Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breast forms VS breast enhancement

breast forms VS breast enhancement

I've been trying to research both of these options for fem breasts, as apposed to just stuffing my bra. If anyone has a real success story with non surgical breast enhancement, I'd love to hear it. Also, I've visited a few online stores that sell breast forms, and frankly, I'm puzzled, their ads never show what they actually look like "on you"...I'm wondering, do they really look real,,or an actual part ov you. I want to be able to show a little cleavage when wearing a low cut dress. I'd appreciate any and all input...

the edges of the forms will show if you wear something low cut and skin tones probably won't match.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

If you look at the board there are some techniques for making some cleavage from what you have. I don't seem to have enough flesh to do this, though.

Typical breast forms aren't made to be seen, though with the right neckline you can get really close to them without having them show. The bra you wear is also important.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

There are a few ways to create cleavage. I like the tape method for the look but it becomes uncomfortable fast. I have some pretty mastectomy bras that have pockets sewn in which you slip your forms into. The are very pretty,come in different colours and textures.I find them to be super comfortable as they are made for that purpose.

Has anyone ever tried the pills,,creams or whatever that are supposed to enlarge/enhance the male breast? I'd like som input on this. thanks

breast enhancement vs breast forms,
    Breast forms are not used to create cleavage they are designed to fill a bra that is it. Breast enhancement means you need to have small breast to start with at the very least to get them to work. Both are designed originally for woman who either had surgery or small breasts and want to appear larger.
    There are several ways to make it appear you have cleavage check the old posts.
    I understand that many of the girls want to wear low cut dresses and blouses. However unless you have something there to start with only surgery can create real cleavage.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Donniesr View Post
    Has anyone ever tried the pills,,creams or whatever that are supposed to enlarge/enhance the male breast? I'd like som input on this. thanks
    At this point in time there has not been any product that really worked. Except hormones, and you must see a doctor to take them safely. don't waste your money....
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I've been looking into a bra called the Nu-bra, if you have anything to work with, it sticks on to your breast tissue, then you pull them together and hook them to each other, that creates cleavage if you have something there to pull into it.
    I also have found I can get some cleavage with the right bra. But then having been over weight, I do have a lot to work with.
    Tina B.

You will find the answers to your questions from our vendors and presenters at the Empire Conference www.transeventsusa.org/empire

Since you are new here, welcome to the forum. Now, type in Cleavage in the search function on this site and you will be overwhelmed buy the number of threads on this specific topic. All with great information and tips. There are also a lot of threads on creams, diets and breast pumping that also will give you a good idea what members of this forum are doing to get bigger natural breasts. Good luck.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am one of the few CD's on this forum who has no problem with filling a bra. I have natural 40 B breasts, even though I am fully male! I do not have gynomastica, or any other medical disorder according to doctors! I just have very feminine breasts. I started wearing a bra at age 9 under a doctors orders! At that time I was a 36 B. The answer you have received pretty much answer what you have asked. A lot of the stuff that is sold to CD's to enhance or alter your own breasts, like the creams, pills, and diets are just a waste of money. If you don't have breasts, they aren't going to magically appear!! Buy the forms and be happy!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Breast-forms are your best bet. I have had my forms for over 2 years now and i love them.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrijerry View Post
    At this point in time there has not been any product that really worked. Except hormones, and you must see a doctor to take them safely. don't waste your money....
    I believe pills (herbals too) and creams are really hit or miss because of all the different human physiology that's out there.

I took a combination of herbal pills for a period 6 months and had very minimal results; I read a book and was curious about the results. Besides the sensitivity around my nipples and tenderness around my chest, I gained very little in breast tissue. Although the book did say to stay on the regimine for quite a while (over a year) to include using breast cream, which I didn't. I know I gained some breast tissue over the course of 6 months while taking the pills cause I'm fairly skinny and seem to have gained a small amount of fatty tissue around my nipples. I notice it, but I'm not sure if my wife has, at least she hasn't said anything...yet...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I've had some results from using herbs and creams with massageing the breast. I've now gone from flat to filling out an A-cup.
    But unforyunately my blood preasure went up and I had to stop using them. A good pair of forms are the best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Donniesr View Post
    I've been trying to research both of these options for fem breasts, as apposed to just stuffing my bra. If anyone has a real success story with non surgical breast enhancement, I'd love to hear it. Also, I've visited a few online stores that sell breast forms, and frankly, I'm puzzled, their ads never show what they actually look like "on you"...I'm wondering, do they really look real,,or an actual part ov you. I want to be able to show a little cleavage when wearing a low cut dress. I'd appreciate any and all input...
    Unless you're planning on living as a female full time, actual "enhanced breasts" are going to be a problem for you. At the beach, the pool, the gym, etc. Even under clothing in warm weather.

I would love to have my own built in pair, but it's not going to happen. Too many situations for me to deal with.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Breastforms of the right size instantly enhance passing ability under appropriate clothing. They are required on a flat male body to fill most of the dresses and other tops cut for women. But unlike small to medium real breasts, they can't be worn under skimpy clothing, and may become uncomfortable in hot weather. If/when I have (more) real ones, I would say the truth, that they started growing as a teen since I had too much soy milk and still like it. Then I would feel easier at the pool or beach to live with only my body in a swimsuit, than risking a form falling out of it then everybody laughing !

Platinum Member
    I think you'll find a number of earlier threads in the Beauty club Forum relating to breast forms and enhancement. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...21-Beauty-Club

Try www.janetscloset.com They sell breast forms and have a video on how to choose them as well as how to wear them and show them being applied to someone. Very helpful.

And don't forget exercise for your pectoral muscles. Not perfect, but you can add a few some perky flesh. Lots of women do this. Ever heard the chant, "I must, I must, I must increase my bust!" As the woman lifts weights forward with the arms.

MtF Crossdresser
    Has anyone investigated natural breast enhancement / augmentation (i.e. having fat transferred into your breast)?

Permanent changes are great IF the mind is in sync with the body...Otherwise,you are just a "freak of nature"...Great boobs are only a small part of "believable presentation",in my opinion.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Barbara
    I have tried creams, pills and teas. Herbs and stretching/pumping. I do have some breast tissue but not nearly enough to make a B cup as I would like! As for forms, I have had several kinds & styles. foam to silicone, enhancers, push up pads as well as full breast. I find there are situations where I utilize all at one time or another. THe best I found for forms is The Breast Form Store. They can be found on a search and their pricing seems quite reasonable. They are also quite TG friendly and will help you pick the forms best for your wants. I can honestly say that having an attachable form is wonderful!! Even small forms attached give a very different feeling from just being placed in a bra.

Also, a warm welcome to the Forum!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Take care you don't expect too much from the newbra. I pulled the catches off mine by trying to get too much.

Silver Member
    Don't waste your money on the creams, etc. Only way to grow them is to take hormones. I've had them since I went through puberty. It was not fun being fit and having boobs. Unless you want to go full time I would use forms.

Thank you all for the comments, and insights. Since I first posted this thread, I have bought forms. I decided I didn't want permanent boobs. At 57, its a bit too late in life to start with that...I'm also looking at buying another set of forms that are considerably bigger than the ones I have, for some certain outfits I have..I'll post pics as soon as I can..
    Again Thank you all for your support and kindness...Donna