Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small

Small

I began dressing partly because of my small dimensions in a certain area which result in inadequate performance. I have always been attracted to women but right from my teenage years, my physical dimensions and attendant lack of masculinity mean that women very soon lose interest.
    I first dressed as a result of a taunt from a short-term girlfriend who felt my build more suited to female underwear; we both enjoyed it and were able to achieve a satisfactory relationship. Later, I bought many clothes, makeup etc and found that women are intrigued and sometimes excited by the prospect of a feminine male. I overcame my initial resistance and now enjoy it and cannot contemplate a relationship any other way.
    Does this experience ring any bells?

I couldn't hear any bells! But happiness is only achieved by those who work for it! I'm glad you found yours! Hugs!

Hi Lucy!

It sounds like you figured out how to get it all together! Cool!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Nup,
    No bells for me either, baby. but one thing I firmly believe is that women love 'another gal' whom they can share things with
    and to talk and do girly things. With us ladies our partners really are getting the best of both worlds, so good for you!!

Jannine.X

Tonight asI am dressed head to toe as a female, I comtemplate the size of my penis. At times, I feel so feminine, that I wish that I were totally a girl.

My interest in cross-dressing started pretty differently ...

But some of the beauty of this place is the huge variety of life experiences, and the different reasons we all do what we do.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I also did not hear any bells! However, I am also small in certain areas! But that did not prevent me from fathering two wonderful children. My older sisters got me hooked on crossdressing at age 6, and I just grew up with it. As Whitt said, the beauty is the huge variety of life experiences, and the different reasons we all do what we do!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think that part of what developed my crossdressing was a lack of relationships with members of the opposite sex.

I'm actually pretty average (according to internet statistics) in a certain area...and wouldn't want it any bigger.

I guess it was ultimately curiosity, not anything really linked to physical stuff (my having been really skinny for most of my lift notwithstanding).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I also have the same small development in that area. I always attributed it to my premature birth, since I also have unusually short arms and legs for someone my height, and they are hairless. I think that I really started wearing girls panties because they just fit me very well. Even now, as an adult, there is virtually no perceptible bulge in the front of my panties. I have thought for a long time that I really was intended to be female, but I'm too old , and too set in my ways to make that huge a lifestyle change. And I have zero desire to have relationships with men.
    Last edited by SusanQ; 03-21-2011 at 05:24 AM.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

De ja vu with the small size and great panty fit and feel. Wasn't the reason I started dressing, but certainly makes me wonder if my feminine side is being enhanced by being small.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    yep I'm small which is kinda why I like wearing thongs never bothered me in a sexual way,I think the guys like being the bigger man lol

Thanks for the interesting and honest replies. I'm glad to see two people who feel like I do.

I never associated the size of my genitals with crossdressing. I never even considered a link until I read this thread.

We all have our own reasons for being who we are so if it works for you, fine.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Small is definately a blessing now for us cders where several years ago big was what every guy wanted to be. Isn't it funny how what was a deficit is now an asset. Thongs and panties were made for a flat area and when you try to put 10 pounds of potatoes in a 2 lb. sack it can get uncomfortable and trying to keep it in a thong can be chalenging but we manage. And yes I think being small makes one feel much more feminine when wearing a thong, panty, tight jeans or dress. So at this stage of our lives count your blessings if you are so blessed. In this case the glass being half empty is better than being half full.

LLL, I do think that there are women who are attracted to effeminate males and they can make wonderful partners for people like us. My wife, for example, acknowledged having a long lesbian relationship prior to meeting me. Although I'm not physically small, we are able to fill aspects of each other's emotional and physcial needs in a way that works for us.

Petite CDs are the best. Think of it as a blessing. You were meant to be a girl. Why do you think men are attracted to smaller women? Because we like to protect her and take care of her. Nothing like lifting a petite girl and holding her in your arms. The tiny feet and hands would make a man lose control lol

I too have asked myself if me being very small in that certain area has any thing to do with my wanting to wear panties and such. I asked my gf if she thought i would wear panties if i were average or above size, and she said you'll never know. LOL

Aspiring Member
    I am not small although I wish I were. I don't think size has much to do with the desire to crossdress. I've tried thongs but they don't even begin to hold me in. When panty shopping, I look for a bikini or hip hugger with a wider gusset area. I have way too many panties. Wait, a girl can't have too many panties.
    SheriM

Do you think it's just a coincidence that I am under-endowed and I like to present myself as a woman? I can't believe I would still want to if I was a testosterone laden hunk!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I think it's just a coincidence.only a few of us girls have posted that we are small below,law of averages says there's gonna be a few of us

I guess I'm average myself; nothing incredible really... honestly don't think of the little guy all that much anymore anyway.

After browsing a couple websites and a steroid forum about testosterone affecting penis size just now thanks to this interesting post... seems it would only affect/determine the size around the early stages of puberty (and one case of MUCH earlier... interesting.).

I'm curious about a few things Lucy... but rather than ask a bunch of probing questions to satisfy that curiosity, I just have to say that it sounds likely to be coincidence!

Coincidence, unless someone here can point to credible research that low testosterone levels / higher estrogen levels makes men want to dress feminine?
    With love,
    - Celes

fierce glamazon
    that's a feature i wish i had sometimes.... let's just say at least there will be a lot of raw material to work with when i get SRS haha

Quote Originally Posted by the_me View Post
    Coincidence, unless someone here can point to credible research that low testosterone levels / higher estrogen levels makes men want to dress feminine?
    theres a social layer in between - men who feel emasculated feel this way due to societal expectations and so turn to another (feminine) set of societal expectations because it is the socially sanctioned 'opposite'.

There seems to be a "smallness" trend going on here. I know the polls were eliminated from this site a few years ago, but has anyone seen a poll here or on other sites addressing size and crossdressing? BTW, I'm in the Petite category but Plus for the rest of me.
    Love, Ellen

Being small has some real advantages when crossdressing. Your undergarments fit better has you are not likely required to do any tucking. Lastly, ditto Sissystephanie remaeks about birthing children.

It is not a problem. We are told time and again by females and the popular media that size does not matter. Sexually speaking, technique is the all important requirement. But on the other hand, being small would be taken as a huge advantage to possibly all of our sisters here, I for one would envy another with that feature.

Jannine.x
    What the heck did I do this time ??