Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have to tell somebody!!

I have to tell somebody!!

Ok first alittle about me. I am in the army (Infantryman), and currently in Iraq, and its been 5 months sence ive got to dress, and its killing me.(So to speak) I got a package the other day from my wife with snacks and supplies and she sent me a babydoll tee with the soldiers creed on it, she thought it would put a smile on my face, and it did.
    I have a room to myself by the way. Ok now today we had a get together to see the 1st sgt off Bla Bla Bla and at the "place" they had a free store with toiletries, books, shower shoes, socks and underwear,and stuff like that,Well i saw on the underwear shelf some fruit of the loom boy short panties and matching sports bras so i scored two sets, one white and one gray.Pretty boring but it will due Anyway i needed to tell someone and ofcourse i cant tell anyone here. So i thought i would tell my friends here.

Hi Krista,

First of all, thank you for serving our country so selflessly! I pray that you return home safely.

I think that is SO cool! It's great that you have enough privacy to do a bit of dressing. How concerned are you about being discovered? What would the consequences be?

Stay safe!!
    Carol
    My name is Carol.

Thank You for your service Krista. Sometimes undies wiil do until you can dress up all the way.
    Hang in there.

Must be tough, I know that DADT is not officially gone yet, if I remember right.

Get it in where you can safely.

...and by the way thanks for serving.

You, (and your wife), rock! Be safe.

Krista,

First of all, thank you for your service, we hope you come home safe and soon!. Secondly, Score! Way to make the most of the situation.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Thank You so much for your service to our country. Your unselfish contribution assures that we all have the freedom to enjoy the simple basic entitlements as the constitution proclaims. Oh yeah, and enjoy the under-dressing.

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    As the others have said...Thank you for your selfless service to support the fight for others freedoms.
    I think it is also so very awesome that your wife thought enough of you to send you something a little special.

hope that you can come back to you home soon and safely!!!
    it has to be really hard not having a chance to dress months so i think that the boyshorts and sport bra would be good enough till you get back home

Thank Y'all so much for the support. And it is my honor to serve this country of ours. I just wish i would have joined back in 1990 I would be retired by now. Now i will not be under dressing while "on the clock" It will be only at night in my room. I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now.
    "Man down!....Doc!.....Im on it ,cover me...................AAAAHHHHH........He has panties and a bra on!!?? LOL I dont need that in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Krista M View Post
    I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now. "Man down!....Doc!.....Im on it ,cover me...................AAAAHHHHH........He has panties and a bra on!!?? LOL I dont need that in my life.
    I was thinking about that one in terms of underdressing while on patrol. Best not to risk it for sure.

Krista, just to echo everyone else - thanks for the service. From the sounds of it, you are in it for the long haul now, i.e. retirement. Your wife is very thoughtful to send a tee to you. Enjoy and good luck keeping your head low when bullets start flying.

First, my hat is off to you! I belong to a small group and together we just sent five WW2 vets to Washington! YOU MAKE US PROUD!!! THANK YOU! Hugs! Cynthia Anne!

Thanks so much for your service. Stay safe as you can and come home soon.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Very smart, Krista! No one over there needs OR WANTS to know! U keep us posted whenever u feel the urge to discuss your "hobby"! OK?
    Many of us have gone thru the services. So remember, you're part of a long line of patriotic dressers! Hang in there and persevere! You'll be back buying nylons at Walmart before u know it! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

How did you know i shop at walmart.

First of all Krista, thanks for what ur doing from ALL of us! And if u can score a few more matching sets girl, u go!!

Thanks for you service and as DocSherry said .........you're part of a long line of patriotic dressers! Hang in there and persevere! You'll be back buying nylons at Walmart before u know it!

As A Nam vet (68-69) I used dressing as my way out of reality after a year of being home and it saved me hon.
    Better then the Army shrinks were doing for me. ha-ha. I could lose myself as Jessica and dressed full time for years.
    I still do from time to time...but not as much...just have the good memeries and that is enough anymore.
    Take care and make it home safe to the land of the big PX.

Yay Krista !!!
    Keep the faith girl !!!

It MUST be a long lonely existence for you out there, but you are loved and admired for what you do.
    It just makes me giggle to think of how many he-man soldier boys would probably envy you and your choice of pantie, if they only knew!!

Jannine.X
    What the heck did I do this time ??

Hoo-ah Army! Sometimes I think that there are more of us vets that dress than don't! Kinda makes you look twice at some of your grizzled old NCOs!

Keep your head in the game, stay safe, and remember that your, ahem, purchases, are all souvenirs from your wife!

Debby

I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now.
    "Man down!....Doc!.....Im on it ,cover me...................AAAAHHHHH........He has panties and a bra on!!?? LOL I dont need that in my life.
    Speaking as a fellow serviceman, the explaining part would be the easy part, but living down all the jokes you would birth would be impossible!

Hi Krista, I can only imagine what it must be like for you. Thank you for "serving" and I hope all goew well for you!
    Hugs, Carole

Thank you so much for your service to America. Because of great people like you, we can (hopefully) continue to enjoy our freedom. When you are free to do so, you very much deserve some dress-up time. I hope on your next furlough, your wife helps to do a number on you, if you know what I mean (wink!!).

Now i will not be under dressing while "on the clock" It will be only at night in my room. I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain. I can here it now.
    LOL Krista.

I don't know if you ever saw the movie "Ed Wood" about the infamous Hollywood director of some of the worst movies ever, and a CD'er. True story. Here is some of my favorite dialog:

Ed Wood (Johnny Depp): "I even fought in W.W. Two."

"Of course, I was wearing women's undergarments under my uniform."

Movie Producer: "Ya got to be kidding me."

Ed Wood: "Confidentially, I even paratrooped wearing a brassiere and panties."

"I tell ya, I wasn't scared of being killed, but I was terrified of getting wounded and having the medics discover my secret."

And so it goes. . .

Debby

Thanks so much for your service Krista! I was a sgt myself in Germany during the Iran Contra affair. I'm so glad to hear your SO sent you something to keep your mind off from the daily routine, Bless her. Stay save and come home soon.