Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sit or Stand?

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I sit when enfem as a guy I stand because most guys can't aim too well

I sit unless there is a nasty bathroom and a lot of men present

I sit down and I have practiced at home.

I have been using the toilet sitting exclusively for at least 10 years. I never use a public urinal unless there are no other facilities. Sitting is much more comfortable and sanitary.

On Hiatus
    I'll usually sit when I'm fully dressed (just to feel more feminine), but when in a more masculine mode? Stand all the way! It's just...convenient, and it's almost like target shooting (wow did I really just compare it to target shooting?)
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

Banned Read only
    Interesting.

I would say that I stand maybe 80% of the time, even if I'm wearing a panty girdle. I would say that it is force of habit and convenience. However, I do remember being fully dressed one Halloween and being at a gay club. I went into the men's room and pulled up my dress. Had to laugh at that one; not unlike that old poster of the woman using a urinal...

Bad joke -

Take a squirt gun and fill it with yellow dyed water. In a public restroom, squirt the water up high, and put up a sign that says, "Try to beat this".

I always stand when I urinate, no matter what I have on. I have not visited any women's restrooms.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

When I'm dressed like a woman, I use the room marked "Women"...no urinals in those rooms...and you'd get really strange looks if you stood in front of a toilet. Though when dressed as a woman, you'd get stranger looks in the Men's Room.

Just go into the ladies, enter a stall, pull down pants/pantyhose/panties or pull up skirt and slip then pull down the pantyhose/panties and do what every woman does...sit down, do your business, remember the job isn't over until the paperwork is done, flush. get dressed, wash your hands, check your hair/makeup, don't make a scene, and leave. more than 100,000.000 American women do this daily with no problems.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!