife uses it to wash her face and I use it to shave my face, chest, whatever I need to. It is a bit like conditioner.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I'm sorry but that poison ivy excuse is one of the lamest excuses I think I've ever heard.

I cant wait till Oct. then I can start getting rid of my leg hair again. My SO said I can get an epilator since shaving takes too much time with me. I miss my silky legs
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Entire body babe, yes those too. I just always truly hated the few and far in between hair I had so naturally when time came to embrace the girl within it all went down the drain. It feels heavenly!

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    I'm sorry but that poison ivy excuse is one of the lamest excuses I think I've ever heard.
    LOL!!! Agreed! But as long as it worked, right? Well done, Millie. And as long as your future "out" for continuing to shave your legs does not include rolling around in a patch of poision ivy, that's excellent! But you do what you have to do! Welcome to the wonderful world of smooth legs! It is an amazing feeling . . . .

I wish I could shave my legs once in a while, but my wife would be way too suspicious.

the happy camper
    My wife already knew about the CDing when I started shaving my legs. She was uncomfortable with it at first. I think that was mainly because she was worried about other people reading me as a CD. She kept dropping little hints about when was I going to let it grow back. Then one night I noticed her rubbing my freshly shaved leg with her foot, and that's when I knew I had her hooked.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Smooth shaved legs are a secret women don't want men to find out about. Really, once you start shaving them you won't ever want to be hairy again.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    My wife already knew about the CDing when I started shaving my legs. She was uncomfortable with it at first. I think that was mainly because she was worried about other people reading me as a CD. She kept dropping little hints about when was I going to let it grow back. Then one night I noticed her rubbing my freshly shaved leg with her foot, and that's when I knew I had her hooked.
    Hi Sophie! I share the exact same story. Although my wife knew and accepted that I was a CD (that story is posted elsewhere herein), she did not approve of me shaving my legs - she felt it was going too far, and I respected her wishes. But as her comfort level progressed over the years, and acceptance increased, one day she just came right out and basically said go ahead and do it! I had a feeling that she was not 100% good with it, but she must have been ok enough with it to let me do it, so I immediately wasted no time! The first couple of days afterwards, she was a little uncomfortable and apprehensive about it, and I thought maybe it was too much for her, and that I would have to let it grow back, but then came the inevitable rubbing of the leg with the foot, and game over! She was hooked, too. And really, if someone gives it a legitimate chance, how could one not appreciate the feel of one's smooth legged partner?

I think I would tell her you like your legs shaved so well that you would like to keep them shaved! POISoN IVY! I'm from the show-me state!

I did tell her I would probably keep doing it and she said good. She doesnt want to feel the hair growing back in either.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    Smooth shaved legs are a secret women don't want men to find out about. Really, once you start shaving them you won't ever want to be hairy again.
    This is the truth right here.

I hate seeing hairy legs on a woman OR a man. They are just gross. I hope one day in the future men will get the message; if you want to look REALLY good....shave your legs!

I've been shaving mine for 2 years now and so far only one person has made any comment. It was last summer at a BBQ, we're sitting around a table and my GG friend Maria says, "did you shave your legs?" I said yes, it's much more comfortable than being hairy, she was just fine with it. Actually haven't been shaving for almost a year now, not since I bought my epilator.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I can certainly vouch for that!.....

I sound like a broken record, but the only person who is likely to notice or care about the hairiness of your legs is the person you go to bed with. Men don't look at other men's legs, and even if they did the natural range of male hairiness begins at zero. Go ahead and get rid of the hair and enjoy a nice cool summer.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

i havent shaved my legs in 10 years i bet. i have very very light leg hair..

but when i did shave them.. OMG.. i couldnt stop touching myself

I started shaving about a month ago. I couldn't believe how great my legs felt. My SO just recently found out that I shaved them and she was ok with it. Matter of fact, she likes me totally shaved. About the only thing I don't care for is that I need to shave at least every other day. Time for an epilator I think.

Platinum Member
    Hi Millie I started about twenty years ago shaving everything except the hair on top of my head and boystown.
    My wife took a long time to get used to it.

Orchid

good god.. just shave if you want.. life is short and dangerous.. might as well enjoy the simplest thing if you want.. we cut the hair on our head. and that is ok.. its all perspective.. and its all nonsense...

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    FTR, I've been shaving mine for over a year now and no one has asked. Like Eryn said, no one really cares.......

Just Do It!