Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever get jealous of women at work?

Ever get jealous of women at work?

I'm gone. No more to see here
    Last edited by Gwinnie; 04-27-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: I wish to be deleted

Platinum Member
    Of course...well, maybe jealousy is too strong a word. Is envious a little less hostile-perhaps not. Do I imagine myself in their clothes - all the time.

sissy maid
    I look at women, and the word is not exactly "jealous" per se. I would say that a better word might be envious. I have days when I see a really sexy female dressed in really sexy clothes, and think, "If I looked like that I would never work again. lol.

Yes, especially when they get to wear our corporate tight dresses that hug their bodies with a 3-4 inch heel or knee high boot everyday, I'd be willing to go through the daily pain of the heels to look that good.

Yes , I get soo jealous....specially when I know I could look better then her! Not fair!

Love, Ericka.
    She's back

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I often say to other women at work how jealous I am of them because I could not get what they are wearing in my size and anyway my shape would not make it look half as good.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Never! Most of the women I work with usually dress like crap and are viewed by many people(not a private business). They could do so much better and try very little to look good.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cactussteve View Post
    She just doesn't seem to appreciate how lucky she really is.
    It's not special. It's just their clothes, the uniform of business.

I love pantyhose. Always have. I think women are incredibly lucky to wear them whenever they feel like it. To most women, they're just another form of socks. Nothing special to them.

I don't think it's that women are so lucky to wear what they do. Rather, I think it's unlucky that our society hasn't evolved to the point where it's acceptable for us to dress the same way.

But yes, I do get envious at times seeing coworkers dressed in ways that make me melt, wishing I was dressed the same.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am self employed, so I am the only woman at work. And I don't get jealous of myself, at least not yet!!LOL
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I was envious of our Infection Controll nurse's dress and sweater just the other day. Boy do I ever have the perfect shoes and purse to go with it. Billie Jean

I wear more makeup daily than half the women in my office. That tells you a bit about how they dress :-)

I was told last week that I have forced a liot of women I work with to update their daily fashion choices. I get compliments all the time and I don't do anything special I just dress and act feminine and take care what I wear. Guess I'm raising the bar...LOL

I don't get jealous, I'd be happy I get to sleep in the extra hour or so it takes to get ready.

I just left one of my jobsites (construction) and the two gals there dress talk and act like male construction workers . All that estrogen.... wasted!

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    Not just at work, I am and have always been, envious/jealous of women wherever they are!
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Is is jealosy or envy. Many times I see a dress, skirt, top or accesory, and I think I would like that, I wonder where she got it. Some day I might even have the nerve to ask "where did you get that, it is so cute", but in these days from a man would that be considered sexual harrasment?

For me its envy for the wonderful women that I'm fortunate to work with, and frustration that society is what it is. It would be wonderful to be able compliment someone without fearing the reprisal of how do you know so much about women's things? Or the are you weird look on their face its an awkward feeling. So we say nothing for the fear of law suits or disciplinary actions because you are misunderstood.

Silver Member
    I my old profession it was near torture. Working in a hair salon is femininity overload! Between the staff's outfits and the clients I sometimes ran out of envy and it was barely lunchtime. Then add all the beauty and girl talk, I had to switch to a more macho job for sanity's sake. Now beauty school was different because then they would practice on me like i was one of the girls. I like the idea that women aren't llucky to have to dress but we are unlucky not to have true freedom to dress the same way.

not really at work but outside yes

Be careful when you stare, it maybe interpreted differently to why you are staring. Especially when that pencil skirt fits so well and you are imagining how it would feel on. Or that lacey bra that just peers out from between a cleavage you want to replicate later. Must be why I get too many frowned looks when I stare.

All the time. I work in paper mill where everything is measured in tons and moved with a forklift or crain. But the ladys still do their hair nice and wear makeup. Yep. Im envious
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I work in a fashion environment. The girls in my company have great taste.
    I am fascinated by how these girls & women come to the conclusion that something is hip and cool so much so that they willingly embrace it & spend rediculous amounts of money because they like it.
    I want to participate too....that's why I crossdress.

Well, I was right. Today is a ruffled blouse and insanely long flowing skirt. Layers and layers of ruffles and then more covering her hands. She is constantly shaking them back. the skirt is so long she has to pick it up to walk while the rest of it just flutters behind her. I don't think the skirt or the ruffles ever stop moving. LOL Sigh

Envy for me too. No only at the office, but the Mall, Church, Airport or other places I see women. One lady at my office dressed like Olive Oil on the Popeye Cartoons. She was beautiful and wore nice makeup, but I never had envy for her dress. UGH!!
    Last edited by Amy Lynn3; 03-25-2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: not telling

You bet, but then again, I'm on the lookout for a new fashion combination. A nice pink sweater over a pink blouse or a nice pair of tight jeans on casual friday with white pumps is a great look.

Then I have to take a trip over to the local walmart and kapow.... no fashion sense there. Fluffy slippers with ratty ol' sweat pants is an abuse of being born GG. Ya' know, I once read that a particular women loves going to the dollar store by saying, "it's not like I'm going to walmart and have to put on my good sweatpants...". LOL....

Renne....